Najwa the Unreformed

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
Unclesick...stab in the dark time...

your sig...Shanghai Noon?

pfft - I already wont the pwize so hands off! I guessed it first!

O

old.Tyraette

<grins evilly>

being the son of TEH PINK PALADIN and also the son of your GM gives me pwiviliges.

i want teh pwize :(

V

Validus

wow.

well tenshi/josh/najwa whoever you are, i certainly never expected you to be so influencive on daoc. well, your great desire for attention and action on getting it has proven succesful appearantly. nature of man cannot resist flaming of such high degree, and trying to stop it. if any of you wise players care to leave him to play in peace, without any flaming moments/interruptions (which really only cause downtime and nothing else) i'm certain we'll be heading on the road to a more civilised, organised albion. as for this thread, i ask rasputin, and anyone else who has a problem with najwa and with other fellow realm mates to talk to that person, instead of complaining in front of the entire server. these threads remind me too much of a "mommy, he's picking on me" situation. no offence rasp, i'm sure a lot of people would do the same, and i still have full respect for you, and for the realm.

expecting a pointless flame from najwa,

Validus.

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
<grins evilly>

being the son of TEH PINK PALADIN and also the son of your GM gives me pwiviliges.

i want teh pwize :(

I have eaten the pwize to keep it from your ewil gwasp!

G

Generic Poster

Najwa has different faces, but the ugly one dominates.

I remember when she was trying to gather people for her epic, the average response was: "Remember that time you told me to fuck off... well I'm telling you now, fuck off!".

Some of you may have seen the 'good' Najwa, but most know only her bad side.

G

geniusdaoc

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Najwa has different faces, but the ugly one dominates.

I remember when she was trying to gather people for her epic, the average response was: "Remember that time you told me to fuck off... well I'm telling you now, fuck off!".

Some of you may have seen the 'good' Najwa, but most know only her bad side.

So do you think in black and white terms ?
Wake up man ,there's noone on this earth 100 % good or 100 % bad ... sadly some people think like this in the game cause you said or did something long time ago which you cant even remember yourself, but still , everyone remembers you for saying or doing that (i experienced that too lol)

E

Euthanasia.

no ofir for once i'll leave you alone..
ama i thought it was more of a rosey smell rather than lavender o_O but perhaps im wrong
on a seperate point i find generic posters post fucking hilarious considering you are the one hiding behind the name on a forum..as was once said before..if your not going to put your name to your posts then dont bother making them and stopping hiding behind that false name ..so you can fuck off an 'all

and yes rasputin to some extent your right ..i'm a complete fucking arse with a foul temper and an obnoxious and very frequently used mouth...but to those that deserve it
and contrary to that i'm extremely nice to alot of people , and i frequently have given away every last penny (or i suppose copper in the case of this game) of my gold to friends, spent hours on end pwr lvling ppl, spent hours hunting in dungeons to help find that item a friend would want , and if anyone knows d2? lent out over 100 sojs worth of stuff and gave out alot more than that ..infact another firend of mine still has bout 20 sojs and a diff one has bout 50 worth..anyway moving away from point

my main point is that i have never really said much to you, done anything to you etc or bothered you in anyway.. untill a few days ago when i left your group? boo fucking hoo? i leave your group and you cry..wtf is wrong with you? didnt really affect you in anyway at all and to be honest the only word thats not actually an obusive one to describe you would be " sheep" ..your just another of those fucking mindless twats that has no freedom of thoughts and has his opinnions formed by the concenscous of the general public- they think im bad..so you think im bad...well too be frank you know nothing of me ..so hows aboot you go get your daoc cd and shove it up your arse?

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
i leave your group and you cry..wtf is wrong with you? didnt really affect you in anyway at all and to be honest the only word thats not actually an obusive one to describe you would be " sheep" ..your just another of those fucking mindless twats that has no freedom of thoughts and has his opinnions formed by the concenscous of the general public- they think im bad..so you think im bad...well too be frank you know nothing of me ..so hows aboot you go get your daoc cd and shove it up your arse?

Sorry Naj, but a lot of people will draw conclusions about you based on those comments.

I know from personal experience that moaning about someone on BW doesn't do a jot of good, except to make you feel better when you post the comments.

At times Naj has helped me, at other times he has been rude and abrupt. It is all part of the mystery that is Najwa the Unrelenting... :p

E

Euthanasia.

to be far turamber thats bollocks..people won't draw conclusions ..one person will draw 1 conclusion and the rest of the sheepish pricks will follow

and tbh ..i couldn't give a banana! a pillow! or even a monkeys

E

Euthanasia.

half of the muppets are unsincere gimps ,at least i'm brutally honest and am actually capable of forming and voicing my opinions rather then following the crowd like some of the mindless fools out there

M

mactavish

/hugs to everyone, lets move on guys. Ok we dislike ppl in RL so it appears here too. Who gives a flying feck? P.S. never had bother with Najwa even tho he tried to join our guild and was told a no because of his reputation, ending with yours truely feeling sorry for the young chap.

E

Euthanasia.

rasputin i'd just like to point out that your a spineless rubberjockey ..if you ever need to insult me do it on pm you gimpish little tosser
"arseclown"? YES YOUR COOL! you must be at least well over 6 years old!! can i be your best friend! please you must be so cool honest! no lies!

O

old.Sko

lol i just love Najwa. Sad that Karam doesnt play on prydwen, they'd make excellent pair :)

E

Euthanasia.

SPREAD TEH LOVE :m00:
<hugs >
gombur any chance of teh pillow?

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by old.windforce

/edit i think Najwa has really changed. Flame me for it

You gota be kidding !!!!! Najwa is the only person to ever make my ignore list, I'm normaly quite tolerant, ok so I may rant a little in game, but believe the ignore list is a last resort and Naj broke that limit, the quicker he buggers off the better.

Naj has changed, and for the worse. The last flame thread here I was all set for defending him, he was a friend in the game, someone to talk to and level with. Not going into details, but now he's a selfish f...... well make up your own mind.

E

Euthanasia.

i have trouble finding small things like rezz buttons ..and other small things
..i thought you knew that
and you of all people should understand :(

N

-Nxs-

i have trouble finding small things like rezz buttons ..and other small things
..i thought you knew that
and you of all people should understand :(

What happened to the nice Naj, that I grouped with in Keltoi... where did this selfish self centred git come from.... I actualy miss the old Naj.

E

Euthanasia.

the old najwa was killed from the amount of abuse and crap including death threats from anonymous lvl 1 chars she received

L

Lochlyessa

Hmm.. don't actually like Najwa/tenshi, but on this I've kinda gotta agree with him.. most people in albion don't like him cos the other half don't.

Anyway, that's the closest he'll get to me agreeing with him for a long while, so off to bed.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Najwa isn't as bad as some of you make out. She reminds me of Piggy out of Lord of the Flies to be honest... so misunderstood.

Najwa has told me to fuck off loads of times, but at others has saved me when I'm in a desperate situation. Just... leave him alone and don't take it as an offence when she does tell you to f it, because most of the time he probably doesn't mean it, its just the way he is. Everyone has odd ways of going about it, for example, it was kind of assertive in getting the wombelem changed, but no-one complained, thats just the way I am...

*cough* can I have buffs now Tensh *coughs* :)

H

hangianix

The problems with these topics that a lot of ppl got information from them. So i bet, some of the ppl who ignoring Najwa - never played or spoke with him. (Ok, the "You smell" etc not too encouraging but hey, that's true it is a game, but not barbie world. So threw away your pink (mauve) glasses.)

Some of them don't like Najwa, you have some reasons for it. (Serious or not, it is another question) At least you know what can you expect from him.

When I met with him 1st - I haven't heard about him yet. Later I got some messages that he is a/an < C E N S O R E D >. But somehow he always was kind with me, true that sometimes he was acting strange a bit - but never really offensive. About his comments. If you take it seriously, than it is your fault. It is a game, if it is bother you - I can repeat only what other said before - ignore him.

ps.
He is on my friendlist.
(and sry for bad english, maybe some of you will translate it to the rest :) )

"[Party] Hitokiri "but if u come here ill ave to pass down my medal of crazyness to u"

I'm still waiting Hito... ;)

L

lacroix

@Hangianix

Killer, glad to see you understand me ;) ;) ;)

/kiss

Vardalimaae

PS: don't know Najwa (at least I am not aware of it), so no comment on this issue

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by Delket
Ye najwa is a right biotch, live with it :p
that's not what you were saying last friday night delket at the stand of at amg >.< you asked me to join a threesome with you and viras :m00:

(and sry for bad english, maybe some of you will translate it to the rest )[/B]

i'll translate..she said she loves me and wants my children!

She reminds me of Piggy out of Lord of the Flies to be honest... [/B]

you calling me fat ?..f you..no buffs now bitch :twak:

p.s ginger mingers named amanda smell

G

Garris-

rasputin i'd just like to point out that your a spineless rubberjockey ..if you ever need to insult me do it on pm you gimpish little tosser
"arseclown"? YES YOUR COOL! you must be at least well over 6 years old!! can i be your best friend! please you must be so cool honest! no lies!

You go girl, now PULL HIS HAIR!!

Seriously, this topic is priceless.

M

Meatballs

that's not what you were saying last friday night delket at the stand of at amg >.< you asked me to join a threesome with you and viras :m00:

i'll translate..she said she loves me and wants my children!

you calling me fat ?..f you..no buffs now bitch :twak:

p.s ginger mingers named amanda smell

nothing wrong with gingers, its teh freckles that scare me!

I

Ilandor

I've heard loads of bad stuff said about Najwa but what did he actually do to deserve all this? I've never met him ingame so I have no opinion of him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom