Najwa the Unreformed

E

Euthanasia.

hits Ilandor with a stick :twak:
what's your oppinion now?:m00:

M

minnie

LOLOL :)

I agree with the person who posted this :)

Najwa ...grow up there's a good boy

D

Delket

Originally posted by Euthanasia.

that's not what you were saying last friday night delket at the stand of at amg >.< you asked me to join a threesome with you and viras :m00:

ssh najwa, if that gets around it could be rather.....shall we say....embarassing. So you know, quiet huh

/slips najwa 10 quid

O

Ozwaldo

Mid zerg chased albion from amg-apk, I ran into the valley to the left running from amg. I looked back to see 2 mids had followed me and with ip still on timer I thought even for Ozwaldo this was gonna be a toughy. The fight wasnt going too well I was preparing to face death when a cleric named Najwa came over the hill and healed me, I then killed both the dwarf and the runi that thought they could take me down.

Running back to apk I asked Najwa "did you get any rps for that" Najwa said no I just wanted to help a fellow albion and you are Ozwaldo the super sex god.

I never lvled with Najwa but met her in emain a few times and doesnt seem all that bad, yes ive heard her call someone a bummer boy etc but is it really nastiness or just humour.

M

minnie

ozwaldo you obviously haven't been on the recieving end of Najwa the nasty like the rest of us have.

He's a bitch and I can't believe he actually did something nice but I'll take your word for it

R

Rasp

Sorry Najwa I must appologise to you. I now realise you are just a misunderstood individual and that everyone dislikes you because everyone else does.

We are all misguided sheep following each other in mindless monotony.

Bollocks to that, you're an inarticulate, puerile wankmuffin with prehensile genitalia and an obvious identity crisis. In reality all you are is a buffbot and you're actually no fucking good at that.

R

Rasp

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
Feck off Rasputin

:m00:

When I want your opinion I'll give you it.

Now piss off back to shagging your joystick port.

M

minnie

well said rasp :)

I couldn't have put it better myself. nice 1 :)

K

Kaitlyn

I have had many conversations with Najwa and find him to be a very funny and intelligent young lad (albeit a little foul mouthed at times, but heck get me on a bad day and i could probably make even him blush ;) )
I hear a few conversations about him mostly 'he doesnt buff, he doesnt heal, he leaves groups....'
I have been in many groups when the cleric doesnt buff me or hasnt been able to heal me in a fight for many reasons (usually because im dead before they can hit the button:( ) this doesnt mean that i will never group with these people again or go around saying bad things about them, everyone makes mistakes.
As for the leaving groups thing again ive been with a few people who have just up and left without saying a word this is not a thing done solely by Najwa (p.s i have noticed Najwa tends to ld quite a bit maybe this could be the reason for a few of the times)
A few people here have said that Najwa has done something to them personally, everyone has bad days (how many of you can honestly say you havent spoke or acted in anger to think afterwards ok maybe that wasnt a good idea)
I dont know if Najwa has done anything so unforgivably bad to someone that he deserves the almost constant abuse he seems to receive, I wasnt there and I will not make judgements on someone because of what has been said by others i prefer to make them on my own experiences of people.
I believe Najwa may be guildless based on his reputation alone and its a shame that this lads game playing experience is being semi destroyed because of this, i say semi as even with the abuse and prejudice he receives he has carried on playing and personally i give him a lot of credit for this as i dont think i could of been brave enough to face the abuse he has and keep on in albion.
I am not saying Najwa is innocent of all things that he has been accused of ,as i said i wasnt there so i dont know, but unfortunately this situation reminds me a little of schoolyard bullying when one person says she/he doesnt like this person so all jump on the bandwagon.
erm..ah yes my point..please stop the constant flaming of Najwa if he does something to upset you put him on ignore and/or dont group with him .

A

Adelle

Well put, Kait.

I've never had any problems with Najwa - he's always been polite and friendly towards me.

Anyway, what do you hope to achieve with this thread? If you wish to warn people about Najwas behaviour there's no need to do it in such a trollish way. And if you have problems with Najwa, why not take it up directly with him instead of posting flames on a public forum?

L

Levin the Blue

Well said, Kaitlyn.

On the few occations i've been around Najwa, he has never been anything but polite with me. Until that changes, my opinion of him won't change either.

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by Rasp

Now piss off back to shagging your joystick port.

Thats not an opinion - its a statement...

O

old.SadonTheGrey

I don't want your opinion either, I'm sure most people here, if the comedy value of this thread was taken away, would rather not have read your insulting remarks. Now go back and play with your quaterstaff.

[Edit] typos

R

Rasp

Originally posted by Cauton
Well put, Kait.

I've never had any problems with Najwa - he's always been polite and friendly towards me.

Anyway, what do you hope to achieve with this thread? If you wish to warn people about Najwas behaviour there's no need to do it in such a trollish way. And if you have problems with Najwa, why not take it up directly with him instead of posting flames on a public forum?

These boards are for people to post their opinions on topics relating to DAoC and I have not contravened these regulations. If I want to post a flame I damn well will.

I'm just wondering where the fuck all you peace and love hippies came from. Anytime there is any disagreement here in BW ( or in the game ) you start with all the "let's get along" bollocks.

Confrontation and strife are a natural part of everyday life and there's no reason that should not be reflected in a game that mirrors the social interactions of real life. I called Najwa a wanker and he called me a prick. Some agreed with me and some agreed with him. The rest of the posts are just binary fluff.

Cut your damn hair and get a job and stop all this weed-induced bleeting everytime someone raises their proverbial voice.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Give and take for bad English, I think he means that I don't deserve to post my opinion here, since we are only allowed to post one if in his favour.

Then:

These boards are for people to post their opinions on topics relating to DAoC and I have not contravened these regulations. If I want to post a flame I damn well will

So now people are allowed to post their opnions? Or is it just you?

:m00:

J

Jupitus

Hey Rasp!

Getting psyched up ready for the PvP launch????? ;)

Jup.

R

Rasp

Originally posted by Jupitus
Hey Rasp!

Getting psyched up ready for the PvP launch????? ;)

Jup.

I'll be there mate. Looks like I'll have a long list of peeps out to kill me :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Rasp

I'll be there mate. Looks like I'll have a long list of peeps out to kill me :)

Pull another stunt like you did on our boards and you can add me to it ;)

L

liste

I'm just wondering where the fuck all you peace and love hippies came from. Anytime there is any disagreement here in BW ( or in the game ) you start with all the "let's get along" bollocks.

Confrontation and strife are a natural part of everyday life and there's no reason that should not be reflected in a game that mirrors the social interactions of real life. I called Najwa a wanker and he called me a prick. Some agreed with me and some agreed with him. The rest of the posts are just binary fluff.

Cut your damn hair and get a job and stop all this weed-induced bleeting everytime someone raises their proverbial voice

Oh dear God..

well:

I've always thought you were a wee bit too aggresive and singleminded for my taste.

You just proved me wrong.

you are alot worse.

to quote Sardon.

Feck off, git.

I cant wait for PvP... it will mean one less Rasputin, and ALOT of happy people due to that.

T

tieris

Originally posted by Ozwaldo
Mid zerg chased albion from amg-apk, I ran into the valley to the left running from amg. I looked back to see 2 mids had followed me and with ip still on timer I thought even for Ozwaldo this was gonna be a toughy. The fight wasnt going too well I was preparing to face death when a cleric named Najwa came over the hill and healed me, I then killed both the dwarf and the runi that thought they could take me down.

Running back to apk I asked Najwa "did you get any rps for that" Najwa said no I just wanted to help a fellow albion and you are Ozwaldo the super sex god.

I never lvled with Najwa but met her in emain a few times and doesnt seem all that bad, yes ive heard her call someone a bummer boy etc but is it really nastiness or just humour.

WOW whens "Najwa does good" episode 2 out, i gotta read that. Was it actually him or his pet cat walking over the keyboard.

If it walks like Najwa, Talks like Najwa........... its a TWAT!

/em ignore gimpy 50 enhance specced cleric

T

Turamber

Originally posted by liste
to quote Sardon.

Feck off, git.

I cant wait for PvP... it will mean one less Rasputin, and ALOT of happy people due to that.

<cough>

Rasp posts a flame. Then people come here saying that flames are wrong, and flame Rasp....? Am I the only one to see the contradiction there? :rolleyes:

If you don't like flame threads then there is no need to add wood to the flames. If you do like flame threads then there is no need to complain about Rasp's post re: Najwa.

Personally they seem a little akin to each other, maybe another in-game marriage is in the air? :m00:

T

tieris

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Marry me, Tuwambar!!!
:wub:

<breaks out in cold sweat> <shudders>

now thats an idea i didnt need implanting in my brain :)

L

liste

reason for my outburst, Turamber, you will notice is based on Rasputin's later comments.

First he tells us that BW is open, public etc etc, then he tells the people who comments how stupid etc they are for disagreeing with him.

Quite a difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom