Mythic getting 2nd thoughts about LA-nerf?

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Rudor Dwarf
And its ok when a Friar comes up and do 100 more dmg / swing and 2 times faster then la ?

Had a 1vs1 against a friar he is rr5 or 6 im rr7..
I took him to 50% hp in same time as he did 200% on me, full hp + ip and i went frenzy after i used ip and we both was on 80%...
So i guess a zerker that is made to put out insane dmg shall be outdmg by a "semi" healer and this is pre 1.62...

but..but.. youre a zerker? you 2-hit plateusers all the time right?
that would be like 1.5 hit on a zerker and he is †††. But since you were unbuffed he should prolly die in ~2 hits...

K

kallora

Get over it!

LA was bugged.. they are fixing the bug.

Go roll a savage and /cry more

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by kallora
Get over it!

LA was bugged.. they are fixing the bug.

Go roll a savage and /cry more

Yeah what klav said.. and you smell like troll feet too :p

R

Rudor Dwarf

Originally posted by Jergiot
u cant compare like that, a friar has selfbuffs, dont matter what class he is up against. if they aint buffed they will prolly die.

So you cant compare like that ?
Why not that is how a friar work.

And if you cant plz show me one zerker that does a 1xxx hit unbuffed on a lvl 50.. ohh and without frenzy bcoz u cant compare like that huh !!!

F

Freia

but dont you see rudor?

clearly every class with selfbufs should own all the other classes. lets see. thanes should own everyone cause they have selfbufs. healers should own everyone cause they have selfbufs. and hunters too. oh and every single caster should own every single other class. they have self-only afbuf afterall. thats the way the game was designed to be. there SHOULD be classes that own everything else and those are the classes that were given selfbufs! i have seen the light!

R

Rudor Dwarf

Originally posted by Freia
but dont you see rudor?

clearly every class with selfbufs should own all the other classes. lets see. thanes should own everyone cause they have selfbufs. healers should own everyone cause they have selfbufs. and hunters too. oh and every single caster should own every single other class. they have self-only afbuf afterall. thats the way the game was designed to be. there SHOULD be classes that own everything else and those are the classes that were given selfbufs! i have seen the light!

think i gonna use some funneh smile !!

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Rudor Dwarf
So you cant compare like that ?
Why not that is how a friar work.

And if you cant plz show me one zerker that does a 1xxx hit unbuffed on a lvl 50.. ohh and without frenzy bcoz u cant compare like that huh !!!

a zerker is supose to be ina grp, and ina semi balanced grp he will be buffed. then he will hit twice as hard and twice as fast then a friar. friar 2h, zerker 1h. see the problem? if u dont ur really stupid. another one that wont admit LA was overpowered?

R

Rudor Dwarf

a zerker is supose to be ina grp, and ina semi balanced grp he will be buffed. then he will hit twice as hard and twice as fast then a friar. friar 2h, zerker 1h. see the problem? if u dont ur really stupid. another one that wont admit LA was overpowered?

So you mean a friar shall be abel to run around solo and kill stuff bcoz they have selfbuffs ? and what if the friar has a cleric with him and get even more buffs, so how shall you compare chars if you cant compare em just bcoz the class can buff em self, that is how the class work aint it?

J

Jenna.

Sounds kinda uber that you hit 200% faster and do 400% more damage just cause of some buffs

R

Rudor Dwarf

Ohh and btw i made up a duel against a rr6 merc when i was rr6 aswell.. You wanna know who killed who ?

Yes he killed me and yes they had/have 3str relic. But anyway the fight was pure bash no ip no frenzy no buffs no dt nothing so explain that ..
The welly overpowered la again i guess..
But that one caster hit 10/20/100ppl for 700 is ok but if one melee char do that sort of dmg on ONE ppl scream nerf...

F

Freia

a zerker is supose to be ina grp, and ina semi balanced grp he will be buffed.

i c.
friars are not supposed to be in a group. we are so stupid rudor :(
that's what they have been trying to say.

then he will hit twice as hard and twice as fast then a friar.

This is just bullshit :)

R

Rudor Dwarf

But back to Friars i will get a fight against a hi rr friar again. I shall have some healer buffs and then we will see..
My guess is that i will be raped again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom