My SB spec for thid

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Was thinking of a new spec since i have tried most others was going to go 21 CS For PA + BS etc and then 21 LA for the ravager chain which is always fun then 19 Stealth and whatever is left in envenom which is 1 or 2 points :D

Screwing over sword/axe i will be a ubah gimp :) Rarrrrrrrr!!!

Well anyone got any tips on that my SB is called Infernel Norse Fem so will be coming to BG soon!!!

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
if your wanting to go 21 LA then your gonna have to take pretty much everything outta CS .. you wont have enuff points left to up axe/sword, which is important for your weap skill :)

although im not sure how shit like this works at thid level, ive seen people with 1 weapon spec and garroting with staffs and wearing pointy hats etc and still doing OK heh

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>although im not sure how shit like this works at thid level, ive seen people with 1 weapon spec and garroting with staffs and wearing pointy hats etc and still doing OK heh

Playing as a staffblade is the most fun you can have in thid actually :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Well anyway i decided to change the spec pretty much a few hours after i wrote the post to...

12+5 CS Might lower it to whatever BS2 is as hamstring doesn't outperform draw out the anytime sword style
21+5 Sword
17+5 Env Str/con debuff 55 Str/con mmmmmm dot does about 30 per tick
19+5 Stealth Best stealth pretty much
1+5 LA Screw LA in BG!!!

nearly capped now though only been 3 days albs give away RPs tbh /sigh

great spec though I have to admit if i were to reroll it would have to be with this...Backstab then 2h northern lights is a killer :twak:

- Infernel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom