My first topic here. And better read that first, before u begin whine about BC.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Course you do. I'm just surprised you bother, given that you claim not to be bothered! :)

Twas my first post on these boards :D Had to start with something :p

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Twas my first post on these boards :D Had to start with something :p

Surely "nerf dragonfang" - I thought that had to be everyone's first post? ;)

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i never bothered about zergs, its never a problem for me even tho i get owned like 98% of all time im out in rvr =P

I think its fun when 2 zergs crashes into each other and bolts fly around everywhere regardless who wins.
If i get insta killed within 2 min everytime i go out in emain for example, then i just do something else for awhile or wait for more people....i would never go lame zerg and so on, cause for me its a part of the game.
(you could do comparisons with alarmclock raids, which i dont aprove...but thats another issue...I kinda wanna sleep at nights =P)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
and why can you not understand just because its realm vs realm that doesnt mean we dont have to follow the damn manual and move as 10fg to have fun

now you understand: WE DONT ALL WANT TO ZERG OR GET RID OF 1FG RVR LIKE YOU, WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????????

unlike you, im not saying Dont run 1fg or Dont zerg, im allocating each type of PvP person a zone to rvr in.

How sweet of you to allocate zones to people. Now you just need to pay their subs...

I dont see anyone trying to get rid of 1fg rvr. If you can get decent, equal 1fg action then great. But for many its just not an option. And the manual describes the game as Realm v Realm for a reason...it is how the game is designed, and given the sheer volume of players out there then mass fights aren't formed on purpose, they are inevitable.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Bee Man said:
*Pre-main. Introduction.

I'm Bee. One of BC RvR officer's.
I play on Exca from start.
I return from long (4 month's) afk.
And now i use WiiWii's account. (btw, thx Wii. Fix RL faster and come back!)

It was in the beginning.

After very hard discussing in /gu and our private forum with anothers officers of BC i should say.

1) I am no more RvR-officer. Coz i didn't "ok" with new RvR style. And becoz i was too many off from game - i can't lead RvR right.

2) Our RvR officers will be work at 1FG style. And more priority for FG's fights.

3) So, please notice that. And don't get serios my first post. It was misstake.

So i want say "sorry" to
Bouhh
Boogy
Spacy
Anubis

and all BC ppl, wich opinions i didn't notice and make that mistake.

Regards. Bee.
See u in Odins.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Bee Man said:
It was in the beginning.

After very hard discussing in /gu and our private forum with anothers officers of BC i should say.

1) I am no more RvR-officer. Coz i didn't "ok" with new RvR style. And becoz i was too many off from game - i can't lead RvR right.

2) Our RvR officers will be work at 1FG style. And more priority for FG's fights.

3) So, please notice that. And don't get serios my first post. It was misstake.

So i want say "sorry" to
Bouhh
Boogy
Spacy
Anubis

and all BC ppl, wich opinions i didn't notice and make that mistake.

Regards. Bee.
See u in Odins.

so u posted here before talking with guild?

gr8 job!

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
seeing as 6 fg hibs are currently running together against 1 fg of BC as i right this whats wrong with BC running 2 fg ? we'd still get massacred either way

ah i see the wrong point BC should have been running as 6 fg not as 1 fg. tricky to do when only 9 BC online though.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back Bee
Ignore the whiners in this thread.
Do what u have to do and have fun

ah yes u missed out that in your priorities
Its fun first then guild. :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Pandemic said:
seeing as 6 fg hibs are currently running together against 1 fg of BC as i right this whats wrong with BC running 2 fg ? we'd still get massacred either way

ah i see the wrong point BC should have been running as 6 fg not as 1 fg. tricky to do when only 9 BC online though.
:fluffle: i think u need some wub, poor baby, lets get u back in ur pram :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom