My first topic here. And better read that first, before u begin whine about BC.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Bee Man said:
for me important.

Guild, guild members, guild RP.

QUOTE]

You only need to say this m8. Your guildmembers having fun is what it's all about, if that happeneds to be running arround 2FG's go for it. I've done the same in FoM 4 the last 2 months. I've sett upp premade 2xFG twice a week and hopefully will soon be running 3 nigths. What other ppl think means shit to me as long as my guildmembers have fun and we keep our Guild alive.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Bee Man said:
Your whines. Ppl whine about me from my "Gorge-camping" ages ago.
Nah, u were an easy kill once ppl got to be the same lvl as you :twak: ;)

Good luck with the guild groups though :cheers:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
MMORPG for the roleplayers and the sucky ones = Think about your fellow realmmates. the enemies might just be NPCs aslong as we can zerg em cus thats fun.

MMOPRG for the competative player = Look beyond the crappy background-history in the manual and think about others in the other two realms also when fighting, for them equal fights is fun.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
MMOPRG for the competative player = Look beyond the crappy background-history in the manual and think about others in the other two realms also when fighting, for them equal fights is fun.

amen :D

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Priceless example of attention seeeking imo..
BC sux..period...they always did..

U cant win with 1fg so now u make 2fg to have a chance, and u just trying to find excuses...

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Pandemic said:
coming from somebody running in 4 fg i saw recently i'll ignore that

and lol wtf is this shit?

when u wrote that my bard had been inactive for about 10 days.. before that i only played her in GG's with Clubraki.. and if you have seen us in a zerg of 4fg ill just just say "ok" and let you continue to live in your own little made-up world.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
BC sux..period...they always did..
hehe

we dont and never did =)

and yes, we can pwn ur whining arse as 1FG, no doubts

we r having fun :)

playing shammy atm

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Boogyman said:
Not really agree with you Bee, i and maybe some other BC members prefer 8 vs 8 rvr and if group unbalanced go odin's or hw instead of zerg ... :touch:

Atleast some of em know manners
though he is a savage :touch:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Divinia said:
MMORPG for the roleplayers and the sucky ones = Think about your fellow realmmates. the enemies might just be NPCs aslong as we can zerg em cus thats fun.

1fg versus 1fg is rarely an equal fight ;)

Hrm wish I'd logged my lecture in IRC on Fot and gank groups...

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
1fg versus 1fg is rarely an equal fight ;)

Hrm wish I'd logged my lecture in IRC on Fot and gank groups...

i meant equal numbers.

Classes, RAs and experience is up to everyone to grab.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Not really agree with you Bee, i and maybe some other BC members prefer 8 vs 8 rvr and if group unbalanced go odin's or hw instead of zerg ...

can u make unbalanced grps with that?? =) but I like the idea. Odins's, when not zerged (yes that also includes hib zerg) is a fun place to play cause u don't have to fear that some sort of 3fg will strike u in the back.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Boogy has not been in Odins personally for ages, he just speak a lot. So... ignore or whatever.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:

Ye. The competitive players try to force the "not so competitive" players into just lie down and die because they do not mix.

The game revolves around 8 man groups, fixed numbers. But the people, the guilds and realms revolves around so many more.

Mmorpg's today are to much focused on gameplay being work. To be able to play you "need" to work to get a competitive character in a competitive group. Grind, grind, grind.

A game should be easy to learn and play(to have fun), but hard to master.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
i meant equal numbers.

But that's the point. You can't grab RPs as an RR1-RR3 player in inexperienced full groups - you'll get hammered by the more experienced players. So you form up in larger groups to beat the opposition, in order to get the RAs to compete at a higher level.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Divinia said:
i meant equal numbers.

Do tell me how many RP you make when your group gets wiped out because you're RR2 and they're RR10? :)

How many fights like that do you need to go through to get some nifty RAs to compete with?

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Do tell me how many RP you make when your group gets wiped out because you're RR2 and they're RR10? :)

How many fights like that do you need to go through to get some nifty RAs to compete with?

how many fgs do these "l33t" guilds need to fight for it to be even?
i would say 2fg's 3fg's vs Dem hibbies

emain should be for FG battles because ...

1) albs wajn that they have lots of mobs to kill which makes it harder to get to HW. a zerg could kill these fast ofc.

2) hibs can get to emain without mob agro. and albs and mids port in and have a clear route. (i would also suggest groups of 4+ stealthers join emain so to not piss the solo/duo stealthers <see part 3> off.
(also they could camp zerged gates in HW, which wont make much difference)

3) odins is a shit zone. and solo/due stealthers should be left to this zone

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
welcome back Bee :D

and too all of u u have too admit that even if u dont like the sometimes 2 fg thingy, its fun when ppl do something different :)

:m00:

*back too school*

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
how many fgs do these "l33t" guilds need to fight for it to be even?
i would say 2fg's 3fg's vs Dem hibbies

Yes. And your point is?

Nuked said:
emain should be for FG battles because ...

1) albs wajn that they have lots of mobs to kill which makes it harder to get to HW. a zerg could kill these fast ofc.

2) hibs can get to emain without mob agro. and albs and mids port in and have a clear route. (i would also suggest groups of 4+ stealthers join emain so to not piss the solo/duo stealthers <see part 3> off.
(also they could camp zerged gates in HW, which wont make much difference)

3) odins is a shit zone. and solo/due stealthers should be left to this zone

All of those are good reasons why everyoneshould go to emain, and have nothing to do with 1fg or not 1fg. BTW, anyone who can't steer a single fg through Pennines and not die isn't going to last in 1fg RvR.

Why can you not understand that this game is RvR, not 1fg vs. 1fg? It seems pretty bloody obvious to me.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:

we go to HW :) best zone in the game, my point is; how hard would it be for these rr2 groups to compete against other rr2 groups etc.. more lowbies should also go as fg and try.. the more the easier for them and better rvr-experience, dont think these groups would get ganked over and over, expecially if they go HW to avoid the rp-horny guilds..

only thing working against this is:
-do you wanna rvr much?
-yes.
-wanna join us?
-sure..
-whats ur RR m8?
-R3L4
- sorry too low.

etc.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
we go to HW :) best zone in the game, my point is; how hard would it be for these rr2 groups to compete against other rr2 groups etc.. more lowbies should also go as fg and try.. the more the easier for them and better rvr-experience, dont think these groups would get ganked over and over, expecially if they go HW to avoid the rp-horny guilds..

Problem is that even in HW, there's no guarentee that you'll meet groups of the same sort of level - there's been plenty of times when 2fg mixed-RRs HG has been jumped up and down on by DH in HW. And there's also a good few times when 1.5fg of HG has met your lot in HW and had some good fights. An unbalanced 2fg against a balanced 1fg can be a good fight for everyone.

Divinia said:
only thing working against this is:
-do you wanna rvr much?
-yes.
-wanna join us?
-sure..
-whats ur RR m8?
-R3L4
- sorry too low.

etc.

Exactly.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Yes. And your point is?

All of those are good reasons why everyoneshould go to emain, and have nothing to do with 1fg or not 1fg. BTW, anyone who can't steer a single fg through Pennines and not die isn't going to last in 1fg RvR.

Why can you not understand that this game is RvR, not 1fg vs. 1fg? It seems pretty bloody obvious to me.

and why can you not understand just because its realm vs realm that doesnt mean we dont have to follow the damn manual and move as 10fg to have fun

now you understand: WE DONT ALL WANT TO ZERG OR GET RID OF 1FG RVR LIKE YOU, WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????????

unlike you, im not saying Dont run 1fg or Dont zerg, im allocating each type of PvP person a zone to rvr in, that way zergers dont piss off fgs, soloers dont piss off fgs and fgs dont piss off stealthers. yes what am i trying to do here OMG nerf my crazy rational trail of thought :rolleyes: i give up.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
and why can you not understand just because its realm vs realm that doesnt mean we dont have to follow the damn manual and move as 10fg to have fun

now you understand: WE DONT ALL WANT TO ZERG OR GET RID OF 1FG RVR LIKE YOU, WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????????

It's not often I get to quote myself, but this time I'll do it, for your benefit:

Gordonax said:
Nope, play how you like. Just don't whine when others play how they like. And don't whine when the play style of other people means you get your asses handed to you on a plate.

I don't want to get rid of 1fg, like I said - play how you like, play however you enjoy playing. However there's so much snotty elitism crap about how 1fg is the one-true-path from a lot of people on these forums that, frankly, I like to wind them up. If you're not of the one-true-way-to-play brigade then, sorry.

Nuked said:
unlike you, im not saying Dont run 1fg or Dont zerg, im allocating each type of PvP person a zone to rvr in, that way zergers dont piss off fgs, soloers dont piss off fgs and fgs dont piss off stealthers. yes what am i trying to do here OMG nerf my crazy rational trail of thought i give up.

If zones were allocated like that by Mythic, then it would make some sense. But they aren't, for a very good reason: this really isn't a game that's about pitching 1fg's against each other.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i don't make post saying i don't want to kiddo, thats the difference

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Well, i don't make post saying i don't want to kiddo, thats the difference

But you feel strongly enough about it to want to comment, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom