My first topic here. And better read that first, before u begin whine about BC.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Boogyman said:
Not really agree with you Bee, i and maybe some other BC members prefer 8 vs 8 rvr and if group unbalanced go odin's or hw instead of zerg ... :touch:
decide plz :p
officer says blah member says bloh
who gonna believe ?

ps. take your fotm grps to svasud and start dueling imo....:twak:

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
M® Zîllâ said:
huh? Bee man is that a new form of 1337 talk u just typed or did u inteand to sound like some sort of cave man :twak:?

Not everyone has english as their first language.. now fock off twat.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
must be hard not winning as 1fg being in midgard :eek: if it was me i think i'd just quit!

Telaron said:
Well maybe they like to take more then 8 members of the guild out to RvR. Maybe the entire guild does not want to play savages, healers, shaman or skald.
Does that make them less worthy of playing RvR?
You like to run in 1 fg? Makes sense to do that then.
Personally, I prefer playing with my friends wether they enjoy playing 2h pally's, smite clerics or whatever.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time to realize not everyone's idea of fun is the same as yours.

i do agree with this though, but on the other hand ... we have more then 1fg of people who wish to RvR at times also, we dont move together though. but hey, you pay the subs, you play how you wish. only thing is, without everyone else who pays subs this will be a very quiet game for you, moving in 1FG makes the game shit for no 1. moving in 2fg 4 fg 7 fg will fuck rvr up for the groups with lower numbers, this is why 1fg is a good number, everyone can supply 1fg. yes sometimes you get adds, but you have more chance of controling adds then a zerg.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Wanna 8 x 8 ??? -> make event and go to Penni or HW or whatever.
you are no better then nukenin/outlaw, all of you will bring more zergs to emain.
have fun

hahaha, don't use the Outlaw word, u haven't earned the right to speak his name, and don't use it for silly disses. You don't know him in-game or out, so don't be such a loser heh...

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Bee Man said:
But don't try put own opinion in every head.

Its called brainwashing. Propaganda. Bullshit. Something for the weak to get attention.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
123 vem fan bryr sig, outlaw outzerg everyone anyway, and the infilzerg outzerg everysbzerg soo who the fuck cares the albs got the numbers and im drunk so who the fuck cares......

Oh and nerf vodka and df!!!!1111oneonehunderseleven123!!! :cheers:

hahaha, another one. I give up. U guys are mostly easily-influenced kids. Who cares what u say anyway. But if you want to use the Outlaw word again, use it with respect. You don't know him, nobody knows you. It's not a can of "Coke" fgs, that is someone who plays DAOC. Most people from Albion that know him, respect and like him.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Yaemon said:
The problem as I see it isn't the game itself. Maybe it was made for big fights, maybe not.

There is no problem in this game. It only becomes a problem, when attention seekers come to a public forum and moan. If any1 wants FGvFG constant Fights, go play something else.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
moving in 1FG makes the game shit for no 1.

Actually, not true. If you're a low-RR group, you'll get murdered all the time if you move solely as 1fg. The only way that you could make 1fg-only work is if you have battlegrounds stratified by realm rank. For low realm rank players, you will get more RPs zerging - a fact that high realm rank players usually forget.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
1. Whenever we take Crim, we have seen 130+ Hibbs come out very quickly, within 30 minutes, so don't give me "we don't have the numbers"

2. Hibb and Midd classes are clearly designed, with those races being a minority, so don't moan if you are outnumbered by ALbs. 1fg Albs Vs 1fg Hibbs or Midds, afcourse can be done, but it is clearly harder for the ALbs, plz don't waste my time arguing against this fact.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Mavl said:
Mythic introduced battlegroups. Guess what, 1337 whingers... a battlegroup is more than a fg, so you may either suck it up and play the game by its rules or quit.

Daoc is a MMORPG You know what the first M stands for? Dont listen to whining morons, just play as u like and enjoy the game. The enemy is stronger than you? Nothing prevents you from building up an equal or superior force.

And givf grp ffs >.<

P.S. those that will reply about their realmmates never move in 2 fg or some similar shit may lick my shield.

P.P.S You want equal fights? Go play chess online.

and if hibs do quit...?

arneduck

Loyal Freddie
ok perhaps my post didnt come out right... ofc you should have all your friends play in your groups, but as mid you can still do very good without savages, it comes down to uber support in healers and shamen, and then the tank assist train or casters can be about every class and still do good vs. most.
thats what you can improve, if anything ;)

also, if you get zerged... dont go to the mg's! its a skill to avoid zergs also ;)
but if you look for them, you can still find fg-fights somewhere else in emain/breifine.

and Clipse, lol @ you... yet another clueless alb who fail to see the potential in the realm and classes :m00:
(yes ive played alb for over a year on prydwen... i didnt pwn and i wasnt l33t, but i know what the realm can do)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
1. Whenever we take Crim, we have seen 130+ Hibbs come out very quickly, within 30 minutes, so don't give me "we don't have the numbers"

2. Hibb and Midd classes are clearly designed, with those races being a minority, so don't moan if you are outnumbered by ALbs. 1fg Albs Vs 1fg Hibbs or Midds, afcourse can be done, but it is clearly harder for the ALbs, plz don't waste my time arguing against this fact.

1. Bullshit
2. Bullshit

You are jsut another clueless alb zergling who see's outlaw as a god as your only source of rp's comes from following him around and leeching. Take a look at apocalypse dudes in your realm they outperform every other alb guild by a LONG way, they ain't high RR, just imagine how uber they will be when they all get rr7+...

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie

Telaron

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
Moving in 1FG makes the game shit for no 1. moving in 2fg 4 fg 7 fg will fuck rvr up for the groups with lower numbers, this is why 1fg is a good number, everyone can supply 1fg. yes sometimes you get adds, but you have more chance of controling adds then a zerg.

Really? Cause I kind of find it disturbing and annoying to meet a fg when I'm out in HW with 3-4 friends. I really hate running into group of 4-5 when I'm duoing, but nothing is so annoying as running into a duo when I'm soloing.

The fact is that no group not using a decent setup will be able to handle a group with a good setup. A low RR group will never be able to manage a high RR one despite how balanced it is.
You seriously think a fg of rr7+ is not making the game shit for low rr groups that tries to run in a fg?
Once again not everyone wants to play those fotm classes. Not all groups can be balanced.

Fluid said:
1. Bullshit
2. Bullshit

You are jsut another clueless alb zergling who see's outlaw as a god as your only source of rp's comes from following him around and leeching.

Tell me one supportclass in albion wich can match a healer, shaman, bard, druid etc in support utility.

Regarding outlaw and zoyster there seem to be a huge misunderstanding among hibs and mids. I seriously doubt any alb would follow a zerg led by them. Unless it's organized raids of some sort few albs would follow anyone in a zerg. It's usually just the masses running together with noone leading.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
Aussie, ?? ?????? ???? ???????? ?????? ??????????? ???? ??? ????? ???????.

now go and translate.

??????? ?????? ?? ??? ? ????? ^^

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Actually, not true. If you're a low-RR group, you'll get murdered all the time if you move solely as 1fg. The only way that you could make 1fg-only work is if you have battlegrounds stratified by realm rank. For low realm rank players, you will get more RPs zerging - a fact that high realm rank players usually forget.

everyone was low rr once, difference is we didn't turn to zerging to make rps.

Telaron said:
Really? Cause I kind of find it disturbing and annoying to meet a fg when I'm out in HW with 3-4 friends. I really hate running into group of 4-5 when I'm duoing, but nothing is so annoying as running into a duo when I'm soloing.

The fact is that no group not using a decent setup will be able to handle a group with a good setup. A low RR group will never be able to manage a high RR one despite how balanced it is.
You seriously think a fg of rr7+ is not making the game shit for low rr groups that tries to run in a fg?
Once again not everyone wants to play those fotm classes. Not all groups can be balanced.

well, if you say zergs are ok, and help low RR people get higher, then clearly there is no room for you to duo or solo, right? maybe you're right ... the perfect set up will almost always beat the unbalanced setup, but just like you say that, the balanced fg setup will not beat the 8fgs "LETZ ZERS0R THE ENEMY" setup, so whats your point, as an alb i have no problem with them moving as 2fg's ... but i either see albs moving 1fg ... or 4fgs+ .. surely 2 reasonable balanced alb groups can kill 1 balanced hib or mid group? you can wajn about how you are low rr all day and night, zerging is not going to help you get higher rr fast. no not everyone wants to play these "fotm classes" but its not like you need fotm classes, you need support. if support classes are what you think of as fotm, then clearly you're not out for fg battles anyway

Telaron

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
well, if you say zergs are ok, and help low RR people get higher, then clearly there is no room for you to duo or solo, right? maybe you're right ... the perfect set up will almost always beat the unbalanced setup, but just like you say that, the balanced fg setup will not beat the 8fgs "LETZ ZERS0R THE ENEMY" setup, so whats your point, as an alb i have no problem with them moving as 2fg's ... but i either see albs moving 1fg ... or 4fgs+ .. surely 2 reasonable balanced alb groups can kill 1 balanced hib or mid group? you can wajn about how you are low rr all day and night, zerging is not going to help you get higher rr fast. no not everyone wants to play these "fotm classes" but its not like you need fotm classes, you need support. if support classes are what you think of as fotm, then clearly you're not out for fg battles anyway

What do you mean?
You said fg vs fg didn't turn the game shit for anyone. I say you're wrong. There's no such thing as a fair fight, even if we all ran solo and didn't add it still wouldn't be fair.

I don't whine about beeing low rr, frankly I don't really care. Since I barley RvR I can hardly expect to be high rr. But when I do RvR I prefer to do it in a way that doesn't bore me and sitting on a pad is boring.

Ofc I realize supportclasses are important. But it's not like the group will work just because we have 2 clerics, 1 minstrel, 1 sorc and 1 pally
We still need something that can do damage, even though we can't do damage that is equal to savage ganksquads or hibpbaoe we still need to do some sort of damage before the group is wiped.
Now damage dealers does no good if they're mezzed or dead. So if a tanks for damage determination is basicly mandatory. And if casters it requires more then any low rr group is likley to achieve.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Telaron said:
What do you mean?
You said fg vs fg didn't turn the game shit for anyone. I say you're wrong. There's no such thing as a fair fight, even if we all ran solo and didn't add it still wouldn't be fair.

I don't whine about beeing low rr, frankly I don't really care. Since I barley RvR I can hardly expect to be high rr. But when I do RvR I prefer to do it in a way that doesn't bore me and sitting on a pad is boring.

Ofc I realize supportclasses are important. But it's not like the group will work just because we have 2 clerics, 1 minstrel, 1 sorc and 1 pally
We still need something that can do damage, even though we can't do damage that is equal to savage ganksquads or hibpbaoe we still need to do some sort of damage before the group is wiped.
Now damage dealers does no good if they're mezzed or dead. So if a tanks for damage determination is basicly mandatory. And if casters it requires more then any low rr group is likley to achieve.

ok, you name the classes you are short on, it sure as hell isnt damage dealers or paladins. what way doesn't bore you to rvr? moving in high numbers vs 1fg gets the old heart racing i guess?

Telaron

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
ok, you name the classes you are short on, it sure as hell isnt damage dealers or paladins. what way doesn't bore you to rvr? moving in high numbers vs 1fg gets the old heart racing i guess?

Random groups I gave up on before hitting 50 with first charachter (paladin). Rolled the infil cause I thought I would be able to solo/due and play as 'assasin'. Was badly mistaken
Made wizard, great fun to play in large scale battles, horible for roaming as I spent most of the time tasting the green grass of emain instead of nuking. Even the fights we won I usually had died 2+ times.
So basicly, aside for keep raids, the only RvR I'm doing is with guild. The reason the guild groups are fun is because I like the players I play with and nothing else. Unless healing, speed or cc is missing I prefer to let any guildie join even if he's not a det5 tank.

This game has more to offer then rp-farming in emain.

As for what my guild normally has been lacking it's det tanks.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:

When you were low realm rank, there weren't roaming bands of high-realm rankers - the playing field was much more even.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
When you were low realm rank, there weren't roaming bands of high-realm rankers - the playing field was much more even.

maybe not, but you still zerged even then, so what was the excuse at that time?

Telaron

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:

You know as well as me many of the high rr hibs have done their fair share of zerging aswell.
At least the pbaoers (Easy to identify thanks to ds).

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Telaron said:
You know as well as me many of the high rr hibs have done their fair share of zerging aswell.
At least the pbaoers (Easy to identify thanks to ds).

Exactly. It's amazing how many people "discover" the one true path of 1fg when they hit RR6.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
maybe not, but you still zerged even then, so what was the excuse at that time?

I zerg because I enjoy enjoy big battles, and it pisses off the l33t counter-strikers. What more could a man ask for?

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
ok so we should zerg constantly because it pleases you? sorry but daoc was not just built for you. at times i've learned to zerg to try please the albs and give them the battle they want, but how often can you say you run 1fg.

Telaron

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
ok so we should zerg constantly because it pleases you? sorry but daoc was not just built for you. at times i've learned to zerg to try please the albs and give them the battle they want, but how often can you say you run 1fg.

I'm well aware that daoc was not built for me. I'm not the one that whines here when I get steamrolled.
Mythic is promoting large scale battles, if that's not how you want to play fine with me. But don't whine when there are those that wants to play that way.

Keep raids aside I run in 1-2 fg more often then I'm zerging. However mostly I run alone or with up to 4 mates.
How often do you run alone?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:

Nope, play how you like. Just don't whine when others play how they like. And don't whine when the play style of other people means you get your asses handed to you on a plate.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and FYI, I play probably split equally between solo/1fg/zerging. I like variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom