My first topic here. And better read that first, before u begin whine about BC.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
arneduck said:
This is quite sad imo, too bad for BC to get an rvr-officer with this kind of mentality...

hi der, im from uber-leet LA, and we like 1fg rvr.
tbh BC have potential, when your using fotm-groups (2-3 savages) and str-relics you actually have a good chance at killing any alb/hib group.
BC have killed us.
so why not work on this, try and improve? get better group play? (if its not 100% already, i wouldnt know :p)

this just shows your taking the easy way out, and keeping this "i wont improve, not wanna be called l33t!" way of thinking.
OMG, perhaps someone will call you an rp-whore when your getting decent realm level, and post whine at BW!

:m00:

So you're saying they should just run fotm savagegank 1fg, be rp-whores, wank over their realm rank and then come on here and talk down their noses at the peons who aren't as l33t as they are?

Or maybe, just maybe they want to play the game in a way that enables more of their guildmates to participate in and enjoy rvr?

And I'm really laughing my ass off at your "BC have potential" and "why not..try and improve" patronising comments to them. Potential at what? It's a game, and some people just play it for the pure fun of it, in whatever manner works for them. Personally I like their honesty.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
arneduck said:
This is quite sad imo, too bad for BC to get an rvr-officer with this kind of mentality...

tbh BC have potential, when your using fotm-groups (2-3 savages) and str-relics you actually have a good chance at killing any alb/hib group.
BC have killed us.
so why not work on this, try and improve? get better group play? (if its not 100% already, i wouldnt know :p)

this just shows your taking the easy way out, and keeping this "i wont improve, not wanna be called l33t!" way of thinking.
OMG, perhaps someone will call you an rp-whore when your getting decent realm level, and post whine at BW!

BC currently have 1 active savage in the guild on average. not 2 or 3. Not bothered to read beyond as if u cant get that right u really have no idea.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Wanna 8 x 8 ??? -> make event and go to Penni or HW or whatever.

lol Bee, you know what will happend after a while yeah?

most groups will either move odin's, or get 2fg or more to counter you.

you are no better then nukenin/outlaw, all of you will bring more zergs to emain.

have fun

rofl what do u mean get 2fg to counter us ? when was the last time u even played ? us bring zerg to emain ? rofl we are outnumbered 2-1 at best even when we get 2fg to run together.

classic quote imo funniest and most retarded i seen in ages

Aussie

Banned
i thought i would read something knew in this thread, everyone already knows backup company sucks cock at fg fights.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
remember the fight at lake auss? 1 tank on each of our tanks and someone hitting your pet ^^

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
It's easy to flame on a more known guild etc, but you yourself add aswell, dont deny. btw, should we keep running 1 fg if we either run into 4 fg hibs or nukenin's zerg? whats the point in that? We can't beat those numbers so we sometimes will run 2 fg to try and break through, -shock - horror -

Please try to realise there's few out there that actually never add and never run 2 fg (Mainly because they don't have 2 fg membs asking for grp in /gu) .. there is very few.

And for the cocksuckers flaming him for his english, i most definately doubt you are better at russian then he is at english.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Bee, you shoulda just wrote:

"If we can't beat u we will zerg you"

Thats the overall BC menality, if u died fg v fg u come back with RG or 2fg BC.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Once again Mids and Hib noobs claiming only Albs zerg, etc.
Talking about Outlaw and Zoyster, etc, like they lead Alb zergs non stop.
So sad really, as the whole day, except for prime time, albs cannot even leave the atk in Emain cause they will get ganked and just be free rp's for Mids and Hibs.
Sure, the hibs and mids don't mind, but it does get very tedious.
And then those some noobs like vgn, la, and those supposed elite Mid rvr guilds come on a forum to bitch about Albs zerging...
Lol.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Bee Man said:
*Pre-main. Introduction.

I'm Bee. One of BC RvR officer's.
I play on Exca from start.
I return from long (4 month's) afk.
And now i use WiiWii's account. (btw, thx Wii. Fix RL faster and come back!)

*Main part -1.

I see how ppl begin whine about BC. That's was before and that will be soon again.

1. I'm RvR officer and my priority - max ppl /gc who -> XXX - Emain Macha.

2. We play how we can. If we can't kill "pure_leet_RvR_FG_with_suppa_skills" in 1FG - we will bring 2FG.

3. If we can't put all members in "great_balansed_high_RR_group" - we will form 2 average group. And yes - we will run in 2FG.

4. If i will see in Emain fight FG v FG - 90% will add. Wanna 8 x 8 ??? -> make event and go to Penni or HW or whatever.

* Main part -2.

for me important.

Guild, guild members, guild RP.

I will try do best and call all BC to RvRing.
I will form biggest group for that.

If any BC FG wanna make solo FG run and anothers can go self - we will split.
If second group disbalansed and can't go self - we will move in 2FG.

for me - not important

Your whines. Ppl whine about me from my "Gorge-camping" ages ago.

Your opinition as "BC suxx, lamers, zergs, sheeps" and etc.

Yes. U can post what u want - it's your right's. But better if u don't crash your nervos and don't make loud shouts - coz it's didn't help.

I undestand, that post didn't stop all.
But if 10% of them think before begin whine - then it's ok for me.

See u in Emain.

you pay subs, do what u want m8 :)

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
The problem as I see it isn't the game itself. Maybe it was made for big fights, maybe not.

The problem is that people who play this game have ways to communicate with eachother outside the game (forums, irc etc). Because of this we can whine and tell eachother what is right and what is wrong.

The "norm" is that fg vs fg fights is the way to play. I don't think that this norm was created by the majority of the people playing on excal. I believe it is the ideas of hardcore "leet" players who take up much space on irc/forums and make sure to patronize people who have other thoughts.. (like in this thread for example). Without ways to communicate between the realms I believe people would be more free to play as they want and this I think is the way this game was intended to be played.

So what am I trying to say here? Well for starters let people play how they want. We have heard this before.. people pay their subs and should be allowed to play as they want blablabla... But more important, try to not look down on people who play "their" game, and if you do keep it to yourself rather then posting it on a forum.. We've already heard it before.

Semaka

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the time BC is running in 1 FG. But if we are zerged and we have the ppl 2 run in 2 FG (one balanced and the other unbalanced) we will do that - so all BC members will have group, gain RP, have FUN :p
I really dont care if albs and some hibs are running in 3 FG + :touch:

flex

Fledgling Freddie
if we have 300 albs who want to rvr in the evening, even if they would split up odins/emain 50/50 u still would get 150 ppl in emain and emain isn't that big. So stop whining it's not like we can help it tbh. If mid/hib got the numbers in emain they "zerg" to

Semaka

Fledgling Freddie
I dont whine m8 just telling :p
We have 150 mids who are up for some Emain RVR, but i guess u know Mid setup... so 50% of them are watching TV 2-3 h w8ing for a group :)

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Drunked atm.( :drink: ) A bit.
One man (BC man) give me idea (i know that idea before, but... okokokok)
So - if u wanna true fight. Ok. U will get that soon.
Don't whine after.
Coz...
ermm
ehk... ehk... shit... lol... okokok

Aussi - i love u. U can type all what u want, but "i will always love u" (c) Witney Huston.

And all "leet" FG members. I love u all

I saw from what u begin (yes, i remember 2-3FG VGN, i'm soooo old :D 27!!! year old and 2 years in Daoc WTF more then 150 D /played ) And first LA FG v FG was LA with BC ... muaaahhahaaa was in Gorge 1/2 LA was afk :)D) and after we kill them i saw in "/g wtf it that new guild? with Miss as driver?"
And ... how many "old leet gamers" i kill in Gorge when they was grey?:D
And what u do now, omg
"Aha we are so ... "

yehk... yehk...

Hope u come to Moscow sometimes and we will drink some... u know - drinking=ppl more friendly

Btw - we not uber, and actualy - don't wanna be UBER.

We are just guild of crazy, nervos, madness, roleplay, 2 hours regroup, "3 OOS, 1 LD, 1 AFK, 1 unbuffed from MTK till MMG FG".
And i still wonder -> why ppl ask about join us????

Don't wait from us mega-skill
Don't join us if u want "LEET" RvR.

We just wanna play Daoc and get some fun.
We just respect all, but wanna use own way's.
We just "Black Company"

One of oldest guild Daoc/Excalibur.
We part of History that server.
We part of history your MMOPRG Daoc.

Cya. And wish u -> join game and get some fun.

Telaron

Fledgling Freddie
arneduck said:

BC have killed us.

Well maybe they like to take more then 8 members of the guild out to RvR. Maybe the entire guild does not want to play savages, healers, shaman or skald.
Does that make them less worthy of playing RvR?
You like to run in 1 fg? Makes sense to do that then.
Personally, I prefer playing with my friends wether they enjoy playing 2h pally's, smite clerics or whatever.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time to realize not everyone's idea of fun is the same as yours.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
hte most ppl who zerg aint even reading anything els except for maybe there own guild page, so they dont know shit what we think about em (talkin about teh albs now and the rr1-rr3 hib night zergs)
So noo need ever again to whine on them here, couse they wont ever read it :twak:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
123 vem fan bryr sig, outlaw outzerg everyone anyway, and the infilzerg outzerg everysbzerg soo who the fuck cares the albs got the numbers and im drunk so who the fuck cares......

Oh and nerf vodka and df!!!!1111oneonehunderseleven123!!! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom