My best friend is a boy, discuss...

Nate

FH is my second home
I fucked my lesbian friend last night too, coincidence?!? She brought her girlfriend over also.

Who else fucked there lesbian friend last night?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i'm not lying, just spoke to her and it werent awkward, phew :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I saw my best (female) friend last night, there was no sex involved, we watched Fringe and she complained that if a certain actor wasn't in it next series then she would not carry on watching, i told her she was shallow

Oh.....her name is russell btw

russell

FH is my second home
I fucked my lesbian friend last night too, coincidence?!? She brought her girlfriend over also.

Who else fucked there lesbian friend last night?

Its their not there.
Thats semantics for you.
And well done for all the fucking :D

russell

FH is my second home
I saw my best (female) friend last night, there was no sex involved, we watched Fringe and she complained that if a certain actor wasn't in it next series then she would not carry on watching, i told her she was shallow

Oh.....her name is russell btw

And there I was looking all sexy in my joggers, rugby shirt and spot cream, dribbling tea over Joshua Jackson. Man I must have been hard to resist :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
And there I was looking all sexy in my joggers, rugby shirt and spot cream, dribbling tea over Joshua Jackson. Man I must have been hard to resist :p

Well it makes a change from dribbling it over my carpet

russell

FH is my second home
No.
That would be the carpet carpet Aoami.
Dear God you people can change anything into sex stuff!

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
the best goals are came from friendly matches.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
its normal i have some female best friends i don't want to fuck.

and men can change anything anything in to an innuendo :)

Kryten

Old Cow.
I'm still closest friends with my "ex" - i.e. in the way Mr Rock (not a fan either, tbh) was explaining, I wanted in her pants badly. Ended up in the friend zone.
No big deal, she obviously wasn't interested in me in that way but in the end we had something far more valuable, a close and palpable platonic relationship. However, the wife HATES it and we do have to see eachother pretty much behind her back. Funny really, in a way it feels like I'm cheating but it's far from it. Probably a bit of jealousy involved, but that's life.
So yes, of course it's possible, feasible and doable. I'm not entirely sure why anyone would think it's out of the norm. Ironically despite the above secrecy, she has plenty of male friends. And no, she's not shagging any of them :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a lady friend of mine casually mentioned today that if we were a thing, whatever that means, we would be having lots of after-argument sex.

I don't know whether to feel glad, or feel I am missing out :(

russell

FH is my second home
Love it -thanks Kryt -off to watch Red dwarf Series 5 now. Good night all x

russell

FH is my second home
a lady friend of mine casually mentioned today that if we were a thing, whatever that means, we would be having lots of after-argument sex.

I don't know whether to feel glad, or feel I am missing out :(

She wants you.
You are missing OUT boy:p
(Now I am really going- night all)

TdC

hmm according to YOU she's my friend and getting it on is bad mmmmkay. make up your* damn minds :eek:

*by your, tdc means your as in the collective female, not a specific one.

Everz

FH is my second home
My 'best' female friend is someone I have shagged before and makes no strings known that she wants it again ;D.

Too bad I'm such a faithful bastard.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah, completely out of nothing, she's a lesbian for god's sake, the thought had never crossed my mind. was just chilling in my bed after getting wankered at the pub, smoking a few doobies and she just said "want to fuck?" and we did :eek:

Funnily enough i have slept with one of my friends who is a lesbian. She wasnt one when we were sleeping together. But i was the last guy she slept with haha Once you have Jock you dont want cock

TdC

don't worry Jimzor, me catching anything from you is the least of your worries :)

russell

FH is my second home
hmm according to YOU she's my friend and getting it on is bad mmmmkay. make up your* damn minds :eek:

*by your, tdc means your as in the collective female, not a specific one.

Not at all, as long as both parties want it and no other relationships will be destroyed.... and there is chemistry. If you already get on well -why not?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Not at all, as long as both parties want it and no other relationships will be destroyed.... and there is chemistry. If you already get on well -why not?

Sorry Russki I am going into bitter (mildly shakepearian) disalusioned mode here, avert thyne eyes before they witness the bitter venom spewed fourth from within mine heart!!

chemistry schmemistry! No such thing, it's all a sham (*repeats slightly louder for dramatic effect* shaaaaaaaam)and relationships only last for as long as the other person wants something from you, you don't have that to offer and you can have more chemistry than the contents of professor Bunson Honeydew's pantry and it won't make a bliiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaand bit of difference!!

TdC

wow Ez, either you've gotten some bitter in or I'm getting better!

I choose the latter! Look out ladies! :D:D:D

TdC

I'm semi sure that when I said I would bone any of my female friends I was Teeds the amazing chauvinist pig-boy, whereas when my female friends offer to bone me it's chemistry. This is all very confusing don't you know :(

I should tell her that I don't understand her advances because I thought we both understood we're just friends...just to mess with her head. That presses my situational funniness button many times, but in the end, and as always I guess I'll just miss out on some nookie :(

See Ez, I take back the bitter crown!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bah ok but i get that wand with the bobble on it!!

...yeah, you know why i want it

TdC

bah ok but i get that wand with the bobble on it!!

...yeah, you know why i want it

oh yeah, I know why you want it

wait, uh, why do you want it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom