My best friend is a boy, discuss...

russell

FH is my second home
My best friend is male.
My 9 year old came home from school today to tell me that in the playground during lunchtime her friends could not believe that her mummy had a male bestfriend. Hollie says its wierd, Kezia says its cool.
It was their sole topic of conversation, aged 9, whether boys and girls should be best friends... made me think why, even at 9, is there a clear divide between some children who think it is cool and normal, and some who see it as a taboo?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
1 of my 3 best friends is a girl, she is a real looker too but i just dont see her that way, its completely normal tbh

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I couldn't have a best friend as a girl because if I did I'd wanna fuck her.

Like your male best friend wants to fuck you :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My best friend is male.
My 9 year old came home from school today to tell me that in the playground during lunchtime her friends could not believe that her mummy had a male bestfriend. Hollie says its wierd, Kezia says its cool.
It was their sole topic of conversation, aged 9, whether boys and girls should be best friends... made me think why, even at 9, is there a clear divide between some children who think it is cool and normal, and some who see it as a taboo?

Would I be on the right track if I was thinking of a certain someone? If so, so what, I have some great best girl friends in life.

russell

FH is my second home
Would I be on the right track if I was thinking of a certain someone? If so, so what, I have some great best girl friends in life.
Exactly.
[One of them currently needs alot of TLC after her recent trip to Hospital]

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Exactly.
[One of them currently needs alot of TLC after her recent trip to Hospital]

Hmm, the person I was thinking of is not a she....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
bunch of retards. You can have best friends of the opposite sex. Life does not always revolve around sex.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Life does not always revolve around sex.

That's the most incorrect statement ev0r, in order to have life, sex must be in play at some point, well... 9 months before life.

russell

FH is my second home
bunch of retards. You can have best friends of the opposite sex. Life does not always revolve around sex.

Blimey Deebs, you have gained wisdom in your old age...:p and I was refering to your one of YOUT female friends before, who has recently been poorly.

Nate

FH is my second home
Is it the new barbeque? He is a beast!

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I've always had female friends. I have never really thought about it to be honest. Maybe I am missing something here, but the way I see from a friends gender has little to do with anything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Most of my friends are female, especially good ones, men are usually drinking buds.

No idea why it's a problem for some.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's the most incorrect statement ev0r, in order to have life, sex must be in play at some point, well... 9 months before life.

Yes but some of us have done that. Both myself and Russel have children.

Blimey Deebs, you have gained wisdom in your old age...:p and I was refering to your one of YOUT female friends before, who has recently been poorly.

Hmm, are you talking about someone whose name starts with a P? I am intrigued.

russell

FH is my second home
I've always had female friends. I have never really thought about it to be honest. Maybe I am missing something here, but the way I see from a friends gender has little to do with anything.

Spot on. :worthy:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

Let me put it a different way; men can be friends with women as long as there is no sexual attraction. If a man is easily friends with a woman, he's not attracted to her.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thought Chris Rock was excellent as Rufus in Dogma

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Let me put it a different way; men can be friends with women as long as there is no sexual attraction. If a man is easily friends with a woman, he's not attracted to her.

The point I am trying to make is "if you have a best friend of the opposite sex you must want to shag them" is simply wrong. Why does friendship have to revolve around sex? It is just wrong. Plain and simple.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Actually, on a serious note, come to think of it, I don't have many male friends, not sure why, a vast majority of them are female, guess it's because I'm not one of those who goes around robbing things, and acting like a bad man :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom