Most overpowered stealther poll:

B

BidAccount

Ok if we can't count assassins in realm balance (because zoldot said so), then we also can't count tanks (because I say so) and healers (because my cat says so) and nukers (because my next door neighbour says so).

Zoldot = idiot.

End of story.

Z

Zoldot

hahaha ur very funny.
I gave you reasons why we cant if you bother to read my posts.

But it looks like ur never admit ur wrong in that u can count assassin in realm balance.
Now why do you reply? Yes because you get the last word.
If you get the last word you dont look like such an big idiot afterall, and looks like ur won the disscution (tho not in this case since ur agruments was soooo bad)
no dont make anymore replys since they're just stupid.
Your'e last reply what did that show?
yes that ur stupid and didnt want to understand why they should be compared class v class.

now thats the END OF STORY!

(now one more post from you twat pls come on, show us that u really really can't admit that you did loose this argument, you have to hold with what u first sad.)

T

tazzke

10 pages...strong... :p

btw you all spamming my mail...close this thread pls.. :p

B

BidAccount

No Zoldot.

The idiocy is yours in being selective.

If you choose to ignore key factors in measuring realm balance (like whole classes) then it is you who is the fool.

I can argue that Hib is weak - if I choose to ignore all its caster classes. I can argue that Alb is weak - if I ignore all its rogue classes. I can argue that Mid is weak - if I ignore its fighter classes.

Its stupid, and blatently so. It doesn't take anyone to point that out - your argument is so weak even you must realise just how stupid it is.

H

Haldar

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy

Its nothing to do with savages or SBs individually. Its about realm (all classes all abilities) v realm.

BRAVO!!!

Now tell me plz, why the f@ck u infils whined about LA damage pre-nerf??? You said urself that realms aren't supposed to be same!

what's the word...."hypocricy" ?

B

BidAccount

errm - everybody complained about LA damage pre 1.62.

Due to a programming error (check patch notes) it was significantly out of balance with all other damage outputs. Now its fixed.

Now check the numbers. LA is about the same as CD/DW on even spec (slightly better actually), and mainhand damage is comparable on even spec. This is not the same, but it is balanced on the mechanics of offhand specs and mainhand specs available to multiple classes.

Z

Zoldot

No Zoldot.

The idiocy is yours in being selective.

If you choose to ignore key factors in measuring realm balance (like whole classes) then it is you who is the fool.

I can argue that Hib is weak - if I choose to ignore all its caster classes. I can argue that Alb is weak - if I ignore all its rogue classes. I can argue that Mid is weak - if I ignore its fighter classes.

Its stupid, and blatently so. It doesn't take anyone to point that out - your argument is so weak even you must realise just how stupid it is.

eh?
I dont know what ur talking about, but pls stop now, the thing was that I said you should compare assassins class to clas because of many reasons (read above).
And you just trying to "sneak" away with soemthign else? now tell me why should they not? no? u aint got an straight answer? didnt think so, just fuck of . you are the most retarded person I've ever met bilieve me! Glottis is a god compared to you.
stop bullshit pls. now dont come here anymore fucktard!
you seem to never being able to admit ur wrong.
now last word I have to say and aint gonna reply to ur posts anymore, atleats not long posts. fuck off retard, dont come with other stupid posts like ur before, you seem to be desperate.
Fuck Off Retard!!

F

froler-mid

i think Zoldot have like his own 'NERF-INFIL-CAMPAGN-CRUSADE" here :m00:

B

BidAccount

Lets pander to the dim one for a moment.

Why should we either:

a) Ignore the rest of the realm and just compare 1 class with another for balance?

or

b) ignore 1 set of classes when comparing the two realms?

Both are artifical and misleading premises.

But thats what you want isn't it - not facts or the truth. You want someone to pat your dim little head and say 'there there, SBs are gimps'. Sorry, not true.

Z

Zoldot

Everyone look at the retard above.
Iv'e alrdy say why etc. Mr. "I ask same question many times but in different words so he gets tired and dont answer my question so it looks like I'm the smart one and won the disscution"

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by froler-mid
i think Zoldot have like his own 'NERF-INFIL-CAMPAGN-CRUSADE" here :m00:

Actually the reason why I keep this thread so long and keep saying they need nerf etc and why etc is totally because of retarded "dontgotbrain" poopy.

H

Haldar

errm - everybody complained about LA damage pre 1.62.

Due to a programming error (check patch notes) it was significantly out of balance with all other damage outputs. Now its fixed.

Now check the numbers. LA is about the same as CD/DW on even spec (slightly better actually), and mainhand damage is comparable on even spec. This is not the same, but it is balanced on the mechanics of offhand specs and mainhand specs available to multiple classes.

..and now everybody complains about Dragonfang.....see the same tendence?

As for LA vs DW thingie...Waterman forgot to add 1 important thing in his analysis. On paper all looks great - LA is equal to DW and even slightly better due to more reliable selfhaste. But in his calculations he assumes that any weapon always hit for the same amount of dmg -- 200 for mainhand and 66 for offhand (one of his examples). However, this is true only for DW users - as their offhand weapon dmg is determined by mainhand weapon spec, which is always high (most certainly 50 in case of infi, thrust or slash), while for LA users offhand dmg is based on LA spec - which tends to be lower than mainhand spec (except zerk who speced 50 wpn/50LA mostly). This leads to the fact that typical 50 thrust/18 DW infi feels fine but 50 axe/18 LA SB suffers due to unreliability of offhand damage.

B

BidAccount

Ah but there's a fundamental difference there.

Dragonfang is by design and intent.
LA excessive damage output by programming error.

It wasn't a nerf - it was the correction of a known error.

(Sorry Zoldot - did I use big words on you?)

B

belth

Originally posted by Hroft[BC]
..and now everybody complains about Dragonfang.....see the same tendence?

As for LA vs DW thingie...Waterman forgot to add 1 important thing in his analysis. On paper all looks great - LA is equal to DW and even slightly better due to more reliable selfhaste. But in his calculations he assumes that any weapon always hit for the same amount of dmg -- 200 for mainhand and 66 for offhand (one of his examples). However, this is true only for DW users - as their offhand weapon dmg is determined by mainhand weapon spec, which is always high (most certainly 50 in case of infi, thrust or slash), while for LA users offhand dmg is based on LA spec - which tends to be lower than mainhand spec (except zerk who speced 50 wpn/50LA mostly). This leads to the fact that typical 50 thrust/18 DW infi feels fine but 50 axe/18 LA SB suffers due to unreliability of offhand damage.

The 18 LA SB's offhand swings every round, whereas the 18 DW infils rarely ever. Point=moot, OMG my offhand hit for 80 damage once in the fight and his hit for 50 damage 8 times only, it must s000x!

Z

Zoldot

(Sorry Zoldot - did I use big words on you?)

Hello moron,
"I get last word haha, ppl think im smart, and I talk to Zoldot like he is dumb so ppl think I'm cool, ppl think I'm cool now, yeha,"

Retard!

B

BidAccount

Zoldot - hate to say this but you don't need me to make you look dumb.

Frankly you don't need anyone else....

Z

Zoldot

You like my new thingy down below this text?

Who makes who look dumb now huh?

B

BidAccount

QED

(Someone else explain it to him. In short words)

N

NP_Finster

Very easy to get a feeling for current low LA speccers:

Equip a slashing offhand weapon on your thrust Infiltrator.

Don t counter now with the self haste argument: This advantage is already eaten up by mainhand base damage penalty for low LA specs.

I personally don t complain as i have specced for solid LA and don t really experience the downside, but Hroft most certainly has a point (by the way in his rvr TL report Mr.Waterman stated Hrofts point himself).

Finster

B

BidAccount

Hroft's point on this is valid, and it is one of the areas that needs evaluation.

But the blanket gimp whiners who want a return to the bad old days (hello zoldot - still working that last one out?) just deserve a slap.

Z

Zoldot

Hello? "nobrainpoopy"I nevger sad I wanted it to be as it used to, so you admit u were wrong? LOL? you saying hroft was like right? then u are dumb! he replie dto oen fo ur posts, that u were wrong etc moron. so u were wrong?
haha how retarded can you be?

Z

Zoldot

You never sad wich of his replies you were according to.

Z

Zoldot

Your'e still idiotic, what do you have to sy about my sigh?
nothing? didnt think so. So infact most ppl disagree with you wich show who is the moron here doesn't it?

B

BidAccount

Remember to breathe zoldie, and to wipe the spittle off your chin.

Now I've already pated you on the head and called you a clever boy for learning how to make a sig. Shall we do it again?

/pat pat

Clever boy zoldie!

B

BidAccount

And yet you keep coming back...

(Almost a shame I have to log and go :( I'm sure once you've calmed down we can continue our lovely little tete a tete later)

H

Haldar

Originally posted by belth
The 18 LA SB's offhand swings every round, whereas the 18 DW infils rarely ever. Point=moot, OMG my offhand hit for 80 damage once in the fight and his hit for 50 damage 8 times only, it must s000x!

another mentally ill person.../sigh

D

Driwen

Originally posted by belth

I think he meant the damage variance, what happens if you spec your weapon only to 28? Then besides getting shitty damage, you also get a huge variance in the damage. Now dualwield you swing x% of your weapons and with LA your main weapon and off hand weapon do x% damage. At the same spec it comes down to the same, except for the part of damage variance. Where you control that soley with weapon spec with dual wield, with LA your main hand is controlled by weaponspec and your offhand by your spec in LA.
Would be kinda comparable if you equip a slash weapon in your offhand and have 18 slash, 18 dualwield and 50 thrust. That would be the same as 18 LA and 50 axe, atleast for offhand and no I do not recommend this spec. Its just to give you an idea what hroft meant, atleast I think.

B

belth

Shite offhand damage is inherent to low LA, low spec in it really does fuck-all as when the damage is small, the variance can't be much either - for example (hypothetical), hit for 40 at max, then you hit for 30. That's your maximum damage variance, it's only large in the percentage, in "reality" it's meaningless.

Using a slasher in offhand while thrust specced would not be the same as using 2 weapons with low LA spec as DW doesn't affect offhand damage.

Around 44 total LA negates the damage-penalty for an arcanium double-bladed axe (unstyled!) if I recall right. While the LA-spec can be considered lacking for zerkers, having only 1 positional (the lvl4 style doesn't count), rest just reactionaries/anytimes and their chains, it's by no means utterly inferior to DW as all the SBs would like to lead everyone to believe. You need a high spec in both to reap good benefits. Low DW is better than low LA, I'll give you that.

Hroft you might want to go view your medical record about your VNBoard postings. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread