hur hur hur hur hur

u 2 are teh funnah!

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by stinkie
savages whining about infils.

hur hur hur hur hur

u 2 are teh funnah!

I don't have any savage and i still think Dragonfang needs a fix.

C

censi

Current Poll Results:
3%
Shadowblade (21 votes)

1%
Hunter (13 votes)

12%
Nightshade (83 votes)

2%
Ranger (16 votes)

74%
Infiltraitor (513 votes)

3%
Scout (27 votes)

1%
Minstral (12 votes)

To close to call, revote needed.

infs atm are about 20% tougher than any of their stealting adversaries.

But I still feel infs are how a stealther should be in terms of toughness. The other classes are too weak. and its a shame that infs will prolly get nerfed.

L

loxleyhood

The most underpowered of all real stealthers, go us! :)

P

phule_gubben

Why not make all rougeclasses get some trainable camo instead of stealth, Assassins get better camo where they can move at higher speed then rouges with ranged attacks.

I personally think that stealth is too good to be true on some classes. just my opinion thou.

C

censi

its not stealth that makes infs overpowered.

its purley 2.5 spec and DF.

Z

Zoldot

haha at the votes on SB. It's probably some crying/angry/mad albs/infils who has voted on sb.
And if they actually were serious that they think SB is most overpowered then they never ever seen a sb fighting after patch.

H

heists

put df on second in chain or reduce it to 7sec and infils are fine

K

Karlo

Ok DF is overpowered, imo reduce it to a 5 second stun.

However, its nice to see how now that SB's aren't having an easy time of it the whining starts :rolleyes:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Zoldot
haha at the votes on SB. It's probably some crying/angry/mad albs/infils who has voted on sb.
And if they actually were serious that they think SB is most overpowered then they never ever seen a sb fighting after patch.

You guys are pretty sad, SB's can still kill Infs one on one...
But instead, go hide behind your little facade saying they are overpowered...
yawn....
SB's just don't win 95% of the time anymore, it has now become 50%. Oh, the horror, the shock. How unfair..
Ommfg, what is this everybody calls PA? Where has my perma sprint gone...
Retards.
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by heists
put df on second in chain or reduce it to 7sec and infils are fine

It is a lvl 50 move...
If it was 2nd on chain, NS would have a better move at lvl 25, or SB's at lvl 30 something.
But offcourse, sounds fair to you :)
Regards, Glottis

H

heists

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
It is a lvl 50 move...
If it was 2nd on chain, NS would have a better move at lvl 25, or SB's at lvl 30 something.
Regards, Glottis
change it then make it lvl 39 or something for infils only

N

nalistah

It is a lvl 50 move...
Regards, Glottis

just wtf has it to do with that it is a lvl 50 style? not very hard to spec it to 50 with 2.5 spec points.

Its not like u have to sacrifice anything else for it, as an SB has to do if spec a line to 50.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by nalistah
just wtf has it to do with that it is a lvl 50 style? not very hard to spec it to 50 with 2.5 spec points.

Its not like u have to sacrifice anything else for it, as an SB has to do if spec a line to 50.

Can you explain to me how LA works, and how duel wield works?
Regards, Glottis

P

Puppetmistress

I think Assassins need some work in general:

* Don't give access to higher Envenoms if you get +skill, just make the envenom hurt more. So you have to spec Envenom to get Lifebane and the highest enervating. It is silly you can go 35+15 envenom at RR5 and get all poisons. If you want Lifebane (or Enervating) spec for it. Make it so the DoT on 50+15 hurts more / tick then on 50+0

* Rework stealth so you cannot dissapear in front of me. That's silly. Make it so you 'fade into' stealth. Higher stealth-spec is faster 'fade'. Make it that really specced stealth is twice as effective as stealth from +skill (or a suitable multiplier)

As a result you need to sacrifice something to get 50 thrust. Which would be fine. You want Dragonfang? OK, but your poisons and stealth gonna suck now.

A

arrakeen

fix that they can stealth while rootet and ill be happy :p

P

piggeman

Infils not overpowered, DF are... :eek:

Make DF chain style or reduce to <6 sec.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by piggeman
Infils not overpowered, DF are... :eek:

Make DF chain style or reduce to <6 sec.

Agree, tho by making it in a chain or reducing it to 6sec you'd have a lvl 25 Pierce style which is better so nerf that too.......

oh and give us somthing in thrust line that is something worth then, only reason to go thrust is DF.

M

mugin

You guys are pretty sad, SB's can still kill Infs one on one...
But instead, go hide behind your little facade saying they are overpowered...
yawn....
SB's just don't win 95% of the time anymore, it has now become 50%. Oh, the horror, the shock. How unfair..
Ommfg, what is this everybody calls PA? Where has my perma sprint gone...
Retards.
Regards, Glottis

isnt this what the albs did before the nerf???

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by mugin
isnt this what the albs did before the nerf???

LA was a mistake made by a developer(sp?) and after a frikking year it got fixed/nerfed/put back in line or whatever you'll call it.

Mythic even admited it.

O

opoc

Inf
Hunter
Minstrel
Shadowblade/Nightshade
Scout
Ranger

fyi :<

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by opoc
Inf
Hunter
Minstrel
Shadowblade/Nightshade
Scout
Ranger

fyi :<

Inf
Hunter
Nightshade
Shadowblade
Ranger
Minstrel
Scout

Rangers are far better than scouts. As a melee archer u just can't beat them, look at Alderian.

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
I think Assassins need some work in general:

* Don't give access to higher Envenoms if you get +skill, just make the envenom hurt more. So you have to spec Envenom to get Lifebane and the highest enervating. It is silly you can go 35+15 envenom at RR5 and get all poisons. If you want Lifebane (or Enervating) spec for it. Make it so the DoT on 50+15 hurts more / tick then on 50+0

* Rework stealth so you cannot dissapear in front of me. That's silly. Make it so you 'fade into' stealth. Higher stealth-spec is faster 'fade'. Make it that really specced stealth is twice as effective as stealth from +skill (or a suitable multiplier)

As a result you need to sacrifice something to get 50 thrust. Which would be fine. You want Dragonfang? OK, but your poisons and stealth gonna suck now.

would take away every possibilty for an SB to get lifebane/last dot.

N

noaim

Re: Re: Most overpowered stealther poll:

Originally posted by ztyx
Or just fix the other stealther and keep infils as they are. I don't think infils are too strong, it's just that some other stealthers are too weak.

Couldn't agree with you more, but we all know how mythic "fix" things. balance? Nooo, they nerf instead.

Anyway, enjoy this thread, all waahlbion savage-nerf whiners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom