Most Hated and Most feared stealther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I am too new to running around solo to have become bitter and twisted enough to hate anyone ;)

Toughest
Diabloman, Guindor (this guy totally pwns), illu,

I am certain I ain't much of a challenge to these guys but it is still nice having a decent scrap with them.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Hated : Jarvio - when he aint water bug abusing, he's running about with his sorc pet stuck to his ass - such lameness...

Feared: Aurauddry - left game now (i think), but the times i'm come across him/her, i always ended up eating it no matter what /salute

/cry that no one hates or fears me - i feel all alone :(

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
Hated : LXN LXN LXN LXN LXN

Feared: likes all less LXN :D specialy Thesa Jarvio Durrel Censi and some more but now dont remember :p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Feared: Censi cause if he doesn't pwn me in game he'll pwn me on these boards with those watertight arguing skills <coughs>
Hated: Faoitan for popping on my Paladin after a duel in the solo area... added to my "Add on sight" list.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Hated: Faoitan for popping on my Paladin after a duel in the solo area... added to my "Add on sight" list.

no?! he would never do that xD /sarcasm off

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
for me, my most Feared is : Scouse

reason for this is because he always seemed to target me first and hit hard like a fat biatch on ya face!!11!!

all other bow men, i laugh at u! :england:

but dont seem to so u about much these days mate

Kasparov

Fledgling Freddie
feared: Lick Farils ns Touzii
hated: Dwera (he just think what i am suck and he got 6 milon more rps than me) rangers with pd5 uses som wing help and malice XDDDD

:flame:

Gimmpy infil 6LX :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
most hated: kilsimba noob zerg team. gjalpina(sp?), pip.jarvio

most feared: rodelssb,cylian,lick,

cutebunny04

Fledgling Freddie
Hated: ALL NS'S who lag abuse their side stun in the second they start loseing..

Feared: Phibe due to low energy resist :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
MrManic said:
for me, my most Feared is : Scouse

reason for this is because he always seemed to target me first and hit hard like a fat biatch on ya face!!11!!

all other bow men, i laugh at u! :england:

but dont seem to so u about much these days mate

I was so close to stepping over to you yesterday and ravaging you. For some reason i decided not to. :)

pip

Banned
Dam I need to play my hunter more need more hate:( lol, on a serious note most of these names I see in this thread are dam good players:) the hated ones ofc. Jarvio is a nice guy just dinged 9 L 7 of him /hug

:england: :england:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Most feared: hugmeh

most hated: well dont have eny really.... rodelsb and franellawhatever.. but i kill one of em enyways when i meet so not that bad :p

respect: all the high rrs who stick solo and low RRs who dont give up solo that easy... most repct for u guys.. i know its hard

B

Betrayal

Basic_X said:
Hated: All that comes as 3 or more. :mad:

Feared: Vodkafairy,Spikesprout and a rr9 celt melee ranger i dont remember name of. but he kicks my ass hard each time i see him. :)
I think you mean Elesias :>
Feared: everyone when timers down
Hated: is just a game, none is hated
KOS: Fatload, and we making progress, he did /victory at me once :>
If the 3rd ml line wont go live, might be back playing my scout to get her to RR6 and then *maybe* after I get battler as well, respec to melee to see what is like :>

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I was so close to stepping over to you yesterday and ravaging you. For some reason i decided not to. :)

yes but 2day on my Druid "Manical" u was being a real nob!!

picking on poor druids...

auroria

Banned
depends what realm i play ofc...
when i play my ns:

hated: jarvio, tesla and all the other high rr zergers/in front of zerg poppwers
feared: i mean, tuz is fucking hard, like, honestly... can only win him with battler or malice up, unless im very lucky with evades. Fafnerf, like, this guy fucking owns me most of the times, he hit hard and can take quite alot dmg, a hard oppnent. tbh i have lots of nice fights vs many albstealthers, havent met ceriashas since i was rr2 and 50cd though, had some good fights vs gimmpy aswell, sometimes i own him, sometimes he totally own me. Also those mids, i find most sbs quite easy to kill, except a couple, who know who they are <3, to name one of the very best it must be oddblade, he use like, matterweapons, wtf ;(

as mid its always hard, my hunter is 50bow 44 spear, and fucking sucks melee, unless i can start with shooting 5 arrows or something im screwed.

all hated, all feared

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
aim , blaid , pennystraight, criton, vanguar and company, soha, pennypacker, kragothe quindexter etc.. they are easy 1 vs 1 tho.

L to the O to the L

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
most hated: Aim/Blaid/Soho and the rest of them *****,

most feared: Zefs! dude u own my ranger :<

Ballistixxx said:
most hated: Aim/Blaid/Soho and the rest of them *****,

most feared: Zefs! dude u own my ranger :<

How can TZ call anyone *****? :<

I mean erm, thought TEAM ZERG!!!!!111!111 could kill anything and didn't care about how other played etc? ._.

gohan

FH is my second home
omg no1 fears me OR hates me or doing somthing wrong :< its not fair

gohan

FH is my second home
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
How can TZ call anyone *****? :<

I mean erm, thought TEAM ZERG!!!!!111!111 could kill anything and didn't care about how other played etc? ._.
ARE YOU NOOB???

they are team ZERG not team zergED!?!?! thats just not aloud they do the zerging round here k thx.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
hated: Dwera cause he is retarded, and he's crying like a kid
feared: dwera, cause everytime he's around he's adding like a rp whore.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Fahdlan said:
hated: Dwera cause he is retarded, and he's crying like a kid
feared: dwera, cause everytime he's around he's adding like a rp whore.
:puke: at that post.

Dwera doesn't add not what I been seeing atleast always respected all my fights and don't jump me on low health. One of the more respected stealthers out there, from my point of view.
If he adds on you I guess you kinda been **** playing in someway.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:

Dwera doesn't add not what I been seeing atleast always respected all my fights and don't jump me on low health. One of the more respected stealthers out there, from my point of view.

his post kinda shows that, dosnt it? :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Bondoila said:

Err wtf Bondo :eek7:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
You'll all start fearing me again soon mwuhahah!

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
is your epeen growing now dwera?
you remind me of that idiot, what was he called again, Nipi/nmy, just that you don't say you're going to kill me on vt.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
surprised it took this long for a thread titled "most hated..." to turn into lockworthy whines and personal attacks, but turned it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom