Most Hated and Most feared stealther

Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Most Hated: Censi
Reason: Absolutely clueless, hypocritical, shit talking, no skill, zerging fucktard.

Are you the head chef of that little cafe on the Rue de Bizarre?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fyi: if you fear a stealther rather than just respect the good ones you are a bite the dust kind of player.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
hated: i shouldnt say....for everyones good:flame:

fear : faiotan ofc! well dunno how hard he can be now with his blade spec ;)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Hated: All that comes as 3 or more. :mad:

Feared: Vodkafairy,Spikesprout and a rr9 celt melee ranger i dont remember name of. but he kicks my ass hard each time i see him. :)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
someoneelse said:
Most Hated: Guten, Denarius, Franellafaye, Narzu, Flyboypip, Pilskaft, Rodelsb, Nefastus, Thornea, Endac, Mixal, Chaostar, Nuxtobatns, Mothman, Aldoran, Slitzskaft, Grevoc, Jarvio, Dafft, Matmardigan, Renttu, Whispers, Arcofirme, Riven, Gethin, Albaa, Scouse, Mithridatis, Aim, Tip, Criton, Sharpeye, Lxn, Stabz, Binfil, Jax, Washington, Xfied, Infilly, Wings, Nydini, Arwena, Riderich, Yogurtina, Train, Beeks, Jesmin, Speedup, Saraden, Amase, Mrshady.

Most Feared: Hugmeh <3

agree with vinter, exept for the hugmeh part, no1 fears greeks

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Hated: Hypocrytical moaners that cry when they get added on then go around zerging ppl and try too justify it by talking bollocks.

Feared: That would be myself tbh.

illu

Part of the furniture
Yeke said:
Your sig: "Infils should drop remains when they drop dead, that's how tough they are."

Hehehe. I like that :) But I think it should be changed to "NS's should drop remains when they drop dead, that's how tough they are."
Somehow I feel like Infils are somehow beatable, but NS's, I just haven't got the right combo of what to use. I need to make a new thread or talk to some NS's about who are the SB's that kill them more often then not, then I need to talk to those SB's and try and work out how they have specced their toon.

Oli - Illu

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
phibe and tuzic's infil are quite nasty ;(

Yeh nerf Tuz, op'ed little bastid :(

Oh and grats on rr 4 master Tuz :worthy: :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
hated and feared:
Rambo

Because he almost invited stealth groups and buffbots and was very good player

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
from my mercs pov.

hated: khainah and faisset, bit sad using every ability under the sun to kill a solo tank outnumbered 2 to 1 :) but do what u need to i guess.

feared: well dunno about feared but faoitan, tough bast and a solid fight guaranteed :)

o and come on :england: !

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
The most feared/most fun to fight is probably vf, or maybe even Taktorlesben (rr4 NS). I still get him 50% of the time, but then I'm a Battler/Remedy abuser :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
fear none and feared by none...

respect to all that respects me...

hate is a strong word.. would rather say i dislike some stealthers. Not by what kinda ppl they are, but for how they play!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:

I came on England once
no wait......
It was an English girl called Jude :p

Hate :
No one really (apart from Jim Davidson), but I would hate to loose a fight to Whispers

Fear :
No one really, but I'm afraid that one day I will loose a fight with Whispers :p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
for me:

Not hated but more like person most likely to piss me off: Fatload

Most loved: Oldschool dudes who stopped playing & any rr6+ NS (god I hate fighting those *****)

I hate no one on this server

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
fear none and feared by none...

respect to all that respects me...

hate is a strong word.. would rather say i dislike some stealthers. Not by what kinda ppl they are, but for how they play!
Are u Swiss?:p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its funny though, people speak about the lack of skill in this game but some RR5-RR7 infs/SBs are very tough indeed then i meet RR10 infs and bat them aside without even using any abilities or even an end pot (hi lxn and stabz) i think this is the real reason why they do zerg, and end up hated by some, it really isnt their fault they cant play the class, rather than hate them we should pity them!

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
...rr9 celt melee ranger i dont remember name of ...

Only 3 to choose from: Calaw, Eleasias or Galid

Me.
Hate: Fatload
Feared: None

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
shrug, there are some muppets I dont like (read that as: I dont like their playstyle at all.. ), but hate isnt something I feel over a game.

Rather point out some peeps I like fighting like..

Diabloman, Guindor, illu, malile, matmardigan, hmm, are some more but I suck at remembering names lol :)

Dont really fear anyone in particular. A fight can go either way, all the time, depending on timers and alil luck :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
hated : rodelsb/frannel , SH zerg
feared: Diabloman , definately the best active SB atm. Always gives a good fight.

RwandanJack

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm , 'hated' and 'feared' are quite strong words but....

feared : Faiotan , Echion , Nimroel

hated : I dont hold a grudge beyond a session of play tbh , so no one really :p

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Hehehe. I like that :) But I think it should be changed to "NS's should drop remains when they drop dead, that's how tough they are."
Somehow I feel like Infils are somehow beatable, but NS's, I just haven't got the right combo of what to use. I need to make a new thread or talk to some NS's about who are the SB's that kill them more often then not, then I need to talk to those SB's and try and work out how they have specced their toon.

Oli - Illu

Aye took it from vn ages ago in the days of 9 sec DF spamming and pitifully poor shadowblade performance, just never got around to changing it should probably be nightshade or ranger now tho :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:
from my mercs pov.

hated: khainah and faisset, bit sad using every ability under the sun to kill a solo tank outnumbered 2 to 1 :) but do what u need to i guess.
To be fair, Mercenaries are no fun to face 1 vs 1, regardless of RR--DT is just too powerful. :mad:

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Most hated - Whitestag (my infi :twak: ) - can't play for toffee and sc not complete - what a tw** :fluffle:

Most feared - Dwera: Always used to hand my arse on a plate and in OF, when I saw Dwera spam from AMG, and I was solo, I'd turn back because of it! :touch:

/bow

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
from my mercs pov.

feared: well dunno about feared but faoitan, tough bast and a solid fight guaranteed :)

I'm guessing your Veridon :> the guy who battlers and DT's on sight :>

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Hated: Fatload(ranger), Killsimba(ranger) and Nuxtobatns(sb), for the adding/zerging

Hardest/feared: Cylian the few times i faught him on inf and Habemus or what he is called nasty ranger.

Ha..and i tried to pm u that day.... u know i BSed that pala only cause he had added on me and Bradlex some mins ago. And thats why i run after, only to let u live. Tho i got a /laugh .. hence the reason u died as u were healing up..
U r new to me in rvr..its u that will decide in which of the two lists u gonna get in

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Somehow I feel like Infils are somehow beatable, but NS's, I just haven't got the right combo of what to use. Oli - Illu

energy weps 4tw ;)

on topic
feared: was myself and my fuckups
hated: adding rr5+ zerglings FU very much xD

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Dislike: Cylian, only if he is close to water.
respect: Cerishas manages to hit really hard with sun swords, even when I'm running with 38% energy :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom