Most Hated and Most feared stealther

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hated, none as thats too harsh. Anoying, yes, all the whining stealthers that zerg themself:p
Feared: None really, even though some put up a really good fight and kill me sometimes(on hero), But never met anyone that i fear dying to everytime i meet him. When on other alts though i fear them all:p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Most feared would be Faiotan or Galid, tho I've only fought both a few times they both seem extremely strong, and Faiotan in particular has some of the most impressive killspam I've seen for a soloer.

Most disliked (hated is too strong) would be a certain SB who constantly adds on 8v8 fights after I've left him alone in 1v1s numerous times, but he seems quite reasonable on these boards so /shrug, no point naming him.

illu

Part of the furniture
Hmmm. Hated is a bit harsh. There are a LOT of annoying archers, but they are just doing their job.

Most feared: Papasan (I would have had you the last time we met - which would have been the first time!, but some arse healed you :/), Faoitan (everytime I meet this guy, he destroys me), Lick (I haven't won for ages, the last 10 fights are like 10-0 to Lick), in fact any high RR NS, and any rr5+ Ranger with all his tools up.

Oli - Illu

PS I hope I'm not the SB in Void959's post o_O. I try not to attack FG's especially if they are already in a fight (no point in provoking being steamrolled :>), unless they are on a bridge then tbh they are fair game :> IT's MY bridge! :>

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
PS I hope I'm not the SB in Void959's post o_O. I try not to attack FG's especially if they are already in a fight (no point in provoking being steamrolled :>), unless they are on a bridge then tbh they are fair game :> IT's MY bridge! :>
No it's certainly no you illu /hug :) And I certainly don't mind anyone attacking me in zergs bridges etc. I'd just prefer if the soloers who I let have their 1v1 fights would also do the same to me in obvious 8v8s.

naic

Loyal Freddie
Well although I've just started playing my shade a bit from time to time, my all time favourite is still Cerishas inf. Although so far I don't think there is a stealther that I haven't killed yet (solo fair fights of the ones I've met that is ofc) since the cluster. :)

Annoying ones are the ones who just can't give a fair fight. Popping infront of zergs, adding you know the drill. Extremely annoying to get killed by those people and they /bowing or /saluting or soenthing thinking they've done something good. :/

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
most feared Cylian....dunno what happened to him looks he retired his SB

RR11 and Lone Enforcer, gimp is done. Harrassing zergs with a cave shamy now, and otherwise TOAing my valk :]

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
RR11 and Lone Enforcer, gimp is done. Harrassing zergs with a cave shamy now, and otherwise TOAing my valk :]

Cylain laughs at me when i say i want lone enforcer on warrior.

Shud up cylian!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Most 'hated' : has to be Dafft(SH No1 target b4 Censimoaner) and TeamCensi ofc:)
Most 'Loved' has to be Ziz xx

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
hate : flyboypip's zerg aims zerg (bliad quindexter ect) all mos 5 scouts ..... infact 95% of anyscout mos5 or not kilsimba porkbelyect tema zerg .... erm i h8 alot of people :<

fear ..... i dont FEAR any1 like ill never avoid a fight but some vert tough people out their, Uben is very OP :p bigchief ofc is strong but then he's bound to be definatly dont fear him tho as ive only fought him once in a year :<, all melee rangers that hide for 15 mins then come out with every toy it is great fun :< probly forgot loads but dont get that many 1v1's especialy with iRvR withc is jsut so shit...

you'll have to tell me where you are more often then so I can come kill you the odd time i'm actually playing :E

Most loved: Vanguar. How can you not love a guaranteed 2111 rps? :D

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Not hated but feared are a few
1. Tuz Hits like a truck
2. Shatterhand again great player
3. Cylian seems to kill me in like 5 seconds so have a macro for release set up just for you

Respected.

1. Shatterhand again
2. Jeffrey
3. Infima
4. nuxtobatns
5. infanity
6. more but you know who you are (pilks / Hatsim and a few decent hunters)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Most Hated: Censi
Reason: Absolutely clueless, hypocritical, shit talking, no skill, zerging fucktard.

Most Feared: Illusb
Reason: Superbly skilled player, brilliant on that Class TBH.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Hated: Fatload for being such a pathetic guard hugging coward, though rodel/fran-narzu/nef are all in the top 5 for being gutless wonders.

Feared: Faotin (probably spelt wrong) is the toughest i've fought so far, he pushes me to the limits though havent fought him in a long time so things may of changed since then.

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
someoneelse said:
Most Hated: Guten, Denarius, Franellafaye, Narzu, Flyboypip, Pilskaft, Rodelsb, Nefastus, Thornea, Endac, Mixal, Chaostar, Nuxtobatns, Mothman, Aldoran, Slitzskaft, Grevoc, Jarvio, Dafft, Matmardigan, Renttu, Whispers, Arcofirme, Riven, Gethin, Albaa, Scouse, Mithridatis, Aim, Tip, Criton, Sharpeye, Lxn, Stabz, Binfil, Jax, Washington, Xfied, Infilly, Wings, Nydini, Arwena, Riderich, Yogurtina, Train, Beeks, Jesmin, Speedup, Saraden, Amase, Mrshady.

Most Feared: Hugmeh <3
\o/ :flame:

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
hated: gotta be all the people who add on my 1on1 fights
feared: Cylian when im playing champ - cant hit that damn small kobbie
Dwera when im playing shade - 1k damage LW Backstabs is just arse.. :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
most hated: any of the useless rog add mongs (most stealthers)

most feared: none really, quite a few give a good fight, win or lose i get entertained :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Feel the love in this thread. :)

I don't hate anyone, but I do fear running into Dafft. He's a tough nut, and pretty much impossible to kill for a bow player.

auroria

Banned
Tesla Monkor said:

I don't hate anyone, but I do fear running into Dafft. He's a tough nut, and pretty much impossible to kill for a bow player.
havent said i hate u, just annoying playstyle, as in popping ppl for fgs :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
havent said i hate u, just annoying playstyle, as in popping ppl for fgs :p

well, i hate him.. popping stealthers for FG's is just pathetic imo :(

yes i whine because i hate getting popped in front of FG's.. :p

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Why only stealthers? :(

Most disliked: Fatload
Most feared: Can't really name one, tonns of stealthers that own me but dont rly fear any1 special :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Most Hated : Kittysnake ...

Most Feared : Adds ...

Most Loved : Shatzorrehand Ofc <3

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Funniest stealther: Kilsimba and his stealth zerg lovers. Crap grped and even crapper solo.

Most feared stealther: Hugmeh, damn u hit hard.

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

isnt everything impossible to kill as a bow player? except if ye add of ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom