Most Hated and Most feared stealther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
I know it's a pointless thread but im bored in work and wondered what peoples opinions were. Ill go first....

Most Hated - Tesla
Reason - Continuously popping people infront of zergs and always running to a zerg. That maybe his spec but it's a lame platstyle all in all. Would rather fight pips zerg than this guy cos atleast you got a chance against pips zerg, if Tesla hits you you know a fg+ rolling isn't far away.

Most Feared - Faiotan
Reason - Easily the hardest stealther out there who doesn't rely on iwin buttons like battler, malice etc and fights usually end up with me typing /release very shortly after it started. The sheer DPS he does is just sick.

Anyway. Flame and give opinions....either will help pass the day :) Ohh and try and keep it to stealthers who play at the moment not ones who played like 2 years ago.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Most hated - none :(

Most feared - Habemus, until i can afford a legendary weapon im not touching this ugleh ever again :)

/Frag fullCS4win :)

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Most hated: Rodelsb and crew. All ive ever seen them do is zerg soloers.

Most feared: Been a while since ive played my stealthers but remember one inf that was hard as hell. Think name was Kittysnake, He is one of the hardest assassins ive fought and always loved fighting him even tho i lost 99% of the time.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Most hated: I dont hate nobody but i see players who kills solo action cos they are always grouped at least with 2 members : aim , blaid , pennystraight, criton, vanguar and company, soha, pennypacker, kragothe quindexter etc.. they are easy 1 vs 1 tho.

Most feared: For me the best infil is cerishas by far.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Most Hated - Kittysnake
Reason - Running around with a sorc popping soloers with MoS5, useless twat. It makes me sad how some people actually believes he is an honourable soloer :(

Most Feared - Traktorlesba
Reason - I think Most Feared is wrong here, it's more like Most Dangerous. This guy is really good seeing he is only rr4, I've not fought against him but seen him in action and he definately knows what he is doing.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Most Hated - For me must be Grimster
Haven't seen him in a while but i hold grudge against him from way back. :flame: /slap for stealthers with sorcs too

Most Feared - Pilskafts SB, will kill me below 5 sec. After few times i have given up trying ;)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
most feared Cylian....dunno what happened to him looks he retired his SB
defenetly a killer

most hated Dwera not everyone can be born with manners

S

someoneelse

Most Hated: Guten, Denarius, Franellafaye, Narzu, Flyboypip, Pilskaft, Rodelsb, Nefastus, Thornea, Endac, Mixal, Chaostar, Nuxtobatns, Mothman, Aldoran, Slitzskaft, Grevoc, Jarvio, Dafft, Matmardigan, Renttu, Whispers, Arcofirme, Riven, Gethin, Albaa, Scouse, Mithridatis, Aim, Tip, Criton, Sharpeye, Lxn, Stabz, Binfil, Jax, Washington, Xfied, Infilly, Wings, Nydini, Arwena, Riderich, Yogurtina, Train, Beeks, Jesmin, Speedup, Saraden, Amase, Mrshady.

Most Feared: Hugmeh <3

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hated - Dwera, Aldoran, Bite, and most stealthers in general actually.
Loved - I wouldn't go as far as to say I 'love' any stealthers, but Lujo's always put up proper fights when I bothered soloing with my merc, as well as leaving me alone when busy fighting someone else.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Most hated...well is would say all the people that zerged me, list is to long. And the infil/ns with vanish! Bastids!

Most feared......used to be luon but don't think he plays anymore.....so i guess shatterhand or faiotan if they still play.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Most hated : fatload, lxn, binfil, censi vipr and lick, teamzerg.. and like 90% of the stealtherpopulation for stealthzerging, adding and generally being twats.

Most feared : I don't like Papasan with his spirit weapons :<

Chance

Loyal Freddie
someoneelse said:
Most Hated: Guten, Denarius, Franellafaye, Narzu, Flyboypip, Pilskaft, Rodelsb, Nefastus, Thornea, Endac, Mixal, Chaostar, Nuxtobatns, Mothman, Aldoran, Slitzskaft, Grevoc, Jarvio, Dafft, Matmardigan, Renttu, Whispers, Arcofirme, Riven, Gethin, Albaa, Scouse, Mithridatis, Aim, Tip, Criton, Sharpeye, Lxn, Stabz, Binfil, Jax, Washington, Xfied, Infilly, Wings, Nydini, Arwena, Riderich, Yogurtina, Train, Beeks, Jesmin, Speedup, Saraden, Amase, Mrshady.

sure you didn't forget any1 on the "hate list" :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Hated: Fatload(ranger), Killsimba(ranger) and Nuxtobatns(sb), for the adding/zerging

Hardest/feared: Cylian the few times i faught him on inf and Habemus or what he is called nasty ranger.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
hmm most hated is noone - wtf, this is game after all, altho jarvio is gettin closest to this when he's duoing with aiava the sorc popping everyone that gets into his mos5 detect radius.

most feared: high rr warlord winstrels and high rr hunters.

ofc, that is for me ranger, on my ns i fear most stealthers that comes in my stealth bubble - altho i did pwned a rr7 sb who poped me and he used remedy, wont give names tho :>

pip

Banned
Erm :fluffle: love em all :england: dah rouge=dah rouge, if this classes wasn't so frigin retarded, none would have to behave like this:) imo need to zerg to kill casters/heavy tanks:flame:

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
Most Hated - jarvio
hes stealthers back side, and shoud be killed on sight.
I don't think hes bad for the game, more ore less a challenge.

Most Feared - Dwera
She's a bitch and i like it :)
Filled with tricks and wait for the right time to strike, you don't see her on a bridge without any tricks upp.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
heh another one of those.

Shelved my SB over a month ago but I can´t say I "feared" anyone. Bigchief and puppet always gave me a run for my money and forced me to use actives though.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
most hated one isn't worthy of the (negative) attention, most feared one not worthy of the e-peen enlargement! :mad:

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
most hated : has to be erm no one lol .. if i take a blow i take a blow even if it is more then 3 V me .. if i whine its in guild or i just end up spamming alliance with random insults at ging LOL:england:

Most Fear'd : going old school now and wud have to be Jox ( the SB ) and Cyclodia

Reasons : Jox : camping MMG wud always find me and take me down like a sack of shit lol

Cyclodia : DF stealth duo's FTW .. lol i rember wen DF was RVR ownage ... Cyclodia would run with a ranger ( cant rember name sorri :( ) but me and a friend kill'd them once nd they came back for more .. also i rember her on 30 % HP and me attacking her ( i kno it was lame but it was not at the time ) and she turn'd around and ripped me a new ass hole
:fluffle:

not sure if jox plays anymore ... cyclodia left but i still respect them

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
most hated one isn't worthy of the (negative) attention, most feared one not worthy of the e-peen enlargement! :mad:

its ok VF u can name me in both slots i know u want to :)

gohan

FH is my second home
hate : flyboypip's zerg aims zerg (bliad quindexter ect) all mos 5 scouts ..... infact 95% of anyscout mos5 or not kilsimba porkbelyect tema zerg .... erm i h8 alot of people :<

fear ..... i dont FEAR any1 like ill never avoid a fight but some vert tough people out their, Uben is very OP :p bigchief ofc is strong but then he's bound to be definatly dont fear him tho as ive only fought him once in a year :<, all melee rangers that hide for 15 mins then come out with every toy it is great fun :< probly forgot loads but dont get that many 1v1's especialy with iRvR withc is jsut so shit...

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
most hated: Everyone that playes a stealther!!! :kissit:

most feared: :wanker:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hated: the AMG-MMG-crew with aim, feathers, etc.

feared: everyone that's RR2 or higher.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Dont really "hate" anyone that much, when i played i was expecting to be zerged.

Most annoying. Cylian.. RR11 and when he starts to loose runs. Same goes for Dwera

Best fight: Always a decent fight with Pliskaft, Hatsim etc :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
someoneelse said:

Sadly, you don't deserve to post here.

Stop making alt accounts Vintervargen, it will get you nowhere.

Tara :england:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom