morning rr givf wajn! n/t

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Elendar said:
you certainly should considering you can practically defend a relic solo with that

Ehmm... First of all I actually need to be in game to defend. Addicted as I may be; Im not 24/7 online :)

Second of all you do know you can mezz shrooms right ? One AE-mezz will stop the shrooms for a minute; in all that time you can kill the animist /perfecter (if perfecter dies it wont be too long till animist dies anyhow and FoP goes down).

Shrooms are often casted on eachother (because setting patterns with GTAE requires quite some work) so 1x PBAE-class would kill shrooms easily once they're mezzed.

But sure, lets make up a reason to do an alarm-clock raid; animists are overpowered, lets raid at 5 AM.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Ok, because you seem to be interested in 'fair play' :

a) Use Hall of Corrupt, run through Summoner Hall and get up in Hib-side into Marfach and you are passed AMG/Crim-valley..

b) Split up in smaller groups who sneak past AMG and go passed Crim out of range of from patrols; make a gather-point and once you got a good ammount of albs there make the strike on Dagda

c) Claim Crim or Bolg, or any other keep except Crauchon, get a Corpse Summoner up, port to the keep to get more and more peeps there till you can strike.

Nah screw that, lets just agree that morning raids are ok :] You can raid our relic keeps every morning its ok :]

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
You could at least try raiding hib primetime first though, even though yes, animists are overpowered in things such as RR defences, but come on try at least once before resorting to alarm clock raids... And don't tell me you've done that already, because you've only raided mid primetime, not hib, yet.

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Edlina said:
You could at least try raiding hib primetime first though, even though yes, animists are overpowered in things such as RR defences, but come on try at least once before resorting to alarm clock raids... And don't tell me you've done that already, because you've only raided mid primetime, not hib, yet.

Seems you do not remember, we tried, where spotted (Emain at primetime ^^) and ganked by 20+ Animists at relic keep.
If you try search button, you may find according threads.

And prime time is always, when I am online. If you have a different prime time, it may be because we live in different time zones?

Alarm clock raids start at 6 o'clock or even earlier, we approached relic keep at 11.30.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Edlina said:

Actuly, we raided hib not primetime, but around midnight.. the raid got killed by animist pets and chanters pbaoeing at doors (ok, was not a large raid, maybe 3-4fgs)..

And, its not exactly easy targeting and mezzing thos un-controlable pets that cast trough walls... no chance in heeeeeeeellll to go for the door with 500 pets spaming dds at you when you get close to it...

And plz, mids, DO NOT WHINE ABOUTE ALBS DOING ALARM CLOCK RAIDS!

Mids has done mant of these raids, so plz, just dont go there!

i aggre, raiding hib at this time is not good, as it has a realy low population. but the animists makes up for that(geting bether next patch, when animists can only summon 15 pets, personaly think its to much stil, should be 10 or something. 3 animists=30pets nuking trough walls=dead raid.. and pbaoe is not something to concider, as i know of no earth spec wizzys in ablion. was some earlier, but the ones i knew of quit. and volley shoots 1 arrow, so its not gtoae, its gta (ground target attack). )

But back to the point.. i dissagree with raiding the hibbys at this time, becouse they have such a small population.
Good Work on defending treehuggers! :clap:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
All RR threads end up being quite funny in their own way :)

I was on the RR. Was damned good effort. Ilum had a bucketload of rams in his vault for peeps that couldn't/wouldn't bring any.

Any RR that gets all 3 doors down and the relic at least moving is a pretty good stab at it, don't care what anyone says.

No point in blaming people for the things that happen in the heat of battle, there are always setbacks and silliness once everything is in motion. Anyone who thinks that isn't the case hasn't done many RRs. So long as everyone pays attention and does their best, you can't really ask for more than that.

There's also no point in going on about the time of day raids are executed. Sorry, but all realms on all servers have and continue to do raids in the wee hours - anyone that argues against this has a very selective or short memory. I also have to say I couldn't really care less what time we go to RR. If I'm around and know in advance I'll be along to kill defenders/guards and use Fault Finder (rams if I can ever free up some inventory space - badly need to get a house so I have extra vault space lol) as much as possible.

Though Animists are indeed well overpowered (always have been, though few realised it until recently), thats going to change very soon and they will still be strong in keep defence or any static defended position but won't be insanely difficult to get around.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
i aggre, raiding hib at this time is not good, as it has a realy low population. but the animists makes up for that(geting bether next patch, when animists can only summon 15 pets, personaly think its to much stil, should be 10 or something. 3 animists=30pets nuking trough walls=dead raid.. and pbaoe is not something to concider, as i know of no earth spec wizzys in ablion. was some earlier, but the ones i knew of quit. and volley shoots 1 arrow, so its not gtoae, its gta (ground target attack).

doesnt volley shoot like 5 arrows? and isnt albions pbaoe class ice wizzies? :eek7:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
nuky said:
doesnt volley shoot like 5 arrows? and isnt albions pbaoe class ice wizzies? :eek7:

haha thats what i thought too :clap:

but i didnt want to post it becase i might look sillier than i already do :m00:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
nuky said:

No.. shoots 1 arrow.. reloads... shoots 1 arrow etc etc etc until you have shoot 5 arrows :(

And thats was a typo, was suposed to be GTaoe :(

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure, but from the couple of times I've been inside a MG room with an animist I know shrooms pick targets on the outside of the door and fires at them, but I'm pretty sure they get the same oov messages as players would, can never be certain though.

Ofcourse you do realize that if an animist is to cast more than 25 shrooms they'll be low level or he'll run out of power even with crack 5 and fop, and as such not do terribly high damage.

Oh, and trying a primetime raid with 3-4 fg well you didn't really think that'd succeed, did you? :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Edlina said:
I'm not sure, but from the couple of times I've been inside a MG room with an animist I know shrooms pick targets on the outside of the door and fires at them, but I'm pretty sure they get the same oov messages as players would, can never be certain though.

Ofcourse you do realize that if an animist is to cast more than 25 shrooms they'll be low level or he'll run out of power even with crack 5 and fop, and as such not do terribly high damage.

Oh, and trying a primetime raid with 3-4 fg well you didn't really think that'd succeed, did you? :p

well they do.. if it hasnt been fixed :p

and i said midnight :p well.. guess thats primetime, but hey, was so few in emain we had to trye :p

and was just 2 animists and a few chanters+bards defending

And i didnt say 25 pets.. i said 10 pets each :)

EDIT: One thing to also concider.. a primetime raid bring around 400 ppl to the area.. mid, hibs and albs (yes, the third realm usualy has 2-5fgs coming to have some fun)..
And who wants to play with 1fp10s??
And not only the lagg, there is a huge chance of a zone crash, then a login server crash when 200-300 ppl trye to log in on the same time...

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
i think the animist pet firing through walls thing was fixed way back when they fixed the necro pets being hidden in walls/trees and nuking, though i cant be 100% sure.

bring enough wizzies with VP and ur sorted that RA used correctly is rediculous in a keep situation.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Not that many active wizards around - cant blame them for not wanting to play DaoC's gimp class #1

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
hah! :m00:

second weekend in row albs trying too do non-primetime raid....gooo albz½11 :worthy:

Can I touch you please mate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom