morning rr givf wajn! n/t

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
How early was it anyway? I mean, it was still on neutral at 12:00 GMT+1

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
11:00cet or something like that

and someone post what happened please :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muahahahah

Repelled :) better luck next time Albs :D :flame:

Corran

Part of the furniture
from what i heard so far albs got relic, carrier got stuck in the broken door and then hibs killed them . made me laugh . glad i didnt get up for it :)

Cyfr

Banned
Cylian said:
11:00cet or something like that

and someone post what happened please :)
Aint played daoc in months but when I heard there was a relic raid I loged in to defend..

Albs got pwned :D

Btw: Stealth groups suck.. some Eagul knight minst attacked me then started attacking my pet while I nuked him :(

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
from what i heard so far albs got relic, carrier got stuck in the broken door and then hibs killed them . made me laugh . glad i didnt get up for it :)
Heard he got stuck trying to jump out the windows in the RK that can't be jumped out of :p

Nice raid anyhow Alb's gotta be tough being the low population underdog realm on the server. Can understand why you'd wanna attack when there's not that many online.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
ML5 perfecter + animist is why i guess....

well even when we would get 1 relic out the others would still be there. Only like 60-70 albs on the raid

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
ML5 perfecter + animist is why i guess....

well even when we would get 1 relic out the others would still be there. Only like 60-70 albs on the raid

anyone else who thinks it's funny ? :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Nice raid anyhow Alb's gotta be tough being the low population underdog realm on the server. Can understand why you'd wanna attack when there's not that many online.

hah! :m00:

second weekend in row albs trying too do non-primetime raid....gooo albz½11 :worthy:

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Traia look at it like this, you had all str relics, some mids come at 7 in the morning, while everyone is asleep and sneak away with the relics cuz no one is awake to defend. wont that piss you off?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Albs - 99% skill, 1% relic room window.

/em chuckles
edit: who was the carrier btw, that guy deserves a medal :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Just some information:

If relics are taken at a time when the maximum amount of players in the realm you're raiding are online you are a 16 year old elitist that needs to get a life.

If you don't destroy *all* doors you're not trying hard enough.

If you're more than max 16 players you're zergers with no skill and should be shot.

If you use any class specific realm ability you should be prepared to be laughed upon for lacking skill and being overpowered.

If you succeed in taking relics you must hurry and make a post on FH with the title "HAHA PWNED!!1".

If you lose relics you must hurry and make a post on FH with the title "LAME ALBS/MIDS/HIBS!", and use an excuse from any of these points.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
./shrug nice attempt anyway albs, must be frustrating trying to rr with these zone crashes etc

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
it was you who got stuck in the window, wasn't it, DERRIC? :p

I didn't even know they were gonna raid, noone told me :(

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
You're just mean because your goatee looked like a little piece of dust that got stuck on your chin :(

sko

Loyal Freddie
It was Steveh... and keep the flame down please, I think albs have done that part between them allready.

korebwyn

Loyal Freddie
sko said:
It was Steveh... and keep the flame down please, I think albs have done that part between them allready.

[12:37:37] <sko> steveh that fucking retard
[12:37:42] <sko> stood still with relics in hand for 15 minutes
[12:37:45] <sko> /rude

yea you'r right :eek:

sko

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, no need to post that tho. I didn't mean it, I was pissed and had about 4 hours sleep that night. :/

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Yeah, no need to post that tho. I didn't mean it, I was pissed and had about 4 hours sleep that night. :/

one more reason to skip morning raids ;)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
korebwyn said:
[12:37:37] <sko> steveh that fucking retard
[12:37:42] <sko> stood still with relics in hand for 15 minutes
[12:37:45] <sko> /rude

yea you'r right :eek:

You're kidding right... he stood with it for several minutes instead of giving it to someone that wasn't stuck? Sorry, but that deserves a HAHA.

Oh, and what Cylian said :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom