morning rr givf wajn! n/t

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
hah! :m00:

second weekend in row albs trying too do non-primetime raid....gooo albz½11 :worthy:

Just because you are a lazy **** doesn't mean it's not primetime :worthy:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
It wasn't Steveh's fault. He got stuck in door thanks to a bug from Mythic. It was my fault. I also set the time for the raid. So have fun and laugh. Go on, have a ball. Really enjoy yourself now.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
It wasn't Steveh's fault. He got stuck in door thanks to a bug from Mythic. It was my fault. I also set the time for the raid. So have fun and laugh. Go on, have a ball. Really enjoy yourself now.

hahahahahhahahh :m00:

<enjoys>

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Just because you are a lazy **** doesn't mean it's not primetime :worthy:

the majority of daoc players are lazy bums, which makes the alb RR non-primetime :eek:

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
what? who? when? :eek7:

Some people are asleep at that time fyi!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
We got to relic keep 10am uk time, which is what 11am swedish time?

I do not agree on taking relics early vs hibs due to them having low numbers but was told to come this time so i decided to, afterall if we try to take relics it's either a zonecrash, non primetime raid to some, bug stops relic carrier, shit happens in daoc xD

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
You target [Steveh]. He is a member of an enemy realm.

/point
/laugh

sko

Loyal Freddie
Some mods might wanna lock this now...................

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
so this was the way albs were told 'no relics you dirty bitches' today. :D
next time it will be a zone crash / login server problem :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
wot Maleg said. Quite sad to see the largest realm on the server fall onto cheap tictacs vs the smallest realm. /dismiss

Btw, why you wanna take our relics? Half of alb dont even know where in hell Mydd is so defense would be kinda futile if we morningraid. :flame:

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
wot Maleg said. Quite sad to see the largest realm on the server fall onto cheap tictacs vs the smallest realm. /dismiss

Btw, why you wanna take our relics? Half of alb dont even know where in hell Mydd is so defense would be kinda futile if we morningraid. :flame:

Server falls over if more than 50 enter uppland so not an option atm :p

Eroa

Banned
Eroda said:
Server falls over if more than 50 enter uppland so not an option atm :p

So you crash each time you enter with your 'fg' there :touch:

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Edlina said:
You're kidding right... he stood with it for several minutes instead of giving it to someone that wasn't stuck? Sorry, but that deserves a HAHA.

Oh, and what Cylian said :)

FYI - Steveh didnt carry relic, but just to start a flame ^^

Nice raid anyway. Thanks to orga.
As far as I could count, there was a number of defenders nearly equal to number of attackers, so what?

And as long as Midgard does not try to get magic relics on primetime versus mushroom farms, cease flames.

p.s. Thanks to hibs for not crashing teh zone, like mids did.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
We got to relic keep 10am uk time, which is what 11am swedish time?

I do not agree on taking relics early vs hibs due to them having low numbers but was told to come this time so i decided to, afterall if we try to take relics it's either a zonecrash, non primetime raid to some, bug stops relic carrier, shit happens in daoc xD

To Sycho:
Sycho Im amazed you actually agree with this silly stuff. You dont agree with taking the realm from the underpopulated realm at early hours but yet you do it 'because you where told to come'. You are a smart guy; with your own will; you dont jump of a cliff 'because you where told to do so' then why help on this?

General:
Now with TOA where you got Siegemasters, Faultfinders and Siege Lore abilities you can cut through doors in less then a few minutes. If you actually got some SKILL and use a TACTIC you might be able to get to Collory undetected and grab relic during normal hours. But... hey Hibs rock in PvE due to ML5 Perfecter and Animist so we cant take relic. Do you seriously think we got a ML5 Perfecter-bot and Animist-bot loggedat Dagda?

Hibs fight against all odds when it comes to taking a relic at prime-time. We did it a prime-time to you. Yet Albs feel the need to raid at early hours because they are to stupid to make up a tactic to do it at normal hours.

Pretty sad.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Brolundar said:
And as long as Midgard does not try to get magic relics on primetime versus mushroom farms, cease flames.

Dude, you guys couldnt even defend Myrddin when Hibs attacked it. Worst-case scenario: Albs take the power-relics and Mids will steal them because majority of Albs cant even find their own relic-keep without a map to defend them. Then they try to zerg back the relics in Uppland, crash the zone and start to QQ.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Next time we have to get to relic keep at 6pm, not after or before.

When mids attack excal 4 times within 1 month at 2am we have to realise they were lost somehow and needed to go bed.(this happened a few months back i remember defending excal with wizard)

Hib had a fair amount of defenders, enough to stop us so can't complain too bad.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Next time we have to get to relic keep at 6pm, not after or before.

When mids attack excal 4 times within 1 month at 2am we have to realise they were lost somehow and needed to go bed.(this happened a few months back i remember defending excal with wizard)

Hib had a fair amount of defenders, enough to stop us so can't complain too bad.

You do realize with agreeing to early-hours raids you open up the possibility to every realm to raid YOU at lame-hours.

And seems to me only reason why Hibs could defend was because no one of the Albs figured out it would be better to trade the relic to someone who isnt stuck so the relic would be passed AMG before Hibs could field 'enough' numbers (approx.40) to stand a chance at the fight.

I mean; if you're semi-smart you let during a relic-raid someone drop speed-warps at obvious routes so the enemy has speed1. Im sure you can think of more 'lame' TOA-tricks.

Albs had no real serious try on Dagda yet. But still they feel the need to do it at early-hours. And fail too. Dunno whats more sad.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Next <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> we have to get to relic keep at 6pm, not after or before.

think u will find mids did that because we had been out taking ur keeps pretty much all day and no one bothered to come out, suppose we all should have just logged then eh? :(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
You do realize with agreeing to early-hours raids you open up the possibility to every realm to raid YOU at lame-hours.

And seems to me only reason why Hibs could defend was because no one of the Albs figured out it would be better to trade the relic to someone who isnt stuck so the relic would be passed AMG before Hibs could field 'enough' numbers (approx.40) to stand a chance at the fight.

I mean; if you're semi-smart you let during a relic-raid someone drop speed-warps at obvious routes so the enemy has speed1. Im sure you can think of more 'lame' TOA-tricks.

Albs had no real serious try on Dagda yet. But still they feel the need to do it at early-hours. And fail too. Dunno whats more sad.

Heh.

Mids took our relics about 9-10am uk time if i remember, i didn't whine or complain, i actually said well done and fair play to them, i was up at the time and albs didn't have too many online.

Albs have attacked dagda at primetime, maybe not when you have played but they have done, but then again you are a former alb from excal so i would like to see you tell us how to take relics from which will most likely be 10+ pbaoers on doors with under 1s cast speed.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
sycho u should now at those hours hibernia / pryd have 50/75 players online( not 50 all ), pretty sad u albion try to attack the lowy realm population at these hours.

:(

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Dude, ...

Aye, was a dude to post on this thread

Puppet said:
you guys couldnt even defend Myrddin when Hibs attacked it. Worst-case scenario: Albs take the power-relics and Mids will steal them because majority of Albs cant even find their own relic-keep without a map to defend them. Then they try to zerg back the relics in Uppland, crash the zone and start to QQ.

Albion has no Relict atm, so realm should do something, shouldn't it?

And Midgard is no option atm, Uppland seems to crash even if too much players are thinking about to go there.

So only one other option left. Last 3 raids in Uppland were about 50-70 players on alb side, i do not think that it's to be called a zerg, if you talk about relic raids.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Dude, you guys couldnt even defend Myrddin when Hibs attacked it. Worst-case scenario: Albs take the power-relics and Mids will steal them because majority of Albs cant even find their own relic-keep without a map to defend them. Then they try to zerg back the relics in Uppland, crash the zone and start to QQ.

Ah right, silly albs making a zerg to take a relic. What on earth are they thinking.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
Aint played daoc in months but when I heard there was a relic raid I loged in to defend..

Albs got pwned :D

Btw: Stealth groups suck.. some Eagul knight minst attacked me then started attacking my pet while I nuked him :(

Btw: Using out of game methods of communication suck but you are happy to do it.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
There is a god who hates both zerging and alarmclorck rr's,my dream has come true! :worthy:

OT:Cyfr what was his name? got same on my hunter when he was happily bashing my pet while i was shooting :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Do you seriously think we got a ML5 Perfecter-bot and Animist-bot loggedat Dagda?
you certainly should considering you can practically defend a relic solo with that

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
you certainly should considering you can practically defend a relic solo with that

being a hibbie i shouldnt complain now really...but this is true sadly

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
To Sycho:
Sycho Im amazed you actually agree with this silly stuff. You dont agree with taking the realm from the underpopulated realm at early hours but yet you do it 'because you where told to come'. You are a smart guy; with your own will; you dont jump of a cliff 'because you where told to do so' then why help on this?

General:
Now with TOA where you got Siegemasters, Faultfinders and Siege Lore abilities you can cut through doors in less then a few minutes. If you actually got some SKILL and use a TACTIC you might be able to get to Collory undetected and grab relic during normal hours. But... hey Hibs rock in PvE due to ML5 Perfecter and Animist so we cant take relic. Do you seriously think we got a ML5 Perfecter-bot and Animist-bot loggedat Dagda?

Hibs fight against all odds when it comes to taking a relic at prime-time. We did it a prime-time to you. Yet Albs feel the need to raid at early hours because they are to stupid to make up a tactic to do it at normal hours.

Pretty sad.

More whine please... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom