morning rr givf wajn! n/t

Traia

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really see the point in whining, as it will make no difference whatsoever on the time of any future raids... point stands that the best time to do a relic raid is when the realm you are attacking have the least numbers online, its the most tactically sound plan.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Dude, you guys couldnt even defend Myrddin when Hibs attacked it. Worst-case scenario: Albs take the power-relics and Mids will steal them because majority of Albs cant even find their own relic-keep without a map to defend them. Then they try to zerg back the relics in Uppland, crash the zone and start to QQ.

afaik this isn't true
when hibs took the power relic of albion mids were attacking both relics keeps at the same time, we wiped mids at myrddrin (sp?) and went to excal to defend the str relics, then you hibs came and got the last 1.5 doors down and zerged the relic out,

you guys couldnt even defend Myrddin when Hibs attacked it.

so no shit we couldn't defend all relics vs 2 realms..

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Well, not excactly, Mids got wiped at alb pow relics because we got zerged from behind by hibs, doubt there were many albs there at the time for most of them were in excal.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Fayle said:
Well, not excactly, Mids got wiped at alb pow relics because we got zerged from behind by hibs, doubt there were many albs there at the time for most of them were in excal.

Wrong there were still quite a few of us there trying to defend Myrddin while probably the bulk of albs and mids were at Excal.

And as for trying to RR hibs in prime time - What's the odds of managing to get a relic force from APK > AMG > Breifine undetected? 1 in 100? 1 in 50?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Vae said:
Wrong there were still quite a few of us there trying to defend Myrddin while probably the bulk of albs and mids were at Excal.

And as for trying to RR hibs in prime time - What's the odds of managing to get a relic force from APK > AMG > Breifine undetected? 1 in 100? 1 in 50?

Try 1 in a million.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Heh.

Mids took our relics about 9-10am uk time if i remember, i didn't whine or complain, i actually said well done and fair play to them, i was up at the time and albs didn't have too many online.

20:00cet is more like it.

Pretty sure about that since it was the day I returned to the game from my little break.
Not saying that Mids never did early Relic Raids, but it's more than a year since the last one (unless I missed something).

Problem with Albs is, most of your people got little to no experience on sieges, keep taking etc.

Should come out more when we take your keeps, good practice :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
20:00cet is more like it.

Pretty sure about that since it was the day I returned to the game from my little break.
Not saying that Mids never did early Relic Raids, but it's more than a year since the last one (unless I missed something).

Problem with Albs is, most of your people got little to no experience on sieges, keep taking etc.

Should come out more when we take your keeps, good practice :)

lol we was in sauvage at 9am uk time still.

We got to relic keep at 10am.

Not that i care anyway, fed up of all the whining in daoc lately no wonder many good players have quit, no realms are saints in anything anyway i just want to play and not read 100 pages everyday of whining.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Phusion said:
so no shit we couldn't defend all relics vs 2 realms..

mids did it, put up the best defence i have ever seen when hib and alb RR us at the same time, only to loose the relic to *drum roll* - u guessed it, SoS! :touch:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Sycho said:
lol we was in sauvage at 9am uk time still.

We got to relic keep at 10am.

Not that i care anyway, fed up of all the whining in daoc lately no wonder many good players have quit, no realms are saints in anything anyway i just want to play and not read 100 pages everyday of whining.

no one is forcing you to read it ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
no one is forcing you to read it ;)

It's not just on forums it's ingame too maybe i should play daoc blindfolded or something :p (i know i can whine sometimes too but overall people's attitudes are a lot worse now than they was in the first year of daoc)

I am not going to whine about an event in a game, in the past that i felt i did wrong attending it because it can't change anything anyway.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Sycho said:
It's not just on forums it's ingame too maybe i should play daoc blindfolded or something :p (i know i can whine sometimes too but overall it's a lot worse now than it was at first year of daoc)

I am not going to whine about an event in a game, in the past that i felt i did wrong attended it because it can't change anything anyway.

just play unguilded with chat off ;)

or find a bunch of people that dont whine and guild with them :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
nuky said:
i guess ur guess was a good guess :(

i guess my guessing your guess was a naive guess was a good guess yeah

nick

Fledgling Freddie
giv more morning raid no lifer albs plz keke wtf ;[

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Vae said:

probably more likely to get there unnoticed if you go via halls of corrupt -> summoner's hall (maybe pick up a gsm on the way :p ) -> marfach.. tho still, if even 1 hib is in marfach xping you're pretty certain to be spotted then..

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Heh.
Mids took our relics about 9-10am uk time if i remember, i didn't whine or complain, i actually said well done and fair play to them, i was up at the time and albs didn't have too many online.

hu? when we took relics last time it was primetime, something like 20.00.

10k tanks with faultfinders and relics was gone in 6mins. albs were busy pveing in toa.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:
giv more morning raid no lifer albs plz keke wtf ;[

Albs might not have a life, but they can get one. You on the other hand will always be dutch!

MOuhGA ghGAHghGA hghGHAgh gGHaghghA!!1

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Albs might not have a life, but they can get one. You on the other hand will always be dutch!

MOuhGA ghGAHghGA hghGHAgh gGHaghghA!!1
irish people > dutch people > all tbh

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
at least we don't get stuck in windows carrying relics !

Tbh, if I get on the next raid, and they for some reason choose me to carry the relic I'm gonna get stuck in a window, and it will be all your fault for saying it here on FH!
You sick little monkey, how can you sleep at night?!

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
hu? when we took relics last time it was primetime, something like 20.00.

10k tanks with faultfinders and relics was gone in 6mins. albs were busy pveing in toa.

aye, your are Uba, not only ingame, but even inwhine ;)

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
FYI it wasn't a bugged door, it was Kemor testing grapple on some lamers ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vae said:

Ok, because you seem to be interested in 'fair play' :

a) Use Hall of Corrupt, run through Summoner Hall and get up in Hib-side into Marfach and you are passed AMG/Crim-valley..

b) Split up in smaller groups who sneak past AMG and go passed Crim out of range of from patrols; make a gather-point and once you got a good ammount of albs there make the strike on Dagda

c) Claim Crim or Bolg, or any other keep except Crauchon, get a Corpse Summoner up, port to the keep to get more and more peeps there till you can strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom