Modern Warfare 3

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Think I've played about 5-6 CTF games but I've lead my team every round, each game and got a pretty decent rank on it. Think I'm the only one that caps the flags hehe.

Only started playing it to level up Extreme conditioning, but it's pretty good.

Attachments

• iw5mp 2011-11-09 21-56-52-27.jpg
    iw5mp 2011-11-09 21-56-52-27.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 19

Yaka

Part of the furniture
well just finished the SP and it shorter than bf3i thinkless than 8 hours for me.

soap getting killed off was bit of a suprise, kinda liked the fact that the series had brits as the main heroic crew

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Gotta sleep soon but I got some pretty good games on CTF and got Extreme move Pro

Attachments

• iw5mp 2011-11-10 00-09-17-30.jpg
    iw5mp 2011-11-10 00-09-17-30.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I havent played either SP .. at all :)

I rarely play cod sp anymore either :p because its always the same game just different setting and a new villain name.

Find and kill/capture XXX save the world! zzzzz

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yeah I tried mw2 single player, but with perks and custom attatchments I found I had to learn how to play differently online. With mw3 I went straight online.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
FPS these days just seem like a massive ballache as far as playing online goes, I used to play Quake III alot (mainly rocket arena 3) I used to play that 15-16 hours a day for about 3 years total during my teen years. Those were the days where you actually had to be good/skilled to do much of anything... now regardless of skills its about who gets the first shot off and whoever does generally wins purely based on how big hit boxes are in FPS these days and how fast you fall over.

Its quite frustrating knowing under it all you're most likely a better gamer than X person who just killed you tho your experience with FPS counts for absolutely nothing purely because of how games are now made.

That is probably the most frustrating thing with FPS for me these days.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Second time I've played MW3 tonight, and encountered my first cheat ... great.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Second time I've played MW3 tonight, and encountered my first cheat ... great.

Seen a few of them about, most of the top 100 leaderboards are probably cheaters its more a case of what will activision do about it on the none-dedicated servers :p atleast on dedis admins can ban them.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Absolutely. This guy had 47 for 2 in kill confirmed TDM, when the closest score from anyone else was 15. Would have been banned in seconds on a proper server :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ones i've seen just blatently had an aimbot on, I think the worse one was someone called Mini-p earlier, everytime he aimed at someone else his crosshair snapped to that person :/ not moved like you would drag a mouse but actually snapped and naturally he denied it. If theres one thing I hate is cheaters and if its one thing I hate more its cheaters that try and fucking hide the fact they're cheating.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Dammit now I cant stop playing CTF to see what rank I could get..current 23rd :) but my accuracy is 118,875th or so heh

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Heh I was at 490 earlier in TDM 24XX kills 12XX deaths 1.89 k/d ratio.

yeah I know its your fault ! had me looking at rankings which I never did before. But I had to stop bit over kill playing it too much, + I'd got every perk /weap to pro tht I needed.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Anyone know if it's legal for me to buy this in Russian (Activate over VPN) then play it normally in English? As it seems to be rather cheap.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I haven't played much over the last 2 days at all burnt myself out on it, but these are my stats after a days play anyway. 1337 K/D ratio :p

Think its alright considering I play solo with randoms and I play objective games, still have a positive k/d and win/loss record.

Attachments

• 1337 KD.jpg
    1337 KD.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 8

Gemma the Dog

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know if it's legal for me to buy this in Russian (Activate over VPN) then play it normally in English? As it seems to be rather cheap.
that worked fine for me....glad I didn't pay nearly £40 for what is really just MW2.5 ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
save yourself the trobule and dont bother, the way the ranked servers were made is abysmal.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sidenote - if anyone is wanting to turn off music on the pc version goto your steam/mw3 folder and rename the Miles folder to Dismiles - hey presto, no more music during MP games.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
came back to it after a few days, havent had a game without a hacker or bug abuser yet, same shit soon as someone gets an airstrike that it....permanent airstrikes some random bug but I just cba anymore. Fun to play at release which I hvent done in an fps before, but my enthusiasm had worn right down for mw3.

Everz

FH is my second home
Welcome to online gaming these days, it;'s why I avoid it.. far to easy for hacks and cheats... to think all I used to worry about was wallhack

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I personally really enjoy the SP campaigns in these games. Through having a shit internet conenction for the past few years I've kind of been conditioned out of online gaming. BF3 > MW3 for single player, althought MW3 definitely had it's moments.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I personally really enjoy the SP campaigns in these games. Through having a shit internet conenction for the past few years I've kind of been conditioned out of online gaming. BF3 > MW3 for single player, althought MW3 definitely had it's moments.

Your net connection wouldnt have made a diff on mw3 tbh, i've got a good net connection and I lag my arse off 99% of the time because the way the servers are hosted no one ever has a good ping, you'd be on equal footing with everyone.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
lol I hope they get all those people repeatedly using airstrikes non-stop, the amount of times they say "oh we arent hacking its bug" etc so its ok xD

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I like the M4 best :) I only play Hardcore though, which might make a difference, and I'm only rank 42 so havent unlocked em all yet :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I hardly ever used AR's tbh, I used P90 most with range attachment or any of the others like the PP900 or something ? If I did use the assault with was either m4a1 for fire rate or ACR though. I usually go for AK47's but I couldnt get used to it in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom