Ml's

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone gonna do ml2 raids or something today so a noob as me that doesnt understand a shit about this stuff can join? ;)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
100% genuine irc log:

[10:11]<Rulke> Got toa yet netcode?
[10:11]<netcode> ye
[10:11]<Rulke> You get all the fun of pve for the next couple months ^^
[10:12]<netcode> nah i got a plan
[10:12]<netcode> gonna post on fh about it, get some noobs to do it with me while im afk
[10:13]<netcode> then gonna "ld" with all the loot xD

So dont do it ppl, hes evil!

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Hahahaha omfg thats a nice fake logg. i never make my name as (n)etcode
(N)etcode so plz turgis

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Might do an ML raid for my Shammy... of course i've got to get him ML1 first unfortunatly i'm suffering from CBA syndrome so I end up XPing my runie instead :)

Ulkez

Fledgling Freddie
Pm me when you're gonna do it, slacking abit on the ml's also :/

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
Nice when u wanna do it?

Well... first i'd get my Shammy to ML1 (no point in me doing it if I don't get somthing out of it afterall ;)) - I could probably do that on Saturday, after that... maybe ML2 on Sunday... however, don't hold me to that. If i'm going too i'll make some kind of post or somthing Saturday evening.

Still, like I said - hugly suffering from cba syndrome atm so the only way you'll be able to get an ML2 hunt going for certain is if you do it yourself.

Info for it can be found Here or alternatly if VoS is down (which is typically is whenever I actually want to lookup somthing ;)) from Mirror sites Here or Here and will sombody please nerf my m4d google skillz!? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom