ml 9 raid wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Dafft said:
All I'll say is that at the end of the day, you probably know JACK SHIT about me - so go ahead and make yourself look like a idiot - honestly I don't care, I just hope you'll see the error one day.

Dafft said:
I'm sorry you all feel the same but what can we do? We can boot Jarvio but we lose a bloke who's funny as fuck sometimes on our Teamspeak server and /gc - honestly.

if I had a plat for every Jarvio whine - I'd have atleast 4 mithril - no jokes!!!!! :p

Sorry but thisone is priceless ...

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
So Dafft, as you're his Gm you gonna be a man & stand up & make good what he stole from 100 + Albs?

How you feel about him means not one litle squirt.

You gonna be a Big Man or hide behind your pathetic attempts at rhetoric?

Just curious, cuz all Gms in the Guilds i have played in took time to sort out such problems because unlike you they had a 'Community spirit'

Frankly as I Know you won't act, i wonder why you even play. MMorPG as long as I win?

Btw, i was there unlike many ppl posting, Thx to all who feel this kinda shit needs squashing fast, & to those who don't get it... try getting griefed for that one item you've been after for yrs, Erys charm/ Immo Ring Whatever & multiply over 100 + of yor realm mates,
The NO lOTTO post whilst BG was killing Phoenix.. Champion twattage

Scum like that should be banned.

End of

Happy trolling all who wanna flame, let THIS go & it will bite.

Ppl like Jarvio ain't worth the raised blood pressure & IMHO have no place here. If Dafft wants to join him that's fine, never had a problem with him but it's suuport your Community time, you're one side or the other.

How ppl choose is up to them ofc, but can i plz hve some nice scratchy rope to hang Jarvio with?

Pretty Plz?

/beg
:cheers:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
tbh.....and Im f00ked right now.......

CT is probably the only guild to accept Liam(aka jarvio) but and dont get me wrong, I've been at the end of many of a Jarvio whine (ie he got knocked the fuck out by a rr2)

I don't agree with his play style & as said by many - he pays his account so he can play anyway he wants.

I agree he's got one of the shittest attitudes in the game - any tool can tell you that............

REMEBER IT'S A GAME

I'm sorry you all feel the same but what can we do? We can boot Jarvio but we lose a bloke who's funny as fuck sometimes on our Teamspeak server and /gc - honestly.

if I had a plat for every Jarvio whine - I'd have atleast 4 mithril - no jokes!!!!! :p

This is enough reason for me not to invite any from ct to any raids tbh, we simply cant thrust any ct members after what dafft just said.... Really sad :(
how can we know that the rest isnt like jarvio when ct dont care what the members do...

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
if you all felt so incensed whilst killing phoenix then why did you not all leave the BG and set up a new one?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
if you all felt so incensed whilst killing phoenix then why did you not all leave the BG and set up a new one?

maybe because he did post it while killing the phoenix an im pretty use ppl dont sit an look in the ml 9 tread while being on the raid??

Marc

FH is my second home
lol who was the dude that ripped off Jarvio for about 60plat and gave the cash to all the people who Jarvio had ripped off?

Marc

FH is my second home
lol CT

CT's guild motto should be

"copying Dark Wolves since 2001, except we are no where near as funny as Dark Wolves"

By the way, whens the next guild meeting at stonehenge? Sad f*****

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
lol who was the dude that ripped off Jarvio for about 60plat and gave the cash to all the people who Jarvio had ripped off?

ohh remember that an i also remember how jarvio was crying like a little school girl about it on fh :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
My scout was in CT for a while...I have some fun screenshots of my 'interview' if I can find them. Anyway, I think that Jarvio should stay in CT and I think their policy of sticking together is a very good thing. After all, back in the day they used to give small bells to lepers so people could hear them coming and avoid them. We can just run screaming when we see the <Chaos Theory> tags :D

Dafft - always got on well with you (not that we've talked all that much) and I understand you want to stick up for your mates and everything. I also know that the 'them and us' thing can feel pretty good and can help to bond a group together in a "Chaos Theory versus the World" kinda way. You're also right that it is a game. What you maybe need to think about is that by condoning Jarvio's actions, you're pretty much saying that it's okay for members of your guild to go out of their way to ruin the in-game experience and fun for other players.

If that's the case then I think it's completely acceptable for people to ban your guild from raids and events and I can only encourange people like Danamyr who I know is a fair-minded player to leave the guild because being associated with people like Jarvio is enough to ruin your good rep, even if you don't do anything wrong.

Thing is, if Jarvio was stupid or illiterate or a crap player who couldn't get things done for himself, it might not be so bad. What is seems is that he's a spoiled little kid who gets a kick out of ruining things for others and that is just not acceptable in this game. Games like DAOC only work because people play within the spirit of the game. That doesn't mean supporting the community or even being nice, but blatant theft and non-stop abuse wouldn't go unpunished in the real world...I certainly doubt very much he'd be man enough to say the same things to my face as he's said to my in-game characters. Pretty pathetic to need to scam and abuse people in a computer game to make him feel like a man isn't it?

Just sad really...

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Dafft said:
Go for it. While you're at it, give yourself a pat on the back for behaving in such a manner. I do hope you suceed later in life with your award winning attitude

wouldn't talk about award winning attitudes when you're accepting such a dimwit in your guild. :twak:

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
Disgusted

I am disgusted by any GM that does not take action against these stealers.
Dafft you should be ashamed with you attitude.

Note to myself CT not to be trusted, with GM's taking that approach to behavour.

Very Sad

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Moaning Myrtle said:
Hmmm...not sure I agree with you there.

I have a Scout in CT, but have never done anything wrong on raids, so I should be prevented from going on future raids because of the actions of a Guild member I had no knowledge of, or input or control over?

I hope you're mature enough not to tar everyone with the same brush...

Gonna make a brilliant and sweeping metaphor here that will no doubt not make any sense to anyone, but I'm gonna do it anyway...

I don't want shit in my house and I don't care whether you push shove it through the letterbox or trail it in on your shoes.

Basically, it doesn't matter how you've behaved...most people will remember that tag and not you and since we've been told that your GM finds theft and griefing totally acceptable, no-one is going to trust you while you wear that tag.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I'm surprised so many appear to misunderstand what Jarvio and Maxpower did. They deceived 115 in a bg about loot that to some is of high value. Lets face it, recently Phoenix remains were sold on Alb (Exc) for 80 plat. To some that sort of money is the difference between a decent template or not.

Yes the Albs showed a degree of niavity in assuming that the loot would be lottoed, but historically all loot except rog's and anything preclaimed has been available for all to roll for. The fact that nothing was mentioned by the leaders until the bg were on the final step of the raid can only show that thier intentions were less than honest.

Jarvio has always shown skant respect for anyone else in game. A search on this forum will show all what sort of attitude he has. GOA has gone on record as saying that there is nothing they will do, this surprises me as imho what occurred has affected the whole of the Albion community, so it is up to the online community to take thier own action.

Ofc no one condones deletion of characters etc but to just accept what they have done is equally wrong.

Kudos to Galta for taking action against Maxpower, the same ought to be said for CT gm's but alas no.

Jarvio and Maxpower have the opportunity to put things right, or at the very least offer some sort of explanation, until this happens I hope their ill gotten gains rot in their respective vaults.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Ofc no one condones deletion of characters etc but to just accept what they have done is equally wrong.

Was what I was getting at in the other post.

Blacklist them from raids, turn them into no-bodys but deleting characters is extreme.

And no, i'm not marrying Jarvio and yes, i've never ever spoken to him before. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom