ml 9 raid wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This must be one of the most fucked-up things I have ever heard about. Time to ostracize these idiots from the community in the worst way.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Ging said:
is this what happens to jewish birds daddy?

nuff trollin and toa the paladin!

on topic/ sad stuff, glad i wasnt on raid, mustve been really annoying for the people that were, thats a whole load scammed at once, must be a record :wanker:

Daewin

Fledgling Freddie
I know u guys are all angry atm but perhaps u should give these guys a second chance and rise above their greed and ignorance. I know we all feel that peeps like these guys are scrounging bastds but to be fair they did run the raid, but on the otherhand i can also see how underhand and devious they were. I reckon u should let em on the raids cos they got their punishment through loss in reputation, but if they did something like this again u should do as shan says.

Thanks for listening.

Daewin. :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Daewin said:
I know u guys are all angry atm but perhaps u should give these guys a second chance and rise above their greed and ignorance. I know we all feel that peeps like these guys are scrounging bastds but to be fair they did run the raid, but on the otherhand i can also see how underhand and devious they were. I reckon u should let em on the raids cos they got their punishment through loss in reputation, but if they did something like this again u should do as shan says.

Thanks for listening.

If they showed contrition, and dumped the loot in Tosen's free vault, and posted here they'd done it, I think many would.

Not expecting them to grow up that fast though.

Darzil

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Daewin said:

Thanks for listening.

I see your point there, but tbh, read what shadowflex says on the Public ML 9 raid.. you see why people do ban him from raids!

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
Daewin said:

I know what u mean m8, really i do... but when I see the same bad behaviour time after time, and the person seems to never learn anything from all the bad rep he gets, then I just don't believe anymore, that he's able to change...obviously these guys have a very different idea of moral than the rest of us.
My favorite memory of Shadowflex is me and my bro waiting all night for SoM to pop, cuz my bro really needed the arti (long time ago). Eventually more and more ppl came and wanted to join the BG, and they waited patiently with us - some for ML XP, some for drops. At the time the encounter gets up, Shadowflex suddenly pops and insists on 'helping' us. Within seconds he's doing the encounter, handing my bro SoM in the end and keeping the loot (those soot stained boots, every1 is after) for himself - leaving it to us alone to deal with all the ppl in our BG, who had waited hours to /roll for loot.
And the next day, he braggs in /gu about 'helping' me and my brother getting SoM :kissit:
Just to let u know, why I personally have a problem giving him a second chance...he's like this all way through, his bones are made of it :puke:
/Wasp

Talim

Fledgling Freddie
Bump

Need to keep this thread running for at least a week imo - so everyone on the server knows.:clap:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
anyone know what their mid alts are?
Sorry jarvio but you brought this on yourself m8

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Daewin said:

Thanks for listening.

Daewin,

Maybe you don't know the history here and that explains your post. Unfortunately it wouldn't be Jarvio's second chance it would be more like his 80th. He's been scamming people on the server for well over a year. He's already been banned on previous occasions from not only mine, Eggy's and Shanessa's raids, but also about 20 ML10 raids i've attended. I believe one of the most amusing points in my DAoC career was when it took Jarvio about 2 months to get ML7 on his scout after being removed from a large number of both group and BG steps, some of them after he had even managed to get into the dungeon. I believe he served a 3 day ban from the pm abuse he gave me for it.. :fluffle:

Simply put he's a prick and the fact anyone attended a raid where he set himself as /bg treasurer only shows that the majority of people there didn't know who he was, because if they had of done there's no way anyone would of expected a lotto to be held. It's not even close to the first time, and i'm fairly sure it won't be the last. A loss of reputation is hardly a punishment for him, he never had one to lose in the first place.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Daewin said:
I know u guys are all angry atm but perhaps u should give these guys a second chance

This isn't the first time, or the second, or the third, etc......

J ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Daewin said:
stuff

Jarvios history of being a prick goes way back. One of lifes losers and in game wanker. When I heard about his latest scam it didn't suprise me one jot. No matter though, he will get whats coming, DAoC can be a very lonely place when no one will deal with you I guess.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Guys i will have to say, no matter I have been friend with him or he dont even think I am. I would like to say, if you guys really do think give him another chance, I afraid he wont give a damn tbh. As I do know in the past guild with him, there have been lot of trouble due to artifact farming/scroll farming or anything that do with money.
TBH, he just pay for this game and he really dont wanna to give fxxk about people :p He got what he wants and he will just leave. :p So really if we keep saying these or that or about his history I afriad this treat wont finish until next year, and he will just laugh out his head.

I will ignore him to all his char, and I afraid that he isnt welcome to my AC grp even if he asking me or begging me to do a grp for him, etc.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
lol this takes me back to when tilda stole some reaver loot from sidi :clap: /hug

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Kerith said:
lol this takes me back to when tilda stole some reaver loot from sidi :clap: /hug

reaver loot :)

who the fu** needed that shit anyway :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
nobody really needs this shit either, its the principle thats just wrong.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Daewin said:

Thanks for listening.

All I can do is laugh at your principles.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
He did the same for some ML raid, but there wasnt half the fuss because he didn't try and rub it in, even managed to convince half the people he deserved it all for all the stress. rofl.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
Jarvio is my lovechild

tbh ppl should start to kick Chaos Theory members from raids also, this is not the first time he does this an you guys seem not to care..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
tbh ppl should start to kick Chaos Theory members from raids also, this is not the first time he does this an you guys seem not to care..
What he said.

Zede

Part of the furniture
someone said something about players having to play "in the spirit of the game" being part of the CoC, is this true ?

if so, we do a petition to GoA and get rid of him once and for all.

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
Late night look at the boards led me here, dunno why...

I was on that 'Raid' & have reported Raid Leaders to GoA.

Pretty sure they will give their usual 'Gallic Shrug' & get a 'Shit Happens' reply, but you never know.

First time I've ever reported fellow players, this is a game after all, but after such a low & downright fucking sleazy act of shitting on the Community I think they deserve it.. prefer burning at the stake but that's not legal :flame:

One last thought, can't remember who it was so can't quote & i ain't trawling thru the whole post..

Excal Strikes again ?

Bet you got yer own shitheads on Pryd too, such a pithy if pointless put down eh?:cheers:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Borodin said:
Excal Strikes again ?

Bet you got yer own shitheads on Pryd too, such a pithy if pointless put down eh?:cheers:

remember from reading pryd boards there was someone called sko or something who was a class a wanker like jarvio :)

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Ok what realy boggles the mind is that the Guildmaster of his Guild doesnt KICK HIS SCRAWNY butt out of the guild.
It is a reflection on the whole guild so if there are any guildies of Mr Papalazeuau who feels offended by his actions I suggest you either MAKE your GM take action or LEAVE THE GUILD because 1 thing is for sure I WILL be making a warning to my allies that the Guild Chaos Theory CANNOT be trusted in any way shape or form and I would suggest all guilds in albion do the same.

Make him and his "friends" persona non grata in albion

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
someone said something about players having to play "in the spirit of the game" being part of the CoC, is this true ?

It is a part of the CoC yes, just read it on daoc.goa.com and youll find out bud

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Dimse Dut said:
Ok what realy boggles the mind is that the Guildmaster of his Guild doesnt KICK HIS SCRAWNY butt out of the guild.
It is a reflection on the whole guild so if there are any guildies of Mr Papalazeuau who feels offended by his actions I suggest you either MAKE your GM take action or LEAVE THE GUILD because 1 thing is for sure I WILL be making a warning to my allies that the Guild Chaos Theory CANNOT be trusted in any way shape or form and I would suggest all guilds in albion do the same.

Make him and his "friends" persona non grata in albion

they are removed from the guild, keep this to the persons that it is about please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom