ml 9 raid wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
U Make Me Sick

plz...........give a big HUG :to papalazeuau, chinar and their company..............

shadowflex wrote almost 1 hour before the raid :

Ok guys soz forgot to say on first post that all loot will not be lottoed so if you have a problem with this just dont bother turning up on the raid cos your there for the ml not the cash ty hope to see you in game.

shame on u :wanker:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Um, by the time it was 1 hr 45 min into the raid, whilst we were doing 9.10

Darzil

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
well there was a raid on the 31 of march on albion excalibur raid was walked true by chinar and papalazerau
hate to say this but when we did 9.10 step they added a post about that all loot will not be lotto d out this was almost at end of ml 9
have only one thing to say about this and nothing else :puke:

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
Never seen so much greed in my life

OK first posting "hosting an ML 9" then 10 min before killing Phoenix they post "sorry keeping all the loot"

that's crap imo

Papa and all others off Guardians of light you been helped by other guild and now your ...... them sideways .

Shame on you and i hope you get banned for life on FH

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Um, by the time it was 1 hr 45 min into the raid, whilst we were doing 9.10

Darzil
i got confussed with GMT time

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
A public Note to Papalazerau(-E). Abd chinar E

VBecuse of something happend tonight and many albs s told me to do somethinga bout it i am do the only way i can do

As fromt oday thise 2 players are No longer welcome to any Mls hosted by Shanessa or some atther ml leaders i dso not bann any Players normaly from Mls burt today those 2 showed me that Gred is so hard to do against many albs like they did

Papalazerau(-E).
Secondary leader will be Chinar(-E).

Those 2 are no longer welcome to any mls Hosted by myself or the atther ml elader i spke with in game this night witch will as well not allewerd them to join you do not do what you did Its not right againsta bg and perosnaly i do Hope that many albs agree on this one with me

Shanesaa

one of Albs Ml leaders

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Ditto that..

Those 2 chars and any other related to them.. dont bother coming along to any future MLs/Dragon runs i do from this point on.

Never seen anyone pull such a lame trick on so many ppl.

uron

Loyal Freddie
i think what they did to the people on that raid was unfair tbh, ppl arent gunna think to look here incase loot wont b lottoed. should have said in BG although tht prob would have meant half leaving! think shan has done right thing.

Uron

archorz

Fledgling Freddie
totally takes the piss i wanted to roll for a feathered wrap :(( (pm me if ur selling 1 :) )

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, i wasnt there and its pretty greedy but im not gonna ban any1 from my raids. I dont care what he does with his loot. Im pretty sure no1 will ever show up on his raids again thats punishment nr1 imo.

I can't support u in this Shanessa. He will be flamed for the next couple of weeks, why should i ban him from my raids if he's f00ked anyways...

gtz

Prop

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i am going to try and help u guys to get the items back i am contacting the guildmasters from both their guilds and i am going to contact a gamemaster in order to get them banned or someting like that i wil do my best.

Prop

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Prop said:
Ok i am going to try and help u guys to get the items back i am contacting the guildmasters from both their guilds and i am going to contact a gamemaster in order to get them banned or someting like that i wil do my best.

Prop

what makes these guys worse then you, lying to a bg out of greed? mm? xD

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
Just to add a minor detail: the pair of them, Chinar & Papalazerau kept spamming 'pick up loot' on BG just so they maximize their haul.
Lame greedy & preplanned.

Hope they enjoy running ml10 cuz I'm sure they won't have any company.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Prop said:

Prop

dont think talking with a gm will help anything :S

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Guys, FUCKING SHAME ON YOU.

If some of the old quality GoL players would see that ...

Your banned not only from anything i run, you wont even get spaces in any of my grps anymore, doesnt matter what im off to.

I got my steps, im happy i dont need any loot, still your way of "doing it" is lame. But what can u expect from Jarvio prick³ and his irl friend (?) papalakunt.

Can only hope every1 follows banning you.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Grats on a great achievement, way too few ppl take advantage of the noobs will to trust random ppl.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Muldini said:
If some of the old quality GoL players would see that ...

i saw , dunno the names , never saw em before , mind saying who there mains are ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I'm sure you could get them a vacation, be it a couple of days or longer, if the lot of you all Rightnow your story about what happened, as that shit should be bannable for 'going against the spirit of the game' or some other silly rule surely ;p Even just deleting all the items they gained on that raid would be a nice option, as that might not get you any further, but it will make sure the pair of them will have gained fuck all while having warned pretty much anyone who reads this not to join them in any activities.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Well, I'm sure you could get them a vacation, be it a couple of days or longer, if the lot of you all Rightnow your story about what happened, as that shit should be bannable for 'going against the spirit of the game' or some other silly rule surely ;p Even just deleting all the items they gained on that raid would be a nice option, as that might not get you any further, but it will make sure the pair of them will have gained fuck all while having warned pretty much anyone who reads this not to join them in any activities.
People don't get banned for stealing items after promising to SC them etc. I can't see why these guys could then get banned when they didn't even suggest a lotto in the original post.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
You can't get banned for it, just gets you a bad reputation? Probally the most greediest thing ive ever seen

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
house number off Broibs = alt off Shadowflex (Papalazereu) is 83

chinar alt of Jarvio i don't got a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom