ML 9 raid (full) Tuesday 15th june

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
And the beat goes on :wub:

Time for another crack at Aerus City (will be my first BTW) . Using Linnets new Lotto rules. Any ML8 or higher people are welcome, whether it is for loot or for credit!

It's a free for all, as usual, but if anyone is coming for credit, could you please say so that I know to plan to do all the encounters. (If people are all coming for loot, we'll aim to do more farming of the more loot-efficient monsters.)

Date : Tuesday 15th june

Time: Meet 6:45 pm (BST) for 7:15 depart

Place: Aerus Haven

Aim: All that need credit well do all steps, we will complete the whole of ML9.

Prerequisites: In order to be able to enter Aerus City, you must have previously completed ML8.

Loot: Static drops, scrolls, and remains will be lottoed separately.

Static Drop Lotto: We will lotto jewellery first, then weapons/shields, then pieces of armour. Once you have won an item (in any category) you may not roll again until everyone on the raid has at least one item.

For each category, everyone interested will roll and we will order the rolls into a list. Working down the list, people will be invited to pick one item in that category that they want ... if there is nothing left that they wish to take, they may _pass_ on that roll and still be allowed to roll for the next categories.

eg. We begin with the jewellery category. Someone rolls 88 which puts them in with a good chance of some very nice drop, but when it is their turn, they decide that the drop they hoped for is no longer there and instead of selecting one of the rest, they decide they prefer to take their chances on picking up a nice shield they had their eye on. So they pass, and the next person in the list gets to choose from the remaining jewellery.

Flombert

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with Flombert, lvl 50 rejuv cleric, need credit on all.

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
If all goes to plan and I can get my 7.10 encounter out the way this weekend count me in with my mincer :)

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
If I can get ML7 dinged on saturday and 200% MLXP will be there on Dusted

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
This raid comes at a bad time for most, seeing as there was no ml7 before ml8 many have 200% + mlxp to obtain betwen sataday nites raid and tuesdays raid.

Should leave larger gaps betwen raids when they arnt run in correct order, ur only get half the ppl who need it on the raid :(

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
This raid comes at a bad time for most, seeing as there was no ml7 before ml8 many have 200% + mlxp to obtain betwen sataday nites raid and tuesdays raid.

Should leave larger gaps betwen raids when they arnt run in correct order, ur only get half the ppl who need it on the raid :(

Actually they should only need 100% xp between saturday and tuesday, since they can have a full bar of ML xp waiting to instantly become ML7 after saturday's raid, then only needing the xp for ml8.. atleast that's what I have now anyway :eek:

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for this but...

Krissy said:

In my opinion looking at the development of ml exp on my pala who need another 70% to complete ml9-exp and who is really easy going the gaps are large enough. :eek:

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
your pala had ML7 credit prior to your ML8 raid though? quite a lot of people did your ML8 raid first and are attending my ML7 raid this saturday (as there hasnt been an ML7 battlegroup raid for ages?)

that means those people now MAY have to obtain ML7.11 and definatly ML8.11 MLXP at least to be able to enter aerus city, it *shouldnt* be a problem for me, but it maybe for some.

Nedra

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to bring 50 Scout but means i have to try and get 2 full ml exp bars during the day tuesday :(

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
please moderator change date of this raid :)

Due to the fact that loads of peeps need a lot of mlexp i will reste the date to friday 18 th june same place same time.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Aye appreciated

Send a PM to jupitus btw to get the topic of thread changed to fri

Jjuraa

Banned
id like to come with pally.. althought id appreciate knowing the LD/relic raid rules etc...

Ajeroth

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, while I could make it on the Tuesday, I will be unable to make the Friday.

Still, gives me a long time to make up ML8 experience before the next ML9 raid. Just do another ML9 before you make a start on 10...

Animas, Fire (yes..fire) Wizard.

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
if you changing date can you make a new thread, cause not everyone reads every single post.

Wibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for Friday, assuming I can get 100% ml xp by then :)

Flombert

Fledgling Freddie
ohh... thank god, called in for emergency bussiness trip so I should be home friday so I can attend the raid :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
stanleycup said:
Due to the fact that loads of peeps need a lot of mlexp i will reste the date to friday 18 th june same place same time.

ZZZZZ 2k4!

Less raids on crappy fridays when people go on hols..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom