ML 8.10 Theusday AFTER Jacinas raid!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all

Today we failed to do 8.10, not failed but came to the understanding with only 40 ppl not to finish it. We delayed it till after patch, and were hoping we could get some help from other mids to hel us just for a small hour tops to make finish ml8.

A lot of ppl would be gratefull, therefor we will meet after jacinas raid in Aerus.
Estimated time is 21.00cet.

Tx in advance
greets vav

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
To help you vavires join my bg when im on the erinys+jacinas raid and you can remind ppl to come help you :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I think I should also point out a few things. This step will be AFTER the patch so there are some nice new things!

If you look at the patch notes it says:

- Players will now receive a small statue when beginning the fight with Agne. If the players fail to defeat the army, they can hand the statue to the constructor to attempt the encounter again, they no longer need to collect every statue piece. The statue will be destroyed on successful completion of the encounter.

- Players will no longer use the entire power crystal when starting the Talos encounter. If they fail to achieve victory, they can simply reuse the remaining crystal to attempt the encounter again. The crystal will be destroyed on successful completion of the encounter.

- Talos will now strike players for less damage when using some of his special attacks and the altheus Talos statues will heal less often.

HOWEVER even better than that is this news:

- You will now receive credit for any Master Level x.10 step without first completing all prior steps.

and

- /bg grantcredit [MasterLevel] [PlayerName] will allow you to grant credit for completed Master Level steps

So in summary, the encounter should be easier and EVERYBODY who comes can get credit for it as long as they are over lvl 40 and have talked to the arbiter to become at least a ML initiate.

Finally if you have managed to get ML8 with all your chars you can still come and help and you will have a chance to win any of the loot that is bound to be dropped!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
i'll help you with my warrior... since i get the step then its a reasen to come :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Only one comment!:)

Cadelin said:
I think I should also point out a few things. This step will be AFTER the patch so there are some nice new things!

If you look at the patch notes it says:

- Players will now receive a small statue when beginning the fight with Agne. If the players fail to defeat the army, they can hand the statue to the constructor to attempt the encounter again, they no longer need to collect every statue piece. The statue will be destroyed on successful completion of the encounter.

- Players will no longer use the entire power crystal when starting the Talos encounter. If they fail to achieve victory, they can simply reuse the remaining crystal to attempt the encounter again. The crystal will be destroyed on successful completion of the encounter.

- Talos will now strike players for less damage when using some of his special attacks and the altheus Talos statues will heal less often.

HOWEVER even better than that is this news:

- You will now receive credit for any Master Level x.10 step without first completing all prior steps.

and

- /bg grantcredit [MasterLevel] [PlayerName] will allow you to grant credit for completed Master Level steps

So in summary, the encounter should be easier and EVERYBODY who comes can get credit for it as long as they are over lvl 40 and have talked to the arbiter to become at least a ML initiate.

Finally if you have managed to get ML8 with all your chars you can still come and help and you will have a chance to win any of the loot that is bound to be dropped!

We just a comment to clarify!:) Anyone can come that is over lvl 45...the lvl requirements for the mls are: ml1 lvl 40, ml2-ml10 lvl 45, with the exeption of ml8.5 (not sure about the number but the ketos quest step, where the quest itself has lvl 50 requirement to start)

In summery...all can come and get credit as long as they are lvl 45 or above!:)

/Charmangle

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing in with Cadeven (bd) and marmattaja shamy.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
To help you vavires join my bg when im on the erinys+jacinas raid and you can remind ppl to come help you :)

tx matey!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
We just a comment to clarify!:) Anyone can come that is over lvl 45...the lvl requirements for the mls are: ml1 lvl 40, ml2-ml10 lvl 45, with the exeption of ml8.5 (not sure about the number but the ketos quest step, where the quest itself has lvl 50 requirement to start)

In summery...all can come and get credit as long as they are lvl 45 or above!:)

/Charmangle

Are ya sure bou that?
I never noticed that, and i do had ppl lower than 45 on higher mls, on of my ow, to. unless this changed in this patch ofc...

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
Are ya sure bou that?
I never noticed that, and i do had ppl lower than 45 on higher mls, on of my ow, to. unless this changed in this patch ofc...

I agree, afaik for all mls except the ml10 the minimum requirement is lvl 40 to get the credits.

viio

Fledgling Freddie
Depends whether or not I get home from work in time, but l'd like to come with my warrior Viiolent, and probably my healerbot Beehatch.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Vav so you did delay it then? Any chance to redo 8.5 then since I missed it if I get the like "soloable" items?

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
Vav so you did delay it then? Any chance to redo 8.5 then since I missed it if I get the like "soloable" items?

Is the 8.5 the centaur camp step? If yes its a biatch to do - ofc willing to help u out in that (like most of us I think), we did it in yesterday's raid few times - as it in that step its important who does the killing blow of one of those chiefs.. unluckily in marathon always it seemed someone else did the killing blow other than the group who lacked the step - hence we had to redo it few times to get the credit.

Its unbelievable that its a group step. The killing of the chief aint easy - well it can be, but u must have opted group for it and ppl who know what they do :) (we tried it few times, and we failed).

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
8.5 is the bartering with kratos step where you need to give him 15 different things to get the step. All the steps were done within a few seconds literally with the zerg of 40+ so I would assume it would be possible with 1 decent fg.

However the important thing is that Trollum will get 8.10 credit even if he doesn't have 8.5!!! Hopefully there will be enough helpful people in the BG AFTER we have killed Talos to help Trollum get those steps.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Would be most thankful for that!

Anyone know if you can like finish the steps with one char and like log an alt in and get credit on that too with bg grant credit?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Are ya sure bou that?

i don't think there's a lvlreq for ml2+ other than lvl40+, but i think the quest ''bartering for kratos'' has a lvlreq of 50 or something.

i'll show up with my skald.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
atos said:
Would be most thankful for that!

Anyone know if you can like finish the steps with one char and like log an alt in and get credit on that too with bg grant credit?

Talk about pushing your luck! First you need 8.5 done then you want credit on alts too! I would hope that when they designed this they put something in to stop it being abused. I can sure they could see if two chars were from the same account when giving /bg credit.

However reading the patch notes it seems that they may have "trusted" the player base not to abuse it too much. The only limitation that seems to have been put on is that /bg credit can only be given out to a number of people equal to half the number that just got credit. This will stop any "double raids" where all but two people relog at each step to get credit!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
i don't think there's a lvlreq for ml2+ other than lvl40+, but i think the quest ''bartering for kratos'' has a lvlreq of 50 or something.

bartering for kratos definately doesn't have a level req of 50, i've had a level 47 ml10 char before.

I've also got to ml6 at level 40 so i'd be surprised if there's a level requirement over 40 for anything other than maybe ml9/10.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

Im afraid we will just do the last step mate, doing all the farming Bg steps will take up to much time, and ppl wont like that :(.

Greets Vav

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
Talk about pushing your luck! First you need 8.5 done then you want credit on alts too! I would hope that when they designed this they put something in to stop it being abused. I can sure they could see if two chars were from the same account when giving /bg credit.

However reading the patch notes it seems that they may have "trusted" the player base not to abuse it too much. The only limitation that seems to have been put on is that /bg credit can only be given out to a number of people equal to half the number that just got credit. This will stop any "double raids" where all but two people relog at each step to get credit!

I will say now, that i wont do these things, making abuse of these things is likely to getbanned. If needed i will use the command, but only to ppl who atend the raid and that are LD or bugged from a step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom