mids in emain

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Tyka
Sure vodka but if i know Radar Guard right they wont challenge me, just big mouths that can ze[RG] . . ..

Heh, stop the hate :p Everyone :p

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Woo.. Can I be cheerleader? :p

Looks like you have a fan tyka ;)
She even wants to get dressed up in lycra for you :p

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by angara-ffs
ALUV!!!
Dont reveal ur gingerness :( :(

wellllllll, aussie got naked pics of me and is trying to blackmail me :/

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Looks like you have a fan tyka ;)
She even wants to get dressed up in lycra for you :p

lol :$

T

Tyka

Nah it's not hate, this is just a game, and this is a part of what's going on when you actually play, much much more fun this way :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by optical-
Really would like to know where you got the envenom thing from 'cause its complete bs.

These very boards... and ofc everything posted here is true

O

old.Xanthian

More VGN 2fg proof ;)

vgn_zerg_emain.jpg

S

stunned

VGN just b4 we set out to Emain, ignore the nakedness, was Tyka's idea.

fear_vgn2.jpg

As you can see there are no more than 16 ppl there.

You didn´t run in Emain only Veng tho. Atleast 3 FGs.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by ab_fluid
wellllllll, aussie got naked pics of me and is trying to blackmail me :/

Fuck aussie :p
Next time wear you helmet :(
now i cant sleep again biatch!

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Say loud to yourself i can not add numbers.

W R A T H O F U B E R B U F F E D N O O B
cant count.?

I count 27-29 mids on there. only 4-5 not in RG cloaks.

T

Tyka

well at least we show pics where we run around in 2fgs and u in 3 or more, why dont u do the same.

S

stunned

well at least we show pics where we run around in 2fgs and u in 3 or more, why dont u do the same.

I will if I can mail the ss to someone. Took a few at mmg last night when Veng+tail wiped our 2 FGs.

F

Flimgoblin

And so what if I have "talks to much" Im a student bum and have lots of spare time. Thx

Surely you should be in-game getting RP!

At least I have the excuse of being stuck at work.

S

stunned

I will if I can mail the ss to someone. Took a few at mmg last night when Veng+tail wiped our 2 FGs.

S

stunned

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by angara-ffs
:rolleyes: right...i bet u cry urself to sleep after u got gangbanged by our 10FG and our cheats and tag alongs and some Relic Guards and maybe 1 or 2 waterbeetles.

Stop overreacting and learn how to count, u little piggy friend Optical also got a problem with counting, must be a RG overall problem since u cannot count your own FG's.

Yet again i remind you it is not me or rg who accuse people of cheating.

Me overreacting? i merley defend myself from your lies. The day you are capable to write more then two sentances i might listen to you complain about other peoples counting skills.

O

optical-

More VGN 2fg proof ;)

vgn_zerg_emain.jpg

That could've been taken at 4am for all we know. No proof whatsoever.
Try again.

S

stunned

I will if I can mail pics to someone and they post them. Got a few from last nigth when Veng+tail zerged us.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by stunned
I will if I can mail pics to someone and they post them. Got a few from last nigth when Veng+tail zerged us.

check pm

F

Flimgoblin

I guess the main difference between RG and VGN+followers and the albion rag-tag pickup-army...

is that RG are a concerted guild group, runnign around as one with the intention of being a large army.

The alb army sticks together at the tk out of fear of instas (or due to not knowing where they're going - they use zen navigation and follow the nearest person that looks like they know something)

VGN are popular so get followers (much like GoL do)

RG have their own followers but they start off with more to begin with...

bah it's all just whine :)

a 1fg versus 1fg fight could be interesting... does MoC beat frenzy? :) that's the question...

W

wrathofsauron

check screens i posted and then please try to justify yourself again. Also please show our Vgn 3fg would dearly love to see a screenie.

The difference between our two guilds is that we don't spend our time whining and accusing other guilds of cheating and who got this and that many fgs in emain the Vengence Zerg have existed for months without a single mid saying a word about it, and when RG on a few occasions have managed to get 3fg we are radar users and cheaters.

I find it interesting that you don't attack NP they have moved with 3fg far more times then us, from gothic we got 3fg np wanna charge the alb zerg at amg?.

All zerg at some point nobody can deny that fact but accusing us of cheating and now all this whine when you do the same fucking thing piss me off.

A

ab_fluid

The difference between our two guilds is that we don't spend our time whining and accusing other guilds of cheating and who got this and that many fgs in emain the Vengence Zerg have existed for months without a single mid saying a word about it, and when RG on a few occasions have managed to get 3fg we are radar users and cheaters.

I find it interesting that you don't attack NP they have moved with 3fg far more times then us, from gothic we got 3fg np wanna charge the alb zerg at amg?.

All zerg at some point nobody can deny that fact but accusing us of cheating and now all this whine when you do the same fucking thing piss me off.

NP move in 2fg same as us, sometimes 1fg, never 3fg stop trying to taint others with the bad reputation your guild has got.

W

wrathofsauron

i count 14 + prolly 1 or 2 more off screen, + NP + randoms, read the quote it was meant for then come "pwn" me again.

What is so special about theese numbers, it is vengence without tail numbers.

C

Chenuba

Well for once I'll be rude and tell the hibs and mids complaining about alb zerg to STFU.
If you look into the way the realms are balanced, albs are supposed to be more in numbers than both mids and hibs. That's why mid and hib chars are much more versatile than alb classes, so all you n00bs complaining about albs zerging take your complaint to mythic and tell them to balance the game in another way than taking alb-numbers into account when balancing the realms.
I'm fucking tired of hearing all those whines about albs zerging when we all know every realm is doing so and it's mythic in their way of balancing the game that's forcing albs to do so, to even have a fair chance against even smaller numbers of either hibs or mids.

Coclusion: Mids and Hibs got versatile classes, albs got the zerg, ask Mythic to change it and complain to Mythic but stop complaining here just because you got ZERGED, that counts for whining albs too.

A

ab_fluid

What is so special about theese numbers, it is vengence without tail numbers.

LEARN TO COUNT PLEASE. ty in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread