mids in emain

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Chenuba
Well for once I'll be rude and tell the hibs and mids complaining about alb zerg to STFU.
If you look into the way the realms are balanced, albs are supposed to be more in numbers than both mids and hibs. That's why mid and hib chars are much more versatile than alb classes, so all you n00bs complaining about albs zerging take your complaint to mythic and tell them to balance the game in another way than taking alb-numbers into account when balancing the realms.
I'm fucking tired of hearing all those whines about albs zerging when we all know every realm is doing so and it's mythic in their way of balancing the game that's forcing albs to do so, to even have a fair chance against even smaller numbers of either hibs or mids.

Coclusion: Mids and Hibs got versatile classes, albs got the zerg, ask Mythic to change it and complain to Mythic but stop complaining here just because you got ZERGED, that counts for whining albs too.

did you even read the thread?

O

optical-

Coclusion: Mids and Hibs got versatile classes, albs got the zerg, ask Mythic and complain to Mythic but stop complaining here just because you got ZERGED, that counts for whining albs too.

To get the abilities hibs get with 3 classes mid needs:

Shaman
Pac healer
Aug/mend healer
Supp runie
Skald

I wouldnt call that versatile when compared to hib.

+ no decent grp ra for mid

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by optical-
To get the abilities hibs get with 3 classes mid needs:

Shaman
Pac healer
Aug/mend healer
Supp runie
Skald

I wouldnt call that versatile when compared to hib.

+ no decent grp ra for mid

to get the damage of a zerker we need
2 bm's
to get the CC of a healer we need
a new class

you cannot compare realms in the way u r trying, all realms r different, its dumb to even try

X

Xandax

Well for once I'll be rude and tell the hibs and mids complaining about alb zerg to STFU.
<snip>

Interesting post - considering most whining in this thread is towards Red Guard and counter whining towards Vengance and last time I checked - neither was from Albion :rolleyes:

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by angara-ffs
And your point is?
Last sentence didnt make ANY sense at all....

hmpf! question is have you posted anything worth reading so far?don't think so join your almighty 3fg+ vengence zerg rather m8.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
hmpf! question is have you posted anything worth reading so far?don't think so join your almighty 3fg+ vengence zerg rather m8.

thing i find weird is no1 other than RG has accused us of going in 3fg+ where as the majority of hib/alb/mid hate RG because of it.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by ab_fluid
<snip>
you cannot compare realms in the way u r trying, all realms r different, its dumb to even try

And still people whine that this class and that realm have some ability and RA :rolleyes:

N

noaim

Originally posted by Tyka
well at least we show pics where we run around in 2fgs and u in 3 or more, why dont u do the same.

Well you gotta admit that even if it came from you, it would be pretty fucking stupid to claim you only run as 2fg max and the post pics where you have more than that.

Kinda like saying I dont use radar and post a SS showing that you do you se radar using it as proof as you dont.

S

stunned

Mailing pic as I write this. Date says 27 th februari, don´t ask me why cause its not. How do I change time and date in win XP , computers > me

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by noaim
Well you gotta admit that even if it came from you, it would be pretty fucking stupid to claim you only run as 2fg max and the post pics where you have more than that.

Kinda like saying I dont use radar and post a SS showing that you do you se radar using it as proof as you dont.

Pics came from an Alb fyi

X

Xandax

thing i find weird is no1 other than RG has accused us of going in 3fg+ where as the majority of hib/alb/mid hate RG because of it.

Think most of midgard is to bored to complain about others zerging.
Seems to be mainly a realm thing.

Besides - I doubt it is just the zerging that draws RG here to their defence - but also the numerous cheating accusations in various threads withouth any proof that does it.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
I'm sorry but anything you say just looks stupid just because of the name 'Wrathofsauron' and 'domin8tor'.

That's like even worse than Leegollass, it shows how creative you are :D

Just play the game and be happy.. jee

Ah how cute did your vengence zerg friends say that?

Hmm let's see how creative you are my friend vodkafairy hmm no don't send chills down my spine.

Yes Vodkafairy i want to play the game but your vengence zerg friends have a bad habit of spreading lies and accusations and just whine in general when they get farmed in emain.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Im too old :p Can get locked up for that shit lol

There are other institutional care centers who you should consider to visit m8.

W

wrathofsauron

Hey vodka be nice to people who comment on your pic, maybe its a cheap shot to pm you on barrysworld but he should'nt get pushed down like that imo :(

Unlike yourself who attack people saying they cheat just because you have that feeling lifting yourself above everyone else well tyka noob i'm here to bring you back down to earth.

W

wrathofsauron

Np i agree with you that anything with a name like "dominate2k2" in a game like daoc is a bit silly :)

Btw i think he spelled dominat8or wrong? domin"eight"tor? wtf? nm lol

wtf stfu noob you suck you cheat nm lol bla bla bla you did em all almost in one sentance.

You show up an impressive vocabulary little tyka.

V

VodkaFairy

Ah how cute did your vengence zerg friends say that?

Hmm let's see how creative you are my friend vodkafairy hmm no don't send chills down my spine.

Yes Vodkafairy i want to play the game but your vengence zerg friends have a bad habit of spreading lies and accusations and just whine in general when they get farmed in emain.

You have a bad habit of overreacting over nothing :wall:

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Jiggs
yeah, what is it with the late night mid zerging?

after we had those good fg v fg fights we eventually lost v nolby and as we lying dead & about to xfer to bolg see 3fg more heading out to mmg....

so time for bed!!! :D

really imo keep after 12/1230gmt for the 1fg stuff, some hope of that though :rolleyes:

Cough kinda reminds me of all the nights 2am with 4-5 fg albs caming mmg and do that the entire night.

All realms zerg from time to time pointless whining about it imo.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Trinilim
Aye, why do mids zerg all the time in the late hours, Red guard and Nolby pride especially, ffs, get some sleep and let the fg vs fg fights continue.

We don't want your zerg!

It is the only time we can play without have to encounter 10fg albs at amg or mmg or if you want it the vengence zerg.

A

Amadon

Bla bla bla where did you get air from? crawl back beneath that rock you came from.
how intelligent you pathetic puddle of herpes ridden donkey semen :rolleyes:

The exakt same thing happens to us now go on with your vengence zerg that does not exist, aslong you can farm
and nobody else can all is fine.
you're delusional
I'm not in VGN
Ive seen 1fg hibs flee from 1fg rg about xx times to insert any keep in your frontier does this prove anything?.
I think you're lying because I don't think RG ever go out with less than 2fg :) (or according to the way you count.. solo)

W

wrathofsauron

ahaha skill, you did'nt even dare dueling without buffs, so please stfu hamster, read that thread i posted and cry :lol:

Little tyka you gotta do better then this in order to make me stfu.

S

stunned

http://mindgames.20m.com/Daoc_Screens/VGNetc.jpg k that is the screen that apparently shows the 3fg VGN zerg, i can only seem to see 2fg VGN + 1fg DO i think by emblems, + its at a milegate, everyone goes there when /as ets spammed with 2fg mids mmg etc so imo compared to: http://mindgames.20m.com/Daoc_Screens/RGzerg.jpg its not exactly hard to see which guild is the biggest zerg guild if thats the best screenie you can produce.

I dont try to take SS just to post here, like I saw Tyka saying in one of yours. Its just to show You were not wiping us with 2 FGs as been spammed here all day long, along with random suck this suck that, radar etc.

Loggin into daoc now, buh bye.

A

Amadon

Do you mind to explain where your skill is? parking 5+ chanters at the lord is obviously the only way for you to get any rp in the open field you get owned.
I never claimed that DAoC requires skill moron.
You're illiterate in addition to being delusional it seems.

B

Brinx

Way too much flaming to be going anywhere constructive after 10 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread