mids in emain

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angara-ffs

To this very day i have never seen vgn less then 2fg.

:rolleyes: right...i bet u cry urself to sleep after u got gangbanged by our 10FG and our cheats and tag alongs and some Relic Guards and maybe 1 or 2 waterbeetles.

Stop overreacting and learn how to count, u little piggy friend Optical also got a problem with counting, must be a RG overall problem since u cannot count your own FG's.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
I don't care how many active members you have you are still 3fg + tail yet you never ever say you are, you can zerg nobody else can i see your point.

The things you just decsribed happens to us alot yet we are 4fg you say and regarding np we never ever team up with them sometimes very seldom try to kill the alb zerg camping amg/mmg.

check screens i posted and then please try to justify yourself again. Also please show our Vgn 3fg would dearly love to see a screenie.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Amadon
are you illiterate? read the quote in my post.

vgn DO NOT move with 3fg, they bitch at anyone running with them to stop following them, because they hate moving in more than 2 fgs, sometimes they run across other hibs and by luck (or lack of it) engage in a large scale battle, but shit like that is unavoidable in emain. Most of the time they are avoiding other hib groups and the alb/mid zerg.

while we are all guilty of hypocrasy to some extent or other, you seem to take it to an extreme

VGN go with 2fg if they have the members, they never go as 3fg VGN (sometimes some hib grp ignores their requests and follows them anyway to leech rps)
RG has made emain unplayable for most hibs (because we cba to try find 3 fgs to match your numbers). I have _NEVER_ seen RG engage in a fight where they have equal numbers. I have however seen 1 fg RG flee like cowards back to MPK from 1 fg hibs.

Bla bla bla where did you get air from? crawl back beneath that rock you came from.

The exakt same thing happens to us now go on with your vengence zerg that does not exist, aslong you can farm
and nobody else can all is fine.

Ive seen 1fg hibs flee from 1fg rg about xx times to insert any keep in your frontier does this prove anything?.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by stunned
Omg thats atleast, umm atleast 10 RG in that pic !!!

i count 14 + prolly 1 or 2 more off screen, + NP + randoms, read the quote it was meant for then come "pwn" me again.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Tyka
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

:GASPS FOR AIR:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

When there is nothing more to say why not use spam?

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Bla bla bla where did you get air from? crawl back beneath that rock you came from.

The exakt same thing happens to us now go on with your vengence zerg that does not exist, aslong you can farm
and nobody else can all is fine.

Ive seen 1fg hibs flee from 1fg rg about xx times to insert any keep in your frontier does this prove anything?.

And your point is?
Last sentence didnt make ANY sense at all....

V

VodkaFairy

I'm sorry but anything you say just looks stupid just because of the name 'Wrathofsauron' and 'domin8tor'.

That's like even worse than Leegollass, it shows how creative you are :D

Just play the game and be happy.. jee

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
I'm sorry but anything you say just looks stupid just because of the name 'Wrathofsauron' and 'domin8tor'.

That's like even worse than Leegollass, it shows how creative you are :D

Just play the game and be happy.. jee

u go girl xD !

D

domin8or

Is VodkaFairy anything more creative? I'm just sticking up for Wrath anything wrong with that?

T

Tyka

Hey vodka be nice to people who comment on your pic, maybe its a cheap shot to pm you on barrysworld but he should'nt get pushed down like that imo :(

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by domin8or
Is VodkaFairy anything more creative? I'm just sticking up for Wrath anything wrong with that?

Yeah it is more creative, even you can figure that out if you try hard enough :great:

V

VodkaFairy

Hey vodka be nice to people who comment on your pic, maybe its a cheap shot to pm you on barrysworld but he should'nt get pushed down like that imo :(

Sorry :( It was just too funny and now I can't take him seriously ever again.

Won't do it again.. promise :x

:D

T

Tyka

Np i agree with you that anything with a name like "dominate2k2" in a game like daoc is a bit silly :)

Btw i think he spelled dominat8or wrong? domin"eight"tor? wtf? nm lol

S

StormriderX

mids are the new albs - ran into 4fg mids this morning just past 1am in the morning in emain...

then another 2fg's stormed in...

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by StormriderX
mids are the new albs - ran into 4fg mids this morning just past 1am in the morning in emain...
then another 2fg's stormed in...

All RG? :p

R

rure

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Ok Wrath, next time we see you fighting albs we'll give you 2 mins to rezz up and 5 mins to rest to get mana, and lose rs etc.. then we fight..

dipshit.

oi... stop assuming we loose against the RG zerg :p

J

Jiggs

yeah, what is it with the late night mid zerging?

after we had those good fg v fg fights we eventually lost v nolby and as we lying dead & about to xfer to bolg see 3fg more heading out to mmg....

so time for bed!!! :D

really imo keep after 12/1230gmt for the 1fg stuff, some hope of that though :rolleyes:

T

Trinilim

Aye, why do mids zerg all the time in the late hours, Red guard and Nolby pride especially, ffs, get some sleep and let the fg vs fg fights continue.

We don't want your zerg!

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Get over it whiner and welcome to emain.
Next time we will wait, wave, laugh...then cry and kill j00 :p

Me whining? more like you crying each and every time you die in emain and of top of that accuse other players of cheating.

O

optical-

Originally posted by Trinilim
get some sleep and let the fg vs fg fights continue.

We don't want your zerg!

lol this is what mids were saying just over a month ago when albs camped mmg with 8fg from 10pm to 12 midnight nearly every night. sux innit?

W

wrathofsauron

Anytime, you know how to send me a pm, if not i think your personal buffbot can handle it.

We will even let borrow some la players if you want, that way you get some skilled people into your guild.

T

Tyka

ahaha skill, you did'nt even dare dueling without buffs, so please stfu hamster, read that thread i posted and cry :lol:

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Ok Wrath, next time we see you fighting albs we'll give you 2 mins to rezz up and 5 mins to rest to get mana, and lose rs etc.. then we fight..

dipshit.

Emain is Hib land, come to Emain and u get sent home any way possible, if you dont like it, lump it.
And if your going to zerg, at least take a few keeps and keep us on our toes.

Oh btw, amg isnt a keep.

You can do whatever you want noob aslong you just shut up and play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom