Not open for further replies.
E

eiaals

such vodkafairy pickul, i think fake til other thing proooooofeeeeeeeen

ty m8

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
We will even let borrow some la players if you want, that way you get some skilled people into your guild.

stop fuckign around then and organise it with tyka, will be fun handing you ur arse.

A

Arnor

I sense alot of bad vibes here dudes, relaaaxx, put your feet up, cant we all just get along and kill eachother in orderly fashions? :p

O

old.Xanthian

Gratz m8 what is your point? you did use the same numbers the entire day night yesterday.

Ok. this is annoying me.

You thick fuck.
We had 16 ppl.

A

ab_fluid

Gratz m8 what is your point? you did use the same numbers the entire day night yesterday.

proove it. never seen 24+ vgn cloaks in 1 place like i see 24+RG cloaks on that pic.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Amadon
oo yes and insta mez + insta stun + perma overpowered zerker styles takes skill?

stop deluding yourself

Do you mind to explain where your skill is? parking 5+ chanters at the lord is obviously the only way for you to get any rp in the open field you get owned.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Arnor2
I sense alot of bad vibes here dudes, relaaaxx, put your feet up, cant we all just get along and kill eachother in orderly fashions? :p

Lets put some love in this thread:

I luv u arnor? :p

A

ab_fluid

I see somewhere around 12 rgs on that picture about 1fg less then the usual vengence zerg.

look at the picture in comparisson to why it was posted then make a decent post k?

O

optical-

There wouldnt be any hate between vgn and rg if it wasnt for vgn crying about radar, zerg etc.

V

VodkaFairy

Why do you keep saying vgn has 3 groups? They go out in 2 fg's dammit, take a look yourself. They're always on the right hill from DL. k?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by optical-
There wouldnt be any hate between vgn and rg if it wasnt for vgn crying about radar, zerg etc.

ofc there would RG has twats like u in it.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Why do you keep saying vgn has 3 groups? They go out in 2 fg's dammit, take a look yourself. They're always on the right hill from DL. k?

I posted it before and wil do it again:

SOME PEOPLE HAVE A HARD TIME COUNTING!
Specially those damn hamsters lately ;)

O

optical-

Originally posted by ab_fluid
ofc there would RG has twats like u in it.

who the fuck are you anyway? some aesirs blade reject maybe?
go trade nother account or whatever the fuck you did.

N

noaim

Hehe, the losing side in such that duel, if it becomes real, would have more excuses ready than most people here can count.

And Tyka, you say someone told you RG uses radar? Oh fuck thats proof alright...but Envenom says you are using it, so guess that must be true aswell then?

People get owned, they get pissed, they say things, they dont know shit tho, so why not try to prove something instead of just saying "but he said so"?

Ohh and can I watch when you fight?

Should be really fun, VGN ae mezzing (assuming you get yours off first, which is 50/50 but really dont matter) RG purge RG ae mezz VGN use GP, RG ae stun, VGN use purge, Zerks have reached the casters, RG wins...or, casters get baseline stuns of, but it only holds for 3 secs with resistances and determination, so they reach you anyways, unless you start from far distance...but I still put my money on RG, you cant kill the zerkers quick enough I think.

Should be a fun fight anyways, tell me when, I pay 5g for a ticket :)

A

ab_fluid

who the fuck are you anyway? some aesirs blade reject maybe?
go trade nother account or whatever the fuck you did.

aesirs blade are rejects? damn sight better guild than RG least it ain't full of dick heads, your one to talk about traded accounts aren't ya? seem to remember you doing it.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by noaim
Hehe, the losing side in such that duel, if it becomes real, would have more excuses ready than most people here can count.

And Tyka, you say someone told you RG uses radar? Oh fuck thats proof alright...but Envenom says you are using it, so guess that must be true aswell then?

People get owned, they get pissed, they say things, they dont know shit tho, so why not try to prove something instead of just saying "but he said so"?

Ohh and can I watch when you fight?

Should be really fun, VGN ae mezzing (assuming you get yours off first, which is 50/50 but really dont matter) RG purge RG ae mezz VGN use GP, RG ae stun, VGN use purge, Zerks have reached the casters, RG wins...or, casters get baseline stuns of, but it only holds for 3 secs with resistances and determination, so they reach you anyways, unless you start from far distance...but I still put my money on RG, you cant kill the zerkers quick enough I think.

Should be a fun fight anyways, tell me when, I pay 5g for a ticket :)

theres also a little thing called slam, with purge already wasted on mezz a 10sec stun is easily log enough to take any zerker down.

O

old.Xanthian

VGN just b4 we set out to Emain, ignore the nakedness, was Tyka's idea.

fear_vgn2.jpg

As you can see there are no more than 16 ppl there.

O

optical-

aesirs blade are rejects? damn sight better guild than RG least it ain't full of dick heads, your one to talk about traded accounts aren't ya? seem to remember you doing it.

lvled and played only by me, and my bro plays it once every month kthx

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Tyka
heh rofl, wrath, seriously, you just quote me and say something that have absolutely nothing to do with the quote, well ok i guess you have prooved your point ?????

Truly sorry, hard to keep up with all your whine and lies.

Ah well no point discussing this with you, just still think you are completely useless in this game and you are free to challenge us with 1fg anywhere and anytime you like, maybe that will get one of us to stfu, until then, keep on zerging with your 5fgs like it shows in that screenie. [/B]

You are quite wrong here little tyka noob you are not capable to disscuss anything at all. Lie, whine and flame that is more your area.

My offer is still open you can invite la players to your grp if you wanna fight us in order for you to have a chance.

N

noaim

theres also a little thing called slam, with purge already wasted on mezz a 10sec stun is easily log enough to take any zerker down.

Well I have no idea how you would set up your group, but I know middies have slam aswell, and I still think a full tank group will take out a mixed caster/tank group in open rvr, but I dont mind being corrected on that one, altho somehow I think we will never know who would have won.

Also, middies have that little thing called Command Mjollnir on their thanes...even tho it may be considered a mezzbreaker, it is really nice after you purged, as it interupts your casters.

A

ab_fluid

lvled and played only by me, and my bro plays it once every month kthx

u never traded with envenom for a period then? funny what conveniently slips people's minds

T

Tyka

My offer is still open you can invite la players to your grp if you wanna fight us in order for you to have a chance.

I don't have to proof anything, i know we beat your lame ass whenever you bring equal numbers, and btw so does 90% of the random rvr groups albs/hibs bring up, you just got the numbers, got it? dumbass.

Chicken shit, first optical challenged me, and now you, have'nt seen a single pm from any of you guys, time and place hamster, time and place.

A

ab_fluid

why dont you suck poons cock anymore? he dont love you anymore. awww

wtf? u got some fixation with thinking about 2 men?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Tyka
I don't have to proof anything, i know we beat your lame ass whenever you bring equal numbers, and btw so does 90% of the random rvr groups albs/hibs bring up, you just got the numbers, got it? dumbass.

Chicken shit, first optical challenged me, and now you, have'nt seen a single pm from any of you guys, time and place hamster, time and place.

Woo.. Can I be cheerleader? :p

T

Tyka

Sure vodka but if i know Radar Guard right they wont challenge me, just big mouths that can ze[RG] . . ..

O

optical-

Really would like to know where you got the envenom thing from 'cause its complete bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread