Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by noaim

I already admitted that a primetime raid would have been much more honorable, but you need to understand that your arguments suck, and that your attempts to recover are just as bad, and finally, that we have the relics now, you dont, there is nothing you can do about here on BW, the only thing you are accomplishing here is making a fool out of yourself in my andm nay others eyes, since you cant answer straight to anything, but have to make excuses for your arguments all the time.
Watch out it doesn't clip your forehead on the way past, you might bleed to death.

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by old.Nol
You don't seem to understand Spyf, it has nothing to do with missing relics. It has to do with setting precidents. Unless this kind of behaviour is rediculed, it will become the norm(like standing in walls). When it does become the norm, what kind of fun will this game be?

As long as people condone it, I will post my contempt.

Damn you're getting more and more ridiculous to listen to Nol.
Comparing late night raids with CHEATING, how lame can you be.
Actually to belive late night raids will be the norm is way over the edge, but no doubt they'll happen now and then.
2 things to choose from Nol 1) accept it or 2) stop playing.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Chenuba

Damn you're getting more and more ridiculous to listen to Nol.
Comparing late night raids with CHEATING, how lame can you be.
Actually to belive late night raids will be the norm is way over the edge, but no doubt they'll happen now and then.
2 things to choose from Nol 1) accept it or 2) stop playing.

Actually, the only thing stopping hibernia from retaliating right now is some strength of character.

2 things to choose from Chenuba 1.) read on 2.) move on.

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol

Actually, the only thing stopping hibernia from retaliating right now is some strength of character.

2 things to choose from Chenuba 1.) read on 2.) move on.

Mids closing you off at HMG is also stopping you.

G

Garh Khartari

lol keep it coming Nol...
keep it coming :)

Personally I don't enjoy primetime raids much, since I'd have to be running around in 3d view looking straight into the ground all the time...
I mean.. how fun is that?

The couple of raids I joined in on in the LAST MINUTE the other day were great, I could actually fight without my computer getting 0.5 fps or even freezing completely.

Thats just one of the reasons why I don't have a problem with us taking the relics at a time like that, but the other reasons have pretty much already been said by people here.

Anyway, I love fighting hibs now.. I can actually get close to you guys now without getting nuked to hell and back!! :p

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Garh Khartari
lol keep it coming Nol...
keep it coming :)
Oh I would mate, sorry to dissappoint you now but it's a tad late for me, guess I am going to go to bed, see I got work tomorrow, work is the thing your parents do to pay for your internet connection. But no worries, my bedtime means it's relic raid time for you mate...best run on into the game and play with yourselves, get some of that good old middy fighting spirit going. Tally ho old boy, and so forth.

E

Ensceptifica

Mids closing you off at HMG is also stopping you.

You must mean the 3fg mids that we killed 3 times last night with 1fg hibs without any casualties of our own. You sure those relics have any effect on you at all? Did you forget to recharge the batteries in em?

Oh I'm sorry, didn't want to brag about it, but your argument was begging for it ( ;

O

old.Krusha

old.nol = relative to karaam?

He sure cries as much ... boohooo someone stole the little babys candy boohoo

D

dalamor

Greetings Nol.
Why don’t you start to plan a raid instead of keeping continuing this silly discussion. I have already answered your attacks once (think it was page 5 or 6, depends on how many silly comment you have written in the mean time). If you tried to organise a raid yourself, you will properly see that it takes a lot of planning to do an early or late raid. It’s pretty difficult to gather so many members on an exact time and deal whit siege equipment’s. This is one of the things which actual is a big challenge in it self and no matter how it goes you will still be a little proud of it after. But think I did write about that in my last post, you some how haven’t replied on.

But the core of it is, no matter if you make a prime time raid or not it’s still takes a big effort to make a relic raid come true. That’s why I for one don’t belive that we will se raids every morning. The simple reason is: Their aint enough people who is willing to arrange it and their aint enough people who are willing to join it. But once in a while it will happen yes. And I must admit im proud of so many mid's where taking part in the raid and did fellow the plan. And according to Mythic/Goa there’s nothing wrong with it.
If you started to use some times in the game instead of keep writing in here you might actual have a chance to come and take it back. Perhabs you would see it as a new challenge and some exstra spice on a game which have been going for a long time and hence has lost some of it magic.

Yours Sincerely,
Dalamor Dracon
Leader of Legends of Midgard
www.legendsofmidgard.dk

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by dalamor
If you started to use some times in the game instead of keep writing in here you might actual have a chance to come and take it back. [/url]

One word PostPharming .. he post like an amputee .... cant hold a conversation and cant carry a point......

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Krusha

One word PostPharming .. he post like an amputee .... cant hold a conversation and cant carry a point......

His point has been razorsharp so far. Unlike most replies he's gotten. Some people have given up because they can't come up with arguments sensible enough to challenge his point, and because they can't accept it are now trying to ridicule his personality. Kind of a transparent act of people desperate to save face over an action they can't justify.

I'm not even critisizing the relicraid and I get annoyed by the excuses some peeps have given for it.

D

dalamor

Ups i must admit that i postet this in the wrong thread...<n00b> mistake. My post was intended for for the other thread, where we actual is discussing the 2 relics we did take and where I did make my last post. Hence i will copy it over in the right thread.

I can understand what you mean Ensceptifica, but i actual think that i did come up with a honoust answer to all he's attacks, but some how he did look over it and continued in he's circle making the same attacks.

And he might be sharp with he's tungue, but he still have not reply'ed on my answers, nor accepted them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours Sincerely,
Dalamor Dracon
Leader of legends of Midgard
www.legendsofmidgard.dk

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

His point has been razorsharp so far.

Please enlighten me of his "razorsharp" points.. i broswed back and found none.. only a lot of pointless bantering on how this game will degrade to mindless zerging of npc keeps, and its mids fault all of it ... and attacking his personality.. well what goes around comes around, ive yet to see a replu from him that doesnt get insulting back at the responders personality .. i used to have some respect for the hibs.. but now... its slim to none left .. even a few people i have that play hib/exc is ashamed of Nol's blabbering and childish justification of the loss of relics ...

U

Urme the Legend

If you count all the posts about this relic raid.. it's almost 1000 posts.. and 3 days later.. and Mids still have the relics.

I was told over and over again that when the weekend was over, hibs would have got those relics back. Both by Tzeentch and Herby at #celticfist on irc.

But I haven't seen Tzeentch done anything good for his realm... all he does is whining.. he even whines on the hib for failing the relic raids... wtf?

1000 posts later and 3 days gone by... still counting.. when will this end?

E

Ensceptifica

Please enlighten me of his "razorsharp" points.. i broswed back and found none.. only a lot of pointless bantering on how this game will degrade to mindless zerging of npc keeps, and its mids fault all of it ...
A rather crude summary, but that's about it. Most of his points and criticism drowned in posts of people backing eachother up with the same arguments that were proven invalid, so it's not that odd he's repeating himself now.

I don't agree on everything he's saying, but his reasoning is intact and isn't based on excuses.

and attacking his personality.. well what goes around comes around, ive yet to see a replu from him that doesnt get insulting back at the responders personality ..
I browsed back also, yet found plenty of those.

i used to have some respect for the hibs.. but now... its slim to none left .. even a few people i have that play hib/exc is ashamed of Nol's blabbering and childish justification of the loss of relics ...
That's right, generalise as much as you can. Nolerdraic keeps trying to get a point across that you disagree with, let's blame it on all the people who picked the same realm to play in! What? He's actually respected among the people that know him because of his humor and insight? Woe on all of them! ( ;

Ok this thread isn't about Nol, it's about reasons why the mid relic attempt was or was not morally right, and what consequences it will / might have. Let's try to stick to that and try not to insult eachother. <frowns at noaim, Nol and others>

N

)nick(

You guys should come on over to PVP you'll love the raid times there.

- So far NP have taken 3 pwr relics at primetime.
- WL attacked our keep at 2am, the siege lasted till about 4am.
- Epic took a str relic last night at 2:30am with some pretty nice battles fought afterwards on the trip back
- WL attacked our keep last night at 3:30am and took the relics we wiped them on the way back and managed to retrieve 2.

I agree it's a 24/7 game and if guilds raid late at night it just means they will be extremely tired throughout the day/primetime. Just like the start of PVP WL didn't sleep the first couple of days which caught up with them in the end.

O

old.Krusha

Fair enough i agree with you (on most of the points ;))

but this caught my eye

Ok this thread isn't about Nol, it's about reasons why the mid relic attempt was or was not morally right

Morally right or wrong? Is there any moral in war? is there any reason why a unplanned atttempt on a RR should be deemed immoral? IF you have 50 ppl at your disposal and all are willing to stay up 4-5 hrs more and attempt a RR take, a undertaking that has not been done for quite some time by the Mid/exc population, and go with it .. and when they do succeed the opposing realms come down on them.. a tleast they try to get mid back on the feet after along time of zombiefication and ignorance to the state of the realm.

It is nigh impossible to take on alb/hib primetime as it was with the relic distribution at the time. Granted hib took the pwr relics from Alb at primetime, for which i saluted you ... but try to do the same with the STR relics and THEN come back and tell us how low the mids have sunk to do a nighttime raid. Til then old.Nol's word/points is nothing but whining for loosing his rpecious relics.

And yes it was a generalisation of the Hib population as a realm, but not a generalisation of the Hibs population attending this thread.

J

Jarrax

Is there any moral in war?

Funnily enough..Yes..there is, for those Countries who have signed the Geneva Convention.

But, you cant argue about morals in a game, where whats allowed is dictated by the game itself. All you can argue, is differing points of view. So this thread can go on forever, and it feels like it has.

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by Jarrax
Funnily enough..Yes..there is, for those Countries who have signed the Geneva Convention.

Dont see a mid alb or hib signature on the GC ;), i should have written "any moral in this war?"

But i agree .. were beating a dead horse here..

N

)nick(

And as we speak WL are taking our relics. Time is 14:00 :)

The game is 24/7 that's the way it is. Everyone has their own lifestyle and I don't see why they should adapt to yours if you don't want to adapt to theirs. Being the majority doesn't mean a thing. The students have just come back from school and for them it's primetime for a raid, even though I'm stuck here at work.

S

Stormm

students!!! rah!!!

i gonna go get another degree, work sux!

N

noaim

You must mean the 3fg mids that we killed 3 times last night with 1fg hibs without any casualties of our own. You sure those relics have any effect on you at all? Did you forget to recharge the batteries in em?

Oh I'm sorry, didn't want to brag about it, but your argument was begging for it ( ;

No, was talking about the 50-100 middies that first stopped you from taking all of our keeps except 1, then killed you all, and after that shut you off at HMG, and retook that keep you got. ;)

E

Ensceptifica

No, was talking about the 50-100 middies that first stopped you from taking all of our keeps except 1, then killed you all, and after that shut you off at HMG, and retook that keep you got. ;)

Must have missed that. Had I been there, you would have been pwned, ofcoz :p

N

noaim

Must have missed that. Had I been there, you would have been pwned, ofcoz :p

Guess we were lucky then :)

A

AbPoon

Basicly the Hibbys that night started something they could'nt finish.

Tried to take keeps and got kicked from them all apart from one, started beating on Gralla's doors and got rather badly wasted and then sort of kept running into 40+ Mids blocking off the HMG and dying rather fast.

Better luck next time eh, Not being funny but we were expecting something a little more inspired then simply trying for an "Albion" style retake.

You dont have the numbers to do it that way m8's but as always you have my respect for trying, I wont slag off any realm for failed retakes.

I'll leave that to the Alb's.

S

skile

katt, are u both Katt (SB) and Kedal(Minstrel)? Since your username is Kedal and your signature is Katt I get confused.

K

kirennia

269th post.....could we end post now please? u r goin round in circles and the people posting at the end surely havent read every post in the thread so their arguments will b unfounded to the post.

If however you have read em all.......HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom