Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

S

Strondor_New

its now 2.30am gmt and mids have just made a unsuccessful attempt relic raid on excalibur. Many months ago all 3 realm came to a tacit agreement not to make lame relic raids at lame times of night / morning (i won't rehearse all the arguments, they soon became pretty self evident to anyone with an ounce of common sense / decency).

I can only assume this raid was led and conducted by a zerg of middie noobs (Killgorde would be spinning in his grave if he heard of this).

:m00:
:mad:

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Strondor_New
its now 2.30am gmt and mids have just made a unsuccessful attempt relic raid on excalibur. Many months ago all 3 realm came to a tacit agreement not to make lame relic raids at lame times of night / morning (i won't rehearse all the arguments, they soon became pretty self evident to anyone with an ounce of common sense / decency).

I can only assume this raid was led and conducted by a zerg of middie noobs (Killgorde would be spinning in his grave if he heard of this).

:mad:

This coming from an alb, the lords of late night relic raids xD.

S

solvin

Is that so? Can't remember being on a night time relic raid since early summer.
You mids have made several lame attempts after that if I'm not misstaken.

--------------------------------------
Solvin North, Sorcerer of <ASq>

S

suka

hehehe thx mids free rp's and the joy of watching you lose badly at 2am ;)

grow a pair like the hibs and raid at primetime.

N

noaim

Just curious, when did albs last time attempt a relicraid with 45 people?

Heck, you dont even go to emain with less than 50.

V

Vireb

Originally posted by noaim

dagda on wednesday

S

suka

fear our NPC's at 2.30am, i mean thats a real challange aint it ;)

N

noaim

And how far you got?

And at what time?

If you were close to smashing second door and it was primetime, I applause you, if not...well then you just have to live without me applauding you.

E

elbeek

Mids flame Albs for late night relic raid....LMAO at 2.30 in the morning.

Wassup guys, u pissed the bed again?

I guess yer next attempt will coincide with Xmas festivities......GET A LIFE.

N

noaim

Originally posted by suka

fear our NPC's at 2.30am, i mean thats a real challange aint it ;)

That didnt answer shit, and were there NPC´s only?

Thought so.

K

Kagato.

Find it quite ironic, there so quick to jump at us for zerging or doing late night raids then do the exact same thing themselves, and suddenly claim its fair lol.

N

noaim

Originally posted by elbeek
Mids flame Albs for late night relic raid....LMAO at 2.30 in the morning.

Wassup guys, u pissed the bed again?

I guess yer next attempt will coincide with Xmas festivities......GET A LIFE.

Yeah get a life you say, what are you doing up now yourself?

Sigh...

N

noaim

Originally posted by Kagato.
Find it quite ironic, there so quick to jump at us for zerging or doing late night raids then do the exact same thing themselves, and suddenly claim its fair lol.

Can I ask, where did we claim that it was fair?

Cant you please point it out? I am very eager to see it.

S

suka

Yeah get a life you say, what are you doing up now yourself?

Sigh...

its ok you lost badly raiding at a silly time but hey we had a laugh and its all forgotten now ;)

E

elbeek

noaim

im up and flaming lamers like you for your cruddy attempts at a relic raid.

As someone said, grow a pair and try the relic somewhere close to primetime.

O

old.Wildfire

another failed mid relic raid? pff whats new...

N

noaim

noaim

im up and flaming lamers like you for your cruddy attempts at a relic raid.

As someone siad, grow a pair and try the reilc somewhere close to primetime.

I was up taking alb keeps, then we decided to go on raid since you only had 2 of your own keeps left.

You were up doing something then came to defend when we attacked.

Where is the difference? What makes you have a life and we dont? Please explain.

And cruddy attempt? 5-10% left at door two with 45 peeps?

Mate, you seem tired, maybe you should go to bed...or you peed in yours aswell, thats why you are up? Puss

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
another failed mid relic raid? pff whats new...

And a shitload of albs moaning about it within 10 minutes...pfff whats new.

S

suka

And a shitload of albs moaning about it within 10 minutes...pfff whats new.

pass me your brain mate im building an idiot over here

O

old.Lythande

You all realize the irony in what you're saying right albs. YOU were the ones starting to do latenight even early morning raids on WEEKDAYS back in the day and said it was fair and square and tactics whatever else you could come up with EVENTHO you had far superior numbers even then.

But I guess it's only lame if someone does it to you eventho realmbalance pretty much requires us to do it in order to stand a fighting chance to even get inside.

N

noaim

em/ sigh at sad bastard

I was expecting a reply similar to that one since you put yourself in a very tough position.

Dont feel bad about it tho, I believe the servers are open 24/7 so therefor you can play at any time you want and should play on the times you enjoy to play.

N

noaim

pass me your brain mate im building an idiot over here

Very easy to make comments like that, but what do you wanna point out with it?

Prolly that you had nothing good to add to the discussion and therefor decided to make an attempt of being funny instead.

I understand that elbeek enjoyed it, he also seem to try to make a point then when he understand he is wrong he switches to flaming.

However, if you dont have anything of any value at all to add, you might aswell dont add anything at all.

S

suka

However, if you dont have anything of any value at all to add, you might aswell dont add anything at all.

why do you not adhere to your own advice?

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Lythande
You all realize the irony in what you're saying right albs. YOU were the ones starting to do latenight even early morning raids on WEEKDAYS back in the day and said it was fair and square and tactics whatever else you could come up with EVENTHO you had far superior numbers even then.

But I guess it's only lame if someone does it to you eventho realmbalance pretty much requires us to do it in order to stand a fighting chance to even get inside.

The albs are worried, they saw us getting quite a bit with only 45 peeps, they know we can take their relic any night, of course they are trying to make us look bad when we attempt it and in that way try to discourage us.

At primetime, they always got enough people online to defend, but at this time when numbers gets more even, they are not as selfconfident.

E

elbeek

Very easy to make comments like that, but what do you wanna point out with it?

Prolly that you had nothing good to add to the discussion and therefor decided to make an attempt of being funny instead.

I understand that elbeek enjoyed it, he also seem to try to make a point then when he understand he is wrong he switches to flaming.

LOL

It is YOU that miss the point.

A relic raid at 2.30 in the morning is underhand by anyones standards. The truth is, people like you add fuel to the fire. Just accept that it was lame or, by all means feel proud of your attempt. Perhaps we will meet each other at a better time and try again, but more than likely not.

N

noaim

why do you not adhere to your own advice?

See the difference between insulting and discussing.

You are free to show me the message where I didnt either reply to something or talking about what we are discussing.

N

noaim

LOL

It is YOU that miss the point.

A relic raid at 2.30 in the morning is underhand by anyones standards. The truth is, people like you add fuel to the fire. Just accept that it was lame or, by all means feel proud of your attempt. Perhaps we will meet each other at a better time and try again, but more than likely not.

Let me put it this way.

If we arranged the relicraid 2 weeks ahead and set date to this time, yes, very lame indeed.

However, we just got people togheter and attacked after taking some of your keeps.

With no planning at all, this does not give us an advantage over you, does it?

Honestly...why would it be easier to gather an attacking force at this time, than gathering a defensive one?

Yes, I am pretty satisfied with that we got as far as we did, considering it wasnt planned ahead at all.

I hope you understand how I am thinking here, and if you do, I am sure you agree a bit.

T

Treniel-

didn't we recently get to 3rd door of hib power in primetime? or am i mistaken :eek:

and albs not done a late night for ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom