Mids and hibs how does it feel being owned by spartans

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
he also mentioned that he wouldnt post again because nobody like him :p

I do hope he comes back (again) though its comedy gold...nearly as good as Glottis...nearly

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
he also mentioned that he wouldnt post again because nobody like him :p

I do hope he comes back (again) though its comedy gold...nearly as good as Glottis...nearly

read my section recently mr raven ? (the bg section)
haha the amount of utter bollox that spouts from his mouth makes me laugh like fuck

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I giff this thread a 4.8/5 \o/

neil armstrong hahahahaha, Kinetix seems really educated!

ps: that series about that french cafeowner Rene was pretty damn good!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I giff this thread a 4.8/5 \o/

neil armstrong hahahahaha, Kinetix seems really educated!

ps: that series about that french cafeowner Rene was pretty damn good!

Wow i made a mistake. Sorry mr perfect if i didnt say Lance Armstrong instead.

I know you all consider me Perfect but its a lie!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Wow i made a mistake. Sorry mr perfect if i didnt say Lance Armstrong instead.

I know you all consider me Perfect but its a lie!

you could of picked something worthy to go in your sig :twak:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
you could of picked something worthy to go in your sig :twak:

You might not like it but i consider it the best of the week, followed close by Punishiment´s reply to Gustav and in 3rd place Septina´s ding on DA members :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
You might not like it but i consider it the best of the week, followed close by Punishiment´s reply to Gustav and in 3rd place Septina´s ding on DA members :)

but clearly its a frenchys attempt to mock me .... when clearly im just another FH poster who no longer plays the game ..... almost half FH posters are like me so kthnxbye :m00:

EDIT: and to add to that the only reason i post here is to flame you cyber geeks whilst bored in work

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
... almost half FH posters are like me so kthnxbye :m00:

Im glad you realize it, its the 1rst step for the cure!

EDIT: and to add to that the only reason i post here is to flame you cyber geeks whilst bored in work

It seems not only you have no life...you have no work aswell :p i should have a word with your boss :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
but clearly its a frenchys attempt to mock me .... when clearly im just another FH poster who no longer plays the game ..... almost half FH posters are like me so kthnxbye :m00:

So, we're cyber geeks for playing a couple of hours a week/day?

I'm 100% sure you spend more time writing posts on FH than what I spend playing and writing/reading FH all together, so who's the cyber geek?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
So, we're cyber geeks for playing a couple of hours a week/day?

I'm 100% sure you spend more time writing posts on FH than what I spend playing and writing/reading FH all together, so who's the cyber geek?

1) i was calling a select few cyber geeks
2) as you reply to most of my posts or appear on most threads you have no room to speak so FO :wij:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad you realize it, its the 1rst step for the cure!

It seems not only you have no life...you have no work aswell :p i should have a word with your boss :p

okay i post on FH when bored in the offices when im not on site ...... im on site 80% if not more of the day ....
so come on mr frenchy tell the world what you do for a living that doesnt involve sittin at home on the dole living off people like me and our tax :puke:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so sean you failed to achieve anything when you played, so now that you dont play you try to compensate for it by pretenting to be "leet", judging other ppl you dont even know and being an idiot, all this while you are constatly telling others to get a life.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
so sean you failed to achieve anything when you played, so now that you dont play you try to compensate for it by pretenting to be "leet", judging other ppl you dont even know and being an idiot, all this while you are constatly telling others to get a life.

get a life why dont you !!!!!!!!
i played for fun and was l33t i didnt wanna achive anything from this game it was purley a passtime ....

P.S. im childish ...deal with it coz it aint gonna change

Death

Fledgling Freddie
lol its so funny reading through this form how it starts with a simple question, then escalates to Greek mythology, if any one would of just looked it up.....

The body of traditional tales concerning the gods, heroes, and rituals of the ancient Greeks. Critical Greeks, such as Plato in the 5th-4th century BCE, recognized the considerable element of FICTION in the myths, although in general the Greeks viewed them as true accounts.

Like the bible is a element of fiction with all other religions, so it dosent matter what part of the world ur coming from it all means the same, also why u bitching about somthing that happened in 5th century BC omg what a bunch of whineing bitches you all are. By all means carry on im loving this utter bullshit!!!! ROFLMAO

Kinag

Part of the furniture
1) i was calling a select few cyber geeks
2) as you reply to most of my posts or appear on most threads you have no room to speak so FO :wij:

Ok, I got two things to say to you.

1. I hardly ever reply to your posts as I can't be arsed with imbeciles.

2. I look once in a while on the forum while you on the other hand seem to be here every single hour of the day as you post alot more than I do.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I got two things to say to you.

1. I hardly ever reply to your posts as I can't be arsed with imbeciles.

2. I look once in a while on the forum while you on the other hand seem to be here every single hour of the day as you post alot more than I do.

im hated your not get a clue

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
okay i post on FH when bored in the offices when im not on site ...... im on site 80% if not more of the day ....
so come on mr frenchy tell the world what you do for a living that doesnt involve sittin at home on the dole living off people like me and our tax :puke:

I work on a Factoring company for international factoring, and best of all....

Im not french!

If you had the brains and eyes you would see were i am from since its writen in plain sight.

C

Carss

I work on a Factoring company for international factoring, and best of all....

Im not french!

If you had the brains and eyes you would see were i am from since its writen in plain sight.

french, portuguese

is there a difference?

no

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
monkey brite

french, portuguese

is there a difference?

no

Omg you actually used your brains!! Hurray!

Heres a cookie for being so smart monkey!

The only difference between you and and our primate relatives is the lack of tail

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Omg you actually used your brains!! Hurray!

Heres a cookie for being so smart monkey!

The only difference between you and and our primate relatives is the lack of tail

Depends if you class a 10 inch black cock sticking into his ass - a tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom