Mids and hibs how does it feel being owned by spartans

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
WE as in DA maybe..yes

Another clueless post from the nº1 clueless mo***n in freddys house

Congratz! if this was the french bycicle tour of france you would put Neil Armstrong out of his misery with your 10 rox yeallow shirts...but since its a forum you made yourself look like an idiot...again...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Listen to yourself, idiot. Whilst us Greeks were doing Mathematics and studying the universe, you were still throwing shit at each other and eating it.

Edit: And this coming from the guy who ridiculed GrIrcSpammer's spelling but a few posts down?

Needed to create a new account just to say that? :|

And whilst the Greeks where throwing shit at eachother and eating it + also throwing away baby's and beeing gay in general, the Egyptian's built a couple of pyramids with their mathematics and their knowledge of the universe (stars).

Anyways, yes it should be nerve (nerf!), but atleast it whas readable.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
just wondering how many of u had peed ur pance how sparta are too cool for school

You run without and spellcasters and no armour except shields, helms, greaves, boots and spears then we'll call you Sparta.

Listen to yourself, idiot. Whilst us Greeks were doing Mathematics and studying the universe, you were still throwing shit at each other and eating it.

Not sure about the faeces eating bit, but where is the vaunted Greek academics now (apart from claiming in historical fact that they're 'not gay'?) Prolly writing songs for the next Eurovision song contest.

C

Carss

Congratz! if this was the french bycicle tour of france you would put Neil Armstrong out of his misery with your 10 rox yeallow shirts...but since its a forum you made yourself look like an idiot...again...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NEIL ARMSTRONG xD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA you simply cant make this up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking idiot

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
More importantly tho......... what teams that in his avatar ? :england:

E

Eruptix

ahahaahahahahahah

NEIL AMSTRONG

ROFL

sigh how much of a clueless retard can u really be kinetix
you succeed in making yourself look like one in every other post.
next time you feel the urge to post and embarass yourself,I suggest you summon all your might..and resist

Oafsiphs

Banned
You're one to talk Eruptix. I think you are the one embarrasing yourself with your blatant arse-licking of practically all of the Agramon/Add Police crew (hey, you've even got one of them in your avatar, and yes, I know Soulfly are a band aswell). I mean, who the fuck are you? Honestly, just another random RR6-7 who thought he had the right to be leet? Probably.

Go take your attitude to a ghetto because that's where it belongs.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast he doesnt flame from behind a fake nick lol?

(but I agree about erupt)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Saitoh wrote: esy ti provlima travas ?

Kanena.

Saitoh wrote: kai file diavase ligo istoria ,

i tainia oute to 1/10 den edikse apo tin pragmatikotita

Read better what i wrote then mate as thats what i meant aswell. 300 and Troy and all the recent hot box greek related movies have absolutely nothing to show in regards of the Greek History except some super Hollywod bling bling. ( Giafto spastika me ti parti sou - ti asxoleisai afou de mas endiaferei ase na lene tis trixes tous )

FAO Tuthmes: In regards of the throwing babies thing u mentioned. Its 100% true and it was their way of living and learn to be strong and discipline.
Brutal yes, Disrespectfull for human life yes aswell. But who said that in those years civilized people were lived. Not a single one.
Reading and studying those things back then its cruel indeed. The worst thing is that theres still allot of countries that still use cruel methods in our century. Now thats bad if u ask me :)
As for the gay issue its a very long story lesson and theres no point discussing it in a public GAME forum. Bit of history lessons would be good though for some here.

Mck

E

Eruptix

You're one to talk Eruptix. I think you are the one embarrasing yourself with your blatant arse-licking of practically all of the Agramon/Add Police crew (hey, you've even got one of them in your avatar, and yes, I know Soulfly are a band aswell). I mean, who the fuck are you? Honestly, just another random RR6-7 who thought he had the right to be leet? Probably.

Go take your attitude to a ghetto because that's where it belongs.

hi faril xD

we've been through this tons of times me & you,you call me an asslicker for no obvious reasons,u dont fucking know me,drop it already you're just making yourself look like a fool.
you know i hate 90% of the tools that you call rvr police,so you're shit about asslicking them is just clueless and wrong :)

but w/e faril/traktorlesba,shows how few u rly know about me :p.

its fun tho how you think you're leet cause u have a rr11 bard..eventho you're still clueless at playing it

but i guess rr means skill to you :)

E

Eruptix

soz for the mistake

its not faril,its dorimor :<

dont even fucking remember who u are dorimor,so stuf imo ^^

E

Eruptix

ye,I guess its rly hard owning on a 1 button class in thidranki..:eek7:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimoron posting here again? Didn't he say that he was a reformed tool and agree that he wouldn't post anymore? several times?
Turd that wouln't flush:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom