Mids and hibs how does it feel being owned by spartans

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
If you are going to make a complete twat of yourself then at least make sure you spell it wrong....oh wait, you did^^

And "too cool for school" was a shit saying when I was 4 too.

Did schools exist that long ago? ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Historical arguments in RvR section, and then ppl say there isn't anything worth inside! xD

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparta are the best guild ever. Haters are jelous. <3

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ic and what in your opinion does sparta have todo with greece, beside's beeing at war with it most of their existance. Spartan's where a bunch of hairy gay pedo's (can't be offensive people, cause it is the truth).

How dare you, they were'nt hairy :(

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Ic and what in your opinion does sparta have todo with greece, beside's beeing at war with it most of their existance. Spartan's where a bunch of hairy gay pedo's (can't be offensive people, cause it is the truth).

It's sad that people that call Greece their country know so little about it, no really it is.

P.s. really :|

rofl stop talking smart when u dont know anything about greece or its history
go take some history lessons then come back and talk to me .

and dont worry i know my history AND at least we have one barbarian (its the truth)

C

Carss

rofl stop talking smart when u dont know anything about greece or its history
go take some history lessons then come back and talk to me .

and dont worry i know my history AND at least we have one barbarian (its the truth)

you cant say its the truth tbh! could just be made up you never know...... like someone saying that this geezer was born to a virgin mother LOL what a joker!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
you cant say its the truth tbh! could just be made up you never know...... like someone saying that this geezer was born to a virgin mother LOL what a joker!

Religious arguments incoming! :D

And with today's technology you can actually be a virgin and a monther at the same time! oO But I doubt they could 2000 +- years ago :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
300 is a great movie that cuts across traditional lines

White Supremists love it cause it has nice aryan boys killing those coloured hordes and promoting eugenics.
A gay friend tells me all his gay friends love it cause it has lots of homoerotic imagery (spartans for the butch gays and persians for the more effete gays).
Flag waving Americans love it for obvious reasons.
Revisionists love it cause it has a shower of bloodthirsty slave keepers repainted as defenders of democracy.

I liked it cause the girlfriend manages to stay quiet for 2 hours watching a film and I don't have to discuss our wedding plans next year and realise just how much money I'm gonna have to fork out

See
Something for everyone ;)

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie

It's sad that people that call Greece their country know so little about it, no really it is.

P.s. really :|

its even sadder when people like you spill random shit that they cant prove and call other people clueless on some game forum just because they get perma farmed ingame. Get a life mister , degrading other peoples history on a game forum wont give u any credit whatsoever.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
its even sadder when people like you spill random shit that they cant prove and call other people clueless on some game forum just because they perma get farmed ingame. Get a life mister , degrading other peoples history on a game forum wont give u any credit whatsoever.

LoL, did I struck a nerf there hugmeh? :eek:

It's no secret spartans threw awah baby's they didnt want, nor is it a secret that the older man hade sex with the junger boy teenagers. But if you want to be proud of it, fine.
Wasnt really after some credit tbh, but thx anyway. Atleast there's some more drama on these boards!

Perma farmed ingame, yaya ^^.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie

It's no secret spartans threw awah baby's they didnt want, nor is it a secret that the older man hade sex with the junger boy teenagers. But if you want to be proud of it, fine.
Wasnt really after some credit tbh, but thx anyway. Atleast there's some more drama on these boards!

they didnt throw only babies and i m pretty fucking sure they d throw u away aswell .Ow and accepting that u always got get and will get farmed doesnt make u any less useless .

saitoh

Loyal Freddie

i see ur VAST knowledge bout greece is limited to 300 and Troy

tbh its even worse than that .. the only thing ur keep babbling about is the gay sex ..

seriously go read some books then come bk and post smth

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Back on topic.... So would any Mids and Hibs like to let me know what it is like being owned by Spartans?

C

Carss

i see ur VAST knowledge bout greece is limited to 300 and Troy

tbh its even worse than that .. the only thing ur keep babbling about is the gay sex ..

seriously go read some books then come bk and post smth

[11:35-34] <+Brite> i wacthed 300 and troy i know everything there is to know about greece to STUF

get some original material meight!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
The thread is abit rofl :p
And stuff beeing said about ancient greece too :p
Wont even bother commenting on the movies... or some series i seen on TV with themes from that era. Its television .. and history is beeing raped just as Tolkien's LoTR was in the movies :p
And the guild's name suck .. i bet u aint even got 1 greek in it :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you can always roll alb and join them nuxto, I heard they were recruiting!

Oafsiphs

Banned
Tuthmes said:

Listen to yourself, idiot. Whilst us Greeks were doing Mathematics and studying the universe, you were still throwing shit at each other and eating it.

LoL, did I struck a nerf there hugmeh?

Edit: And this coming from the guy who ridiculed GrIrcSpammer's spelling but a few posts down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom