Mids/Albs

Aashild

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah , fuck u all u fucking pieces of shit !! Fuck yeah !!
Cursing is fucking kewl !! Fuck !!

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
i use E(nearestenemy) Z(stick) #1(essence debuff) #2(essenceflames)

for caster #3 powerlak but than if its fighter (switch bar 2 #1 endsap)

#4 the magic grapple button (dont use that often though should do some more on this) and ofc TWF button + range macros (on second barr as well)

#6,7,8 for end regen/dmgadd/pbt #9 Aotg #10 fury of nature

1 bar with resists/besebuffz/selfbuffz...

pots + mcl + heals bar ...

arties+items use bar ....

and 1 more with random stuff bar

speed + pots + disembark +ff etc bar

omg thats too many my head hurts already ...!!!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hah, the saddest thing on this forum must actually be vintervargen's attitude. Never seen such self-delusion.

Marc

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
indeed, fuck off. no iRvR = most people cant be arsed to solo = no action for my champ. anything else you wanna add you clueless piece of a random alb RoG noob?

ROFL. Seriously Vinter, Get a life.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
indeed, fuck off. no iRvR = most people cant be arsed to solo = no action for my champ. anything else you wanna add you clueless piece of a random alb RoG noob?

u can find lots of solo/duo/trio albz if u know where too look for them ...

i chained killed solo with my warden 3-4 albz (necro/reaver/pala and some others) (they fight lasted round 5-10 mins when i used everything i had from items/pots/abilities/arties) they got me at the end (with help from infi who dot me down with posions...) and they where coming again and again after /rel gave me round 6k+ rps total was really nice fight (nerf my dmg)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

I'll add something:

Oh dear, that best you got?

Random alb RoG noob, thanks for a chuckle :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
self-delusion about what? x)
That you actually can back up your laughable attitude with something real. You can't.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
i use E(nearestenemy) Z(stick) #1(essence debuff) #2(essenceflames)

for caster #3 powerlak but than if its fighter (switch bar 2 #1 endsap)

#4 the magic grapple button (dont use that often though should do some more on this) and ofc TWF button + range macros (on second barr as well)

#6,7,8 for end regen/dmgadd/pbt #9 Aotg #10 fury of nature

1 bar with resists/besebuffz/selfbuffz...

pots + mcl + heals bar ...

arties+items use bar ....

and 1 more with random stuff bar

speed + pots + disembark +ff etc bar

omg thats too many my head hurts already ...!!!

And still you loose to an RR1 sight necro farming worms. :p

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
nerf necro pet + at least i got u bb or what ever it was in the tree there haahahha
+ i had only twf up at that moment

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
want run ell all i can say about irvr is.......no.

you take our keeps/towers we'll take em back, even if it mean flattening them.

Albion is working together for a change.
Mid dont seem to bothered about there's (lazy fat trolls)
Hib want iRvR because they dont like water......any one else noticed the smell in hiB?

We have the relics for a short timr before clustering, but perhaps this is they way it will stay...

who knows..

to those who want irvr go play planetside

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Was my scout, was PL'ing his artis

But darn you popped a lot of stuff. twf, som proc. IP or potions or what it was. Traitors elementals. Was actually surpriced the necro could stand it, only being RR1

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
wardens cant use som... its was traitors dagger ... :twak: and i used healing potion

btw i was suprised to lose as well oh well bad luck (usually twf kicks necros pet hard) and btw i m running with base buffz only

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Well same graphic. ;) what do I know what wardens can use. :)

Just dont attack next time. ;)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
1) u wasnt pullin at that time so it was clean fight
2) i will attack if i see u (revenge sweet revenge here i come :cheers: )

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't complain you attacked, I just tried to help you not getting killed again. :fluffle:

But feel free anytime. :cheers:

vintervargen

Banned
Belomar said:
That you actually can back up your laughable attitude with something real. You can't.

whats my attitude? that i want to solo with my champ and cant because others take back keeps?

or the fact that i like to read FH and make such posts that makes myself and hopefully others to laugh?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
And since when has instant rvr helped soloing? Its always worse solo action when all 3 realms have a concentrated zerg in one area, usually emain as theres nobody travelling anywhere.

At least with no instant RvR you have a regular flow of people travelling to various docks spreading them out which makes soloing possible again as your less likely to get steam rolled by full groups and zergs, whats more theres a better spread of stealthers looking for the same thing on various bridges and docks to fight.

Of cause soloing is never going to be easy but I find it much better when theres no instant ports up and enemies are forced to use boats.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

Eeps! Not the "clueless piece of random alb RoG noob" line :eek6: Come on, you can do better than that...like this little snippet I thought of as I read your posts:

The more you talk, the more I'm convinced you have a small willy. :fluffle:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
whats my attitude? that i want to solo with my champ and cant because others take back keeps?

or the fact that i like to read FH and make such posts that makes myself and hopefully others to laugh?
The kind of attitude that seems to have you (and others like you) frothing at the mouth to obsessively ridicule and belittle anyone you consider not to be part of your tiny elitist subcommunity with no further cause whatsoever. Why? Hard to say--probably a mix of too much socializing with like-minded individuals on IRC, a high personal ambition level to the game, and a certain intrinsic arrogance (being safe behind a computer screen), leading to a perceived superiority and the compulsive need to impose their own will on the general majority ("don't add!", "don't zerg!", "don't retake towers!").

It all boils down to this: everyone will become a casual player sooner or later in life, and a little humility and respect towards other players does not hurt. In fact, those people that never manage to make the transition to a casual playstyle are the ones we should pity, not the players who can combine a busy real life with DAoC.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
Some of whom are tossers who like to /y DONT ADD FFS LOOSERS!!!!! (sic) alot, so yeah I agree, have it in hib ;)

dunno if you mean AD , but i personally think we have become quite a friendly guild since laaken and katt has quit daoc! :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
dunno if you mean AD , but i personally think we have become quite a friendly guild since laaken and katt has quit daoc! :p

You have actually - infact was saying this to someone couple of weeks back :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
The kind of attitude that seems to have you (and others like you) frothing at the mouth to obsessively ridicule and belittle anyone you consider not to be part of your tiny elitist subcommunity with no further cause whatsoever. Why? Hard to say--probably a mix of too much socializing with like-minded individuals on IRC, a high personal ambition level to the game, and a certain intrinsic arrogance (being safe behind a computer screen), leading to a perceived superiority and the compulsive need to impose their own will on the general majority ("don't add!", "don't zerg!", "don't retake towers!").

It all boils down to this: everyone will become a casual player sooner or later in life, and a little humility and respect towards other players does not hurt. In fact, those people that never manage to make the transition to a casual playstyle are the ones we should pity, not the players who can combine a busy real life with DAoC.

:clap:

vintervargen

Banned
Belomar said:

ooor, its just fun =)

thing is, some people, like me, know exactly what kind of attitude they have, why they have it, and why they like it. i'm well aware of the ability to hurt people on a forum, hence i only flamebait/joke/stress the normal FH-warriors.

it also has to do with a bit of childish humour, i think. =-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom