Mids/Albs

Everz

FH is my second home
Go ahead we'll let you... :m00:..

Just get that guild that does rvr at 5am in thr morning to do it

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
let mids or albs have iRvR now.. im fed up of not having df or being able to take a step outside without getting zerged to shit...

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
tell onlyones group to stop ninja raiding keeps at 3am leave insta port in HW tbh :<

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
No way in hell im gonna release bolg to let retarded albs into emain. Lets us keep the action in HW kthx.

Lethul

FH is my second home
insta rvr in HW would be nice, but insta rvr in HW brings out 2365819608092 alb groups so id have to say i prefer it in hib ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
insta rvr in HW would be nice, but insta rvr in HW brings out 2365819608092 alb groups so id have to say i prefer it in hib ;)

send them over prydwen, no alb grps here xpec 1 or max 2 :|

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dorin said:
send them over prydwen, no alb grps here xpec 1 or max 2 :|

okok, im not talking about "groups", they run on stick most of them :p

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
amazing how ppl wanna create insta rvr that results in zergs and the possibility of "adding and leeching" which btw is /rpfilter assist =P and at same time the majority think zerging and adding is bad...

If you guys so desperatly wanna create insta rvr...go ahead....midgård or albion is all yours...imho..albion with all the relics can have the insta rvr situation...so release the nessescary keeps pls ok thanks in advance...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but no way im letting instant port in Albion frontier, even if I have to treb every tower down to the ground myself.

If your foolish enough to allow it in your own backyard, well thats your business.

Brite

Banned
Lethul said:
okok, im not talking about "groups", they run on stick most of them :p

keke nvm we have those :worthy:

is good they stick to oriens/beno though, occassionally plucking up the courage to go to beno tower and maybe zerg down to the villa, and then the nightly trip to the stone

atleast the lil bastards know there worth :touch:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
No way albz/mids gonna be in our backyard again if it pass from my hand (we saw the results of this by loosing the relics)

i ll spend all day/night hitting towers but wont let this happen again if i can as Kagato said before :worthy:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
but insta rvr in HW brings out 2365819608092 alb groups so id have to say i prefer it in hib ;)

Some of whom are tossers who like to /y DONT ADD FFS LOOSERS!!!!! (sic) alot, so yeah I agree, have it in hib ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
Sorry but no way im letting instant port in Albion frontier, even if I have to treb every tower down to the ground myself.

If your foolish enough to allow it in your own backyard, well thats your business.
the alb overmind has spoken
now resume /stick f8 1 spamming

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Yet again a thread for instant rvr with Mids asking for it but of course their realm isn't 'suitable'.

I'm with Kagato, even if I have to spend hours each night carrying ironwood to whatever needs fixing next :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Javai said:
Yet again a thread for instant rvr with Mids asking for it but of course their realm isn't 'suitable'.

I'm with Kagato, even if I have to spend hours each night carrying ironwood to whatever needs fixing next :)

Agree, no realm should allow this. The objective is to protect their own keeps, and take the enemy realm ones. Anyways, iRvR won't happen in alb, unless mids and hibs strike at same time, which will cause albs to go one way, even having numbers to protect 2 places at same time. Just don't get a fearless leader alby, and i mean it!

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
some tards took back crim/bolg?

whoever you are, fuck off.

ARE YUO PAYING MY SUBZ=?%#?!#?%?#!

(No, it wasn't me :p )

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
Kagato has earned the respect of the majority of the Excal RvR population, whereas you have done nothing to deserve anything like that. In other words, you don't have a leg to stand on, so fuck off, clueless.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
some tards took back crim/bolg?

whoever you are, fuck off.

i was there and since u dont know me dont tell me to fuck off and dont call me tard .... u dont know me!!! And i didnt mentioned anything about ur mom..............yet!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:

yeah iam, when do i get my cash back? u never listen to me when u play ur toon;(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

Thats f8 /face #3 - #1 spamming for your infomation.

I've also been known to hit #9 IP occasionally too.

(and theres no point /stick-ing till you have actually f8'd a target yet).

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Kagato has earned the respect of the majority of the Excal RvR population, whereas you have done nothing to deserve anything like that. In other words, you don't have a leg to stand on, so fuck off, clueless.

........pwned:worthy:

vintervargen

Banned
Bracken said:

(No, it wasn't me :p )

indeed, fuck off. no iRvR = most people cant be arsed to solo = no action for my champ. anything else you wanna add you clueless piece of a random alb RoG noob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom