Midgard, the realm without moral.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Kindar
So far i don't get much sense of this thread, unless albs are saying we can make a login raid on them too. This might be doable as mid i agree.
But i bet they just are going to whine about that aswell, despite they started it.

This is just a damn game....albion has the biggest population, and the 2 other realms will have a hard time to make a frontier attack on Albion to get to their relics. If Albion can't seem to udnerstand this...well...then i kinda pity them :-/

Imo it would be better to remove the relics...they are a damn zerg magnet. Every time i see albs raid our frontier, my comp make the regular lag freezing...and in the end the servers crashed. This is both the attacking and the defending realms fault, due to the numbers both sides need to attack or defend.

the 'sense of this thread' is that u stupid moronic mids broke the unwritte primetime rule and took ALL of our relics while we where eating breakfast / waking up / doing somthing more worth while

the idea is that u only attack when there a decent chance of defence, other wise theres no point in us playing, if u will jsut alarm clock us every tiem we logg off to sleep u may as well play offline against NPC's.

the difference between mids/albs is that mids play solely to win, while albs play for the fun of it.

alb may have more ppl than u, but atleast we dont alarm clock raid u, at least we give u a chance to defend.

as i said. moronic.

FO and grow a brain and a pair of balls FFS, cowardly moronic twats.

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
the 'sense of this thread' is that u stupid moronic mids broke the unwritte primetime rule and took ALL of our relics while we where eating breakfast / waking up / doing somthing more worth while

the idea is that u only attack when there a decent chance of defence, other wise theres no point in us playing, if u will jsut alarm clock us every tiem we logg off to sleep u may as well play offline against NPC's.

the difference between mids/albs is that mids play solely to win, while albs play for the fun of it.

alb may have more ppl than u, but atleast we dont alarm clock raid u, at least we give u a chance to defend.

as i said. moronic.

Well, well, well aren't you a saint......

K

Kindar

as i said. moronic.

First of all not every daoc player is on BW, if you don't know that...then you are the one to grow a brain??

You albs might play for the fun of it, but put yourself in the mid perspective in emain or other places where albs can zerg the hell outta players...and think: Is this funny??

F

filofax

Originally posted by hiban
Where can you see the honourable and noble behaviour from albs? Oh yeah, the so called "primetime" RRs they made? Albs made alarmclock raids, mids whined. Mids do alarmclock raid, albs whine. Do a new alarmclock raid and get the damn relics back then. Just dont get whiped by guards.
I didnt participate in our last RR against albs, as i wouldnt adopt my need of sleep and my lifestyle to a game. Though, the last 2 relic raids i did with mid (both was primetime) both ended up in mass ld and server crash. And if i remeber it right, the albs actually tried to (even think they did) steal the relics from the hibs. After the mids did all the work with guards and doors... How honourable is that?
I for one havent seen any honourable act from an alb in ages. Go back to camelot and continue roleplaying instead.

Basicly because we got a stop to the alarm clock raids, and everyone seemed fine with it, we raided you twice, got 1 relic first time, and 2 the second. Took alot of effort and planning, and the first time you stopped us from getting the remaining relics, wich was a job well done. Second time you simply acted too slow. Now after this you try prime time raid and fail. But instead of doing either another attempt, login or whatever, try to be fast/more organised/Get more ppl together, you resort to alarm clock once again. Alot of albs have been saying today, that they still wont alarm clock, because of just pride.

The term beeing used all over albion is currently dont stoop Mid lvl... says alot really about honor and pride. We dont look for reasons to take the easy way for some extra damage output.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Madkobold
Well, well, well aren't you a saint......

backing me up, in that response u yet again show how demented u can be.

Originally posted by Dukat_Lionheart

we aint saints but we have much more of the aforementioned decency/honour/morals than u lot.

stfu and come back with some kind of point.

F

filofax

Originally posted by Tivook
Plz use that pump action shotgun your dad killed your mom with and finish yourself.

Can't stand morons.

Tiv

That's so very mature! Wow your mother who I hope to god is still alive, must be so very proud of you :)

R

rangerone

geez guys...

could u like... stop insulting other dudes families? dont you have anything better to say that to rant on somebody u dont know or ever seen ? .... a bit immature ? .. nuff to whine on a bloody forum on the internet :p

D

dukat_lionheart

First of all not every daoc player is on BW, if you don't know that...then you are the one to grow a brain??

You albs might play for the fun of it, but put yourself in the mid perspective in emain or other places where albs can zerg the hell outta players...and think: Is this funny??

'First of all' WHAT? i never said every daoc is on BW, get ur facts striaght. fool.

and to be fair, there isnt an overly huge alb presence in emian, whenever i am there its usually a pretty balanced fight, with the hibs slightly ahead, tbh we dont outnumber the mids enough to make that much of a difference, thats a pretty retarded lie tbh.

K

knackor(MID)

DONT YOU SEE? ITS ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE

lol roleplayers crack me up :p

I

iorlas

lemme think now...poor moronic mids...keep trying to fool yourselves it was good rr....
o yea btw did i say Mids=wankers??

D

dukat_lionheart

Re: .

Originally posted by rangerone
geez guys...

could u like... stop insulting other dudes families? dont you have anything better to say that to rant on somebody u dont know or ever seen ? .... a bit immature ? .. nuff to whine on a bloody forum on the internet :p

here here, if ur going to argue atleast have a point ffs.

R

rangerone

Well mids doesnt really need to zerg the hell outta anyone do they ?

Just do a fotm savage and tehre u have it, the one and only solo/group/zerg/whatever char u ever had to make....

G

Guilt

What makes me wonder is how can most ppl speak on behalf of so many ppl playing this game.Albs are this Mids are that etc etc.
What do expect as a reaction when u say Mids are moronic or similar childish accusations?Unless subconsiously (or consiously-way worse) u want to be flamed so u can counterflame.It proven that such posts do not provide ANYTHING constructive to the game.IMO stop judging mindlessly and play whichever way is more fun to u.

P.S. Try some twinked BG alts or camlan :D

M

Madkobold

backing me up, in that response u yet again show how demented u can be.

we aint saints but we have much more of the aforementioned decency/honour/morals than u lot.

stfu and come back with some kind of point.

You are more right then you are aware of, I'm demented...so demented so I read this stupid posts about "honor", "pride", and what not.......

What has morals and pride got to do with anything ? It's a game about getting the edge and kill the enemy in any way it's possible.

T

telaron

So far i don't get much sense of this thread, unless albs are saying we can make a login raid on them too. This might be doable as mid i agree.
But i bet they just are going to whine about that aswell, despite they started it.

As far as I know albs weren't first to use login raids on excal, nor alarm clock raids nor ninja tactics.

B

bult

You are more right then you are aware of, I'm demented...so demented so I read this stupid posts about "honor", "pride", and what not.......

What has morals and pride got to do with anything ? It's a game about getting the edge and kill the enemy in any way it's possible.

Does that mean its ok to use 3rd party programs like radar also? or maybe you dont really mean ANY way possible ;>

T

telaron

Originally posted by Tivook
Iorlas and filonoob, if you want to keep thinking that it's possible to defeat 200+ albs already attacking the 2nd door on the relic keep then fine I'll let you think that.

Tiv

As mid stealthers saw albs logging, why didn't u just spend the next day with your radar at mjolnir?
Not enough rp's for u?

S

skile

Originally posted by knackor(MID)
DONT YOU SEE? ITS ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE

lol roleplayers crack me up :p

roleplayers? This is not about roleplaying. Morals excist in the real world you know, implementing real world morals into a game is the opposite from role-playing. Which is why i made this post.

In the more mideival times the human was less bound by morals and it would be more roleplay to attack when it's most suitable (to win or not) rather than whats most fair.

F

filofax

I really dont agree, its a role playing game, RPG, you take on a role and you act it. Most people want to act and behave a certain way with their charcter, as this is not quake or CS where it really dont matters... And the character most people "play" are often a reflection of their irl self.. I for one would not put "KILL ENEMY ABOVE ALL" at first at all, or say that it's about that at all. But that's the role I chose to take, and others might ofc not =)

Hence the talk about pride and honor, I do belive that's a big part of the game aswell... Not OMG GET RELICS AND WTPFN ALL IN EMAIN4TEHWINT!!!11.

D

dukat_lionheart

....I read this stupid posts about "honor", "pride", and what not.......

i agree, but i dont think taht going to such lenghts as logging in at 7am to raid us is really 'good form'

i try to get an 'edge' on my enemy, but that is only in as much as using the better items, praticing, learning tactics, not logging on at stupid times so my enemy cant defend.

and btw, just beacuse its a game doesnt mean u cant take pride in it.

O

old.Filip

geezzzzz at the rudness in tivook post...

(the shotgun stuff) ... some1 report him .. i cant because of my account beening old.

and cant be assed to make new just for that ...

F

filofax

Originally posted by old.Filip

(the shotgun stuff) ... some1 report him .. i cant because of my account beening old.

It's ok really, it was directed to me and I'm not offended, he's prolly just frustrated :)

K

Kindar

Originally posted by telaron
As far as I know albs weren't first to use login raids on excal, nor alarm clock raids nor ninja tactics.

Yes they were...said in another thread...but an alb 0_o

F

filofax

Belive it was Ardamel who started them actually, i'm not 100% sure ofc, since most are just rumors going around, would be great if he would info us :)

K

Kindar

'First of all' WHAT? i never said every daoc is on BW, get ur facts striaght. fool.

and to be fair, there isnt an overly huge alb presence in emian, whenever i am there its usually a pretty balanced fight, with the hibs slightly ahead, tbh we dont outnumber the mids enough to make that much of a difference, thats a pretty retarded lie tbh.

No..you didn't say that everyone was using BW, but you did make it sound like cause mids was in the agreement. Just cause 1 mid say we will stick to the agreement, dosen't mean you got the word from every mid player on the server...

O

old.Filip

Yes they were...said in another thread...but an alb 0_o

then he is wrong ...

mids startet Log out raids and Alarm raids...

if Ninja = putting ram on 3. door before 1-2 doors was down then i dunno who startet it .. could be albs ...

D

dukat_lionheart

No..you didn't say that everyone was using BW, but you did make it sound like cause mids was in the agreement. Just cause 1 mid say we will stick to the agreement, dosen't mean you got the word from every mid player on the server...

true. but even if they didnt agree to it the primetime rule is/was there to make the game a little more fun for everyone, so that RR's would take place when defences could be mounted, ppl could be on without having to get up early, etc, etc .

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by filofax
I really dont agree, its a role playing game, RPG, you take on a role and you act it. Most people want to act and behave a certain way with their charcter, as this is not quake or CS where it really dont matters... And the character most people "play" are often a reflection of their irl self.. I for one would not put "KILL ENEMY ABOVE ALL" at first at all, or say that it's about that at all. But that's the role I chose to take, and others might ofc not =)

Hence the talk about pride and honor, I do belive that's a big part of the game aswell... Not OMG GET RELICS AND WTPFN ALL IN EMAIN4TEHWINT!!!11.

This is getting out of hand, I play the game for relaxing and having fun.

If some people do this and that and it casues a welcome change to the pace of the game I'm all for it....whether it's relic raids prime time, alarmclock raids, killing greycons in df etc.

And all the talk about "now we are too gonna do alarm clock raids" what does that tell you ?

You did it 1'st so now we don't have to behave proud and honorable ?

Give me a break...

T

Tivook

Originally posted by old.Filip

Please do, this forum is gone by february anyhow :m00:

Tiv

Users who are viewing this thread