Midgard, the realm without moral.

C

chruxh

Originally posted by skile
Why do albion organise primetime raids if you should treat your enemys like dogs. Mids are like americans, with the treatment of Saddam. Albion organises primetimeraid out of respect for the enemy, giving them a chance to get some fun out of the raid as well, the chance to defend. This must be more fun than alarmclock raids. Right?

Ha ha ha i'm actually rolling on the floor now holding my belly from laughter .. not only do you need to quit playing asap you seem to lack all sens of propotion here !

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by mhorr
hmm GRATZ skile u just earned your new Class!!

and who the fuck are you? twat, stfu and go away, atleast he has morals.

E

elahim

It's proven. A long time I was asking myself, would mids do it, break every moral code and do a alarmclock-raid when albion took the initiative to stop using that ugly and shameless tactic by doing 2 primetime raids.

Well, I have had the theory of mids being 14 year old swedish kids, this is not far from the thruth. They are not very old in their heads it seems, the maturity of the 14 year old.

Everyone who participated in this raid should be ashamed. It's wrong, and you know it.

oi anything wrong with being a swede?

I

iorlas

time to repeat myself...... Mids = Wankers....

N

Nazghul-

Re: Re: Midgard, the realm without moral.

Originally posted by elahim

According to his profile he's a swede himself, so he just called himself a 14 y/o fat kid.

T

Tivook

Originally posted by iorlas
Tivook...there was not 400 ok got that thicko? 8pm is not an alarm clock raid ...don't keep trying to justify your cheap yellow backed chicken shit rr no one is listening.....

And when did I say it was?

I'm saying it's just as bad because the OUTCOME is the same, we can't stop it, we dunno when you wil strike, we have no chance getting anything organized because by the time we have something organized you already have the relics safely in atk @ odins.

Geez you albs really are stupid aren't you.

Logging <insert any 3+ digit number here> outside the relic keep sneak attacking it is just as bad as attacking when everyone is sleeping, can you get that?

I don't care if it was 200 300 or 40000000.

The point is that the entire mid /who 50 population at that exact moment was 180 or so including buffbots so it doesn't matter how many you were.

Tiv

S

skile

Re: Re: Midgard, the realm without moral.

Originally posted by elahim

I'm a swede myself, and i know alot of swedes like the realm midgård due to the "asa-tro" and the viking history in sweden.

M

Madkobold

Re: Re: Re: Midgard, the realm without moral.

I'm a swede myself, and i know alot of swedes like the realm midgård due to the "asa-tro" and the viking history in sweden.

eeeh, so ?

S

skile

Originally posted by Tivook

I'm saying it's just as bad because the OUTCOME is the same, we can't stop it, we dunno when you wil strike, we have no chance getting anything organized because by the time we have something organized you already have the relics safely in atk @ odins.

Logging <insert any 3+ digit number here> outside the relic keep sneak attacking it is just as bad as attacking when everyone is sleeping, can you get that?

The point is that the entire mid /who 50 population at that exact moment was 180 or so including buffbots so it doesn't matter how many you were.

Tiv

I would not have said a word if u did your raid at 8pm. But you didn't, you did an alarm-clock raid. If it's so simple getting the relics at 8 pm, why don't you attack at that time, im sure u can wield enough people.

D

dukat_lionheart

Tiv

more of a chance of u getting a defence force together at this time than at 7am, like when there was a RR a few weeks/months ago, us albs got 200-300ppl against u to defend,

the idea is that its possible/likely at 7pm, rather than very unlikely/impossible at 7am.

I

iorlas

Tivook...get a clue...
O yea did i say....Mids are wankers??

F

filofax

Tiv

Issues tbh

A

acei

On the first primetime RR that Herbal led we could only get out 1 relic and had to leave the other 2 behind because Midgard mounted a defense. Primetime = a defense is possible... 7am = IMPOSSIBLE!!!

T

telaron

Jeeze that number just keeps shrinking and soon I bet we were at least 1k albs that logged.

Enemies logging in frontiers can be spotted. This also happend last alb RR. However, utterly few mids could be bothered to care.
Some mids even said you didn't go for the relic keep but instead tried to set up well balanced group.

Your chances were few, but you badly screwed up the ones you had. We didn't get that chance, that's the diffrence.

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by mhorr
hmm GRATZ skile u just earned your new Class!!

atleast its new in alb. strange that they copied a old mid class.

and when we take relics back i think lots of mids are going to start playing theirs again ;)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by arcadius
Why is the time of the day such a pest for you? If you were a warlord in some medieval war, would you send out your troops at a time you know the enemy is on their feet and alert and would most certainly have serious losses on your side eventually underlaying a defeat?

hahahaha 12 !!! who bids less !

K

Kindar

So far i don't get much sense of this thread, unless albs are saying we can make a login raid on them too. This might be doable as mid i agree.
But i bet they just are going to whine about that aswell, despite they started it.

This is just a damn game....albion has the biggest population, and the 2 other realms will have a hard time to make a frontier attack on Albion to get to their relics. If Albion can't seem to udnerstand this...well...then i kinda pity them :-/

Imo it would be better to remove the relics...they are a damn zerg magnet. Every time i see albs raid our frontier, my comp make the regular lag freezing...and in the end the servers crashed. This is both the attacking and the defending realms fault, due to the numbers both sides need to attack or defend.

A

Aussie-

rofl.gif
Tivook , do me a favor , log this thread and open it again when you're 14

T

Tivook

Iorlas and filonoob, if you want to keep thinking that it's possible to defeat 200+ albs already attacking the 2nd door on the relic keep then fine I'll let you think that.

Tiv

T

Tivook

Originally posted by Aussie-
rofl.gif
Tivook , do me a favor , log this thread and open it again when you're 14

Oh.. well i'm not the one who kicked 50 mids from #stealthzerg on quakenet just because albs lost the relics.

Tiv

F

filofax

Iorlas and filonoob, if you want to keep thinking that it's possible to defeat 200+ albs already attacking the 2nd door on the relic keep then fine I'll let you think that.

Tiv

Already attacking second door, hum, so YOU just logged in when we were at second door and couldnt make it? Or did all of Midgard login then and couldnt? I'm confused.

H

hiban

Where can you see the honourable and noble behaviour from albs? Oh yeah, the so called "primetime" RRs they made? Albs made alarmclock raids, mids whined. Mids do alarmclock raid, albs whine. Do a new alarmclock raid and get the damn relics back then. Just dont get whiped by guards.
I didnt participate in our last RR against albs, as i wouldnt adopt my need of sleep and my lifestyle to a game. Though, the last 2 relic raids i did with mid (both was primetime) both ended up in mass ld and server crash. And if i remeber it right, the albs actually tried to (even think they did) steal the relics from the hibs. After the mids did all the work with guards and doors... How honourable is that?
I for one havent seen any honourable act from an alb in ages. Go back to camelot and continue roleplaying instead.

T

Tivook

Originally posted by filofax
Already attacking second door, hum, so YOU just logged in when we were at second door and couldnt make it? Or did all of Midgard login then and couldnt? I'm confused.

Plz use that pump action shotgun your dad killed your mom with and finish yourself.

Can't stand morons.

Tiv

Users who are viewing this thread