Midgard bugs me

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Ucallme, alb just as overpriced as mid, only cheap realm is hib cause they got ani's that kill the mobs easy ;P

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Gizor said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mateh, where are you?!?!?! :D

Oi Oi Gizzy :)
Currently sitting at my desk at work having a cup 'o cha ;)

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
Your mother can tank can't she?

You really need to try harder Siggurd, that was neither witty, abusive or funny.

Sigurd

Banned
Otho said:
You really need to try harder Siggurd, that was neither witty, abusive or funny.

And that was neither my name nor anyone else's. I think you need to try harder to type properly, they should gas repeat offenders like yourself.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
You tell me, you fill her up every day...

Now ur stepping over some limits.. I just hope to God ur not Norwegian.. that would be sooo sad to live in the same country as you.

Sigurd

Banned
Kedoz said:
Now ur stepping over some limits.. I just hope to God ur not Norwegian.. that would be sooo sad to live in the same country as you.

Thankfully, I'm not Norwegian.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
And that was neither my name nor anyone else's. I think you need to try harder to type properly, they should gas repeat offenders like yourself.

Ohhh, Sigurdd did I hurt your feelings?

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehehe...

Sigurd
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_488639", true);
Banned from FreddysHouse!

Guess that's the end of the speaking amoebe...:)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i would have no probs putting out a mad3/3 scroll that i dont need for a 1 or 2p but what will that leave to me. i cant buy a sheit for a 1p in mid. and that thing that i need cost 15p+ soo it tehre for a sell my scroll for 15p so i can buy the scroll i need. but as long there is peeps buying them there will be silly prices.. Then we dont have good farm chars like other realms but its still to high prices in mid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom