Midgard bugs me

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
They are tanks, deal with it. What did you think they were? Healers?
Hybrid!

...along with Thanes :m00:

Zerk, Savage (yes its a tank with abilities, not a Hybrid with spells) and Warrior = tanks

Sigurd

Banned
Prudil said:
Hybrid!

...along with Thanes :m00:

Zerk, Savage (yes its a tank with abilities, not a Hybrid with spells) and Warrior = tanks

Valewalker = hybrid. Friar = hybrid. Skald = tank.... it's like people who think Paladins are hybrids :eek7:

Otho said:
I think many are sad about that

QQ more :(

Ucallme

Banned
Since when has the above got to do with the main post?????

Amphrax

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
Valewalker = hybrid. Friar = hybrid. Skald = tank.... it's like people who think Paladins are hybrids :eek7:
Tanks get determination, Skalds dont (pre NF)..pally is however just as much hybrid as a Thane. Hybrid with shield.

Why does a Skald have less HP then ordinary tanks? Because Skalds are on the Hybrid HP-table....again same as Thanes!

Balbor...erhmm Sigurd....stop trying to convince us with your mumbo-jumbo. In advance, thank you!

Sigurd

Banned
Prudil said:
Tanks get determination, Skalds dont (pre NF)..pally is however just as much hybrid as a Thane. Hybrid with shield.

Why does a Skald have less HP then ordinary tanks? Because Skalds are on the Hybrid HP-table....again same as Thanes!

Balbor...erhmm Sigurd....stop trying to convince us with your mumbo-jumbo. In advance, thank you!

They can tank = tank. Kthxbye

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
skalds are melee hybrids, we are not tanks
we can do a lot of damage, but can't take it in the same way a true tank can, and some of our dmg is magical
esp post nf most grps should have a skald, v nice grp ras, speed, and good class to combine interupts and melee dmg
but not a class to base grp around, grps should have one, but no more really
in order to tank skald needs high rr and good artis/sc

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
They can tank = tank. Kthxbye

rofl

course meight with your 2 parry, evade 1 and hybrid hp u rox at tanking

seriously stop it now, its just embaressing :touch:

ghoulert

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure you have internet whereever you move Sigurd, I find you entertaining :-D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
rofl

my SB can tank....

Sigurd

Banned
Elitestoner said:
rofl

Try 18 parry. Seriously, some of you morons must not have a clue how to play this game, even 3 years into it. Typical Midgard Prydwen players though really :rolleyes:

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
Try 18 parry. Seriously, some of you morons must not have a clue how to play this game, even 3 years into it. Typical Midgard Prydwen players though really :rolleyes:

As a healer I just love when a skald is guarding me... ohh no wait they cant. Give me a real tank.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
Seriously, some of you morons must not have a clue how to play this game, even 3 years into it. Typical Midgard Prydwen players though really :rolleyes:

....and YOU are definately one of em :m00:

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh Sigurd with this post you have offended about all off midgard.. make that all of Europe and the US. Even if you had a lvl 100 char how do expect to get a decent RvR group?

And thinking you are right when the entire forum comunity tells you you are wrong .. well that says alot about you tbh. Think several ppl here have more experience whit this game than you do.

Now go write a post on the Hib forum instead.. they need something to laugh about as well.

:cheers:

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Since Sigurd do not show in his sig who his skald on Prydwen are, can anyone please enlighten me. It would be such great pleasure to be able to observe the play of this great "tank".

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

Someone place "Clueless" as rank above this guys avatar ;)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
as a tank a friar is better than a skald, they get decent evade and some parry
they are hybrids

18 parry will do utterly nothing for you
multiple attackers, dw etc, means parrys are few and far between
doing damage, which skald is good at, does not make you a tank
the shouts we have are great for interupts etc, and they make us hybrids
the only way a skald can tank effectivly is with ras/artis, and timered abilities do not make you a pure tank
offensive melee hybrid is probably the best description
btw, is your skald even 50 yet oh font of knowledge?

Sigurd

Banned
You don't get it lol... tanks are completely different in NF. Defending? Why bother? You're fucked if you're not ranged/can't get close to ranged toons fast, so... Mr. Armsman with 50 shield might as reroll a 50 mentalism mentalist, he'll be more use tbh.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:

im sry i havent really played skald, certainly not at 50, but, isnt 18parry just a stupid thing for a skald?

and if we suck at mid/pryd can you leave for mid/excal? same classes, and half the people there dont hate you already (you can use yer time from 20-50 to turn that around though)

Sigurd

Banned
Darksword said:
im sry i havent really played skald, certainly not at 50, but, isnt 18parry just a stupid thing for a skald?

and if we suck at mid/pryd can you leave for mid/excal? same classes, and half the people there dont hate you already (you can use yer time from 20-50 to turn that around though)

Oh no, I'll be hated ingame! Oh wait, no-one knows my toon's name... and guess what... I don't give a fuck, because I know that you all have the collective IQ of a chipmunk.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
Oh no, I'll be hated ingame! Oh wait, no-one knows my toon's name... and guess what... I don't give a fuck, because I know that you all have the collective IQ of a chipmunk.

and you got the guts of a jelly fish. You got a big e-penis here but do not dare stand up for your... smart posts ingame. But that is ok, people with your kind of social behavior are not worth knowing :drink:

Sigurd

Banned
Otho said:
and you got the guts of a jelly fish. You got a big e-penis here but do not dare stand up for your... smart posts ingame. But that is ok, people with your kind of social behavior are not worth knowing :drink:

You seem remarkably well informed for a parasite. Actually it'd just make exploiting people harder.

Morimdin

Banned
D0ttve said:
it is b/c we dont have animists in midguard..

but how alb make it.. i have no idea!.. :sex:
bcuz we r ubart m8
the answear is simple, instacharm lvl 60 pet in combat and keep it charmed xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom