Midd relic raid

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Azal

Well you had more ppl there than we did last night, and no defenders, isn't that much of an achievement :p

Lol when your original attack hit we had 1 guy inside and you still failed on the last door, of course we got everyone out to Excal at that point. At least 20 of those guys defending Excal last night were in thier 20's and early 30's, when your second attack came I laughed my arse off at that lame zerg attack on the knights. You had maybe 30 people there and we had probably 40 but you really should have killed far more Albs with so many grey cons charging you. Anyway a brave attempt and I /salute you guys for it, I just get very annoyed when some whiners have a go at Albion for an early attack but defend Mid for a late attack and then have to cheek to to rubbish Albions achiements in recent weeks.

C

cHodAX

:( Ack that is bad, anyone doing that on purpose should be hung drawn and quartered. My guild are thinking about having a policy where anyone who purposly fucks a raid up or causes a wipeout due sheer stupidity never gets a res from our guild again. Also they are barred from any group that a Dragon Senate member is leading. If people are doing this then we have to make them outcasts.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Isos
as about the leadership, Laird did a good job , but "someone" always have to argue against decisions and when they get the oppurtunity to say something they are silent.

Laird did a good job on those doors, it is just a shame so many stood around yelling and not helping him but that seems to be the Albion diesease these days. They criticise no matter what we try to do. There are only a few times when I use /yell such as when casters are sitting on thier fat arses not buffing guards (last night), some moron suggests a zerg charge when we already hold the upper hand or when people are slagging of leaders for no good reason (last night). Anyway Laird thanks for your effort man and everyone who was constructive at Excal last night.

O

old.tuppe

nice :)
really nice.
my opinion is still, all time is ok when meaning is attack relics.
good defend Albs!, and i am proud for our realm, Midgard.

this is game, allmost everything goes, cheating is out! spying is out!
i want have fun when doing relic or keep raids, enjoying hectic atmosphere, usual still get kill quite fast but still :)
hope all have same feelings and enjoy this, not first come these boards starting whine different things.
good example relic doors :)
its cheaper to you repair, and easier for us break down.
buy beers those guards, they are doing great job!

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by tuppe
buy beers those guards, they are doing great job!

I gave them my special Theurgist Beer Buff before I logged off ;) Lasts 18 hours and makes you fall over the battlements blind drunk :D

O

Orin Askhammare

Hmm new debuff line?

Keg of Mead
Keg of Wine
Keg of Whisky

;)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Nucleus
Hmm new debuff line?

Keg of Mead
Keg of Wine
Keg of Whisky

;)

That would be such a great RP debuff, get the Mids pissed then set the low levels on them :) level 50 drunken dwarves staggering around puking while getting smacked up by level 20-30 keens would look fun as fek :D

O

Orin Askhammare

Just imagine it :)

Big rift in the air opens up all swirly and a big phat keg of booze cames falling down crashing with a loud *thud*and *slosh*. All enemies go "Ooooooooh!" and proceed to target /face and rush to keg.

C

cHodAX

Just imagine it :)

Big rift in the air opens up all swirly and a big phat keg of booze cames falling down crashing with a loud *thud*and *slosh*. All enemies go "Ooooooooh!" and proceed to target /face and rush to keg.

Lol I think we both need to lay of the beer for a while ;) Still send the url to Mythic they might include it for a laugh :D

O

old.Tbird

Hmm new debuff line?

Keg of Mead
Keg of Wine
Keg of Whisky

;)

You know i've always thought a great debuff would be one that reversed your keypad for a short while, forward = back and left = right :)

O

old.Belial Daoc

Oh btw

That other group that took erasleigh,, was 7 crusaders and ickle colby.. A job well done at very short notice i felt :clap:

Well Done Crusaders you made me proud... and ickle Colby .

Belial Demonsbane

Guild Master
<Crusaders>

O

old.Jadow

but.. they.. all.. died...

Only kidding they did very well, just slightly underpowered to finish the job -completely- was bloody close though.

heh

Jadow
Lvl 45+ Infiltrator
Order of The Knights Templar

A

Azal

Originally posted by cHodAX

Lol when your original attack hit we had 1 guy inside and you still failed on the last door, of course we got everyone out to Excal at that point. At least 20 of those guys defending Excal last night were in thier 20's and early 30's, when your second attack came I laughed my arse off at that lame zerg attack on the knights. You had maybe 30 people there and we had probably 40 but you really should have killed far more Albs with so many grey cons charging you. Anyway a brave attempt and I /salute you guys for it, I just get very annoyed when some whiners have a go at Albion for an early attack but defend Mid for a late attack and then have to cheek to to rubbish Albions achiements in recent weeks.

We had 30 ppl you had 40 ppl AND you had a full force of uber guards and an entire relic keeps worth of 'normal' guards that were the ones killing all the mids.
Unless your stupid, you don't attack grey con enemies when there are purple con guards pounding you into the ground so why would we possibly try and kill grey con albs when they weren't affecting the battle? that would be pointless.

Midnight when you have 300 ppl online is hardly a late attack, compare that to 9am on a Monday morning when there are all of 40 mids online total and that's why people are unhappy about it.
Bearing in mind albs planned a week in advance to raid us when we had the least amount of defence and we planned our raid 1 hour in advance there' s a helluva difference there.

The whole point of your raid timing was so we had as few online as possible, that's what people think is sad and don't like seeing.

Also the person that thinks camping inside a relic keep for an hour when there are 0 defenders is some kind of achievement?

Try 70 mids on first door of relic keep with 150+ albs inside
defending AND full uber & normal guard pops to deal with and it taking an hour before you managed to beat us away. THATS an achievement.

J

Jupitus

Midnight when you have 300 ppl online is hardly a late attack, compare that to 9am on a Monday morning when there are all of 40 mids online total and that's why people are unhappy about it.
Bearing in mind albs planned a week in advance to raid us when we had the least amount of defence and we planned our raid 1 hour in advance there' s a helluva difference there.

Which raid was this then Azal? I think you mean Sunday morning don't you? Ok, now I am not usually up that early myself, but why the hell isn't that a reasonable time for an attack? FFS, you guys seem to be taking the policy right now of 'jeez - defenders again, we'd better log just here and look in an hour to see if they have gone to bed'..... now that is within the mechanics of the game, so fair play, but for my money you bunch doing that is far worse than our 9am Sunday jaunt.

At 2:20 am this morning (3:20 am CET) mids did there 'lets log out here' thing ... don't know if they came back on this occasion, but why t f shouldnt we do an 'early' raid if you guys want to play tough and keep us up late - its just countering what you do. If half of you lot are worried that you'll have to be up to defend in the morning, perhaps you should go to bed at a more reasonable time in the first place.

O

old.mattshanes

heh if that much albs where there we beat u in 5mins but never the less u guys have got guts and put up a good show :cool:

O

old.Aethelstan

We had 30 ppl you had 40 ppl AND you had a full force of uber guards and an entire relic keeps worth of 'normal' guards that were the ones killing all the mids.
Unless your stupid, you don't attack grey con enemies when there are purple con guards pounding you into the ground so why would we possibly try and kill grey con albs when they weren't affecting the battle? that would be pointless.

The whole point of your raid timing was so we had as few online as possible, that's what people think is sad and don't like seeing.

Also the person that thinks camping inside a relic keep for an hour when there are 0 defenders is some kind of achievement?

defending AND full uber & normal guard pops to deal with and it taking an hour before you managed to beat us away. THATS an achievement.

Translation from Midgardian to Albion for all you folks out there :

"It's not fair. We were uber and now we're not.
It's not fair. You keep beating us.
It's not fair. You use tactics instead of just brute strength.
It's not fair. We don't have an overwhelming level advantage any more.
It's not fair. We were uber and now we're not."

The sun is shining in Albion. I can't wait until the Hibbies gain a bit more strength and we start to see a true three-way fight. As to those few Middies sucking on sour grapes because it's not all going easily any more (and I know that most Middies are only too delighted that we're starting to have a serious fight), I say this - get a grip.

F

froler

Takes some guts, thats something our fellow albs have not shown in.....i dont know for how long....

Our Albs have some kinda love with undefended keeps. let em have it that way.....

:m00: :m00: :m00:

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Aethelstan

Translation from Midgardian to Albion for all you folks out there :

"It's not fair. We were uber and now we're not.
It's not fair. You keep beating us.
It's not fair. You use tactics instead of just brute strength.
It's not fair. We don't have an overwhelming level advantage any more.
It's not fair. We were uber and now we're not."

The sun is shining in Albion. I can't wait until the Hibbies gain a bit more strength and we start to see a true three-way fight. As to those few Middies sucking on sour grapes because it's not all going easily any more (and I know that most Middies are only too delighted that we're starting to have a serious fight), I say this - get a grip.

Its amazing too to see how many former midgard players are popping up in Albion all of a sudden.... not saying all of them have 'grass-is-greener' syndrome but suspect quite a few do. And for the record, I think Midgard DO still have a slight level advantage in that they have so many level 50 players that they're able to log them just about anywhere they like and still have a serious alt character to play too.....

O

old.mattshanes

froler we just defend our relics better then u expected.:clap:

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by froler

Takes some guts, thats something our fellow albs have not shown in.....i dont know for how long....

Our Albs have some kinda love with undefended keeps. let em have it that way.....

:m00: :m00: :m00:

... so why all this logging out _near_ excalibur when we're defending last night?

As for guts - in the face of such an 'awesome and uber Midgard fighting machine' such as was there at excalibur last night we split our available defense to bring the fight to your back yard... that's guts Froler.

F

froler

Originally posted by mattshanes
froler we just defend our relics better then u expected.:clap:

its fun to defend..... right? .......................

Originally posted by Jupitus

... so why all this logging out _near_ excalibur when we're defending last night?

As for guts - in the face of such an 'awesome and uber Midgard fighting machine' such as was there at excalibur last night we split our available defense to bring the fight to your back yard... that's guts Froler.

Noo. thats the love for taking undefended keeps.

and by splitting your force in half u pretty much shown there _are_no_uber_mid_force_anymore.

P

- Pathfinder -

./em contemplates the over 70 unanon lv 50 Mids in Odin's last time a relic raid failed :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by froler
Noo. thats the love for taking undefended keeps.

We're not afraid of defended keeps, just tactically astute. Few nights ago we absolutely rolled through a defended Beno without problem at all. Bring it on and we'll have a go every time.

and by splitting your force in half u pretty much shown there _are_no_uber_mid_force_anymore.

... sorry - is it really necessary for me to turn on the Sarcasm flags every time???

C

Coren

Doesn't failing to take a defended keep, logging off near only to return later on with less defence have something to do with a so called "love for taking undefended keeps" aswell? ;)

In the end we're all the same, we're all lame, we all love the game and we all love our rag dolls.

K

Kerram Darktyde

Raid when you want too
but Brag when you deserve to brag, Taking an undefended Relic keep is nothing to brag about when there was no chance of defenders coming..

Late night Early raids are part of the game.. the world is a 24 hour one (pending downtimes :) ) so anytime is fair game.

and post Uber guards lowering patch expect the Relics to change hands very often

and the doors to be permantly dented

and hopefully loads of high levels off in Darkness :)

F

Fafnir

Well..

Coren you only prey on the weaker, and bringing your friends Giona or Camillo.. :) Shame on you, come face me with out stun and mezz and stealth, so i might stand a chance, or is your armor so weak it cant stand a hit from my hammer... :) Or do you just love kickin my ass?

Hehehe i heard you got nerfed by a solo healer a few nites ago...
I know him, and respect him.

How many points do you get for my head?

Guess this post will only make me a bigger target for you mate.. :)
But someday i will burry your corspe somewhere out there.

F

froler

Originally posted by Jupitus

We're not afraid of defended keeps, just tactically astute.

By the looks of it ...u are afraid of it.

Originally posted by Coren
Doesn't failing to take a defended keep, logging off near only to return later on with less defence have something to do with a so called "love for taking undefended keeps" aswell? ;)

In the end we're all the same, we're all lame, we all love the game and we all love our rag dolls.

huh? dunno what u talking about.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kerram Darktyde
Raid when you want too
but Brag when you deserve to brag, Taking an undefended Relic keep is nothing to brag about when there was no chance of defenders coming..

Sums it up very well...

and a other aspect is when albs got the relics, rvr sure had a boost on prydwen. which is goodie!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :m00:

P

- Pathfinder -

It IS tactically inept to attack a well defended keep; that's not even something to argue about. If it's brave (or stupid) is a subjective issue, naturally.

As to the uber relic guards, Mythic adds mages in later patches; I for one don't relish the thought of being nuked by high lv mages trying to force the gates :)

C

Casbardh

Hmm.......

Taking an undefended Relic keep is nothing to brag about when there was no chance of defenders coming..

I think it is something to brag about - it shows that we are thinking in more depth than just "lets all stick to Excalibur" and get trollied en masse...no wait a minute - if we were all at Excalibur - what would have happened to the mids?

Also - it shows the level of Intelligence and planning you mids are up against.

I think we made it very interesting!

So come on you Mids! Im really getting value for money now - no matter what tactics are used - its blimin better than just going to emain each night for the same old slog innit as i like being kept on my toes?

C

Coren

Re: Well..

Originally posted by Fafnir
Coren you only prey on the weaker, and bringing your friends Giona or Camillo.. :) Shame on you, come face me with out stun and mezz and stealth, so i might stand a chance, or is your armor so weak it cant stand a hit from my hammer... :) Or do you just love kickin my ass?

Hehehe i heard you got nerfed by a solo healer a few nites ago...
I know him, and respect him.

How many points do you get for my head?

Guess this post will only make me a bigger target for you mate.. :)
But someday i will burry your corspe somewhere out there.

Can't remember a solo'ing me recently. Please enlighten me with his name, so I might remember it. (I'm pretty sure I would remember the name of a healer solo'ing me tho ;) )

And you're a greencon afaik, so I probably get about 200-250 for killing you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom