News Michael Jackson

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I mean... i just quoted you doing exactly that..... But..... Now you're telling me you havent done it.

Yes, i answered you earlier on it.

Is it talking ill if i say some superstar is f*ckable?

Is it talking ill if i say some woman is hot?

Call me sexist, sure, but it's not talking ill.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can you agree with Gorb and still hate him? Because that's the option I want

Ormorof

FH is my second home
contrary to early reports Michael Jackson did not die in intensive care of a heart attack... he died in the childrens ward while having a stroke!

ok ok so joking about dead people isn't everyones cup of tea but then lots there's lots of different types of humor and if you cant take it with the spirit its intended then thats your own problem ;)

im still somewhat in shock i must admit the guy was a complete nut job but also a bit of a genius :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
contrary to early reports Michael Jackson did not die in intensive care of a heart attack... he died in the childrens ward while having a stroke!

ok ok so joking about dead people isn't everyones cup of tea but then lots there's lots of different types of humor and if you cant take it with the spirit its intended then thats your own problem ;)

im still somewhat in shock i must admit the guy was a complete nut job but also a bit of a genius :)

Show some respect dude, that is about the 5th time that joke has been posted here. Get some originality please.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I would because that's how the legal system works; innocent until proven guilty. Anyone who isn't a crazy tabloid reader gives people the benefit of the doubt until they have been proven guilty.

So buying your freedom with 25 million dollars is the same thing as being proven innocent?

You're not being honest.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Show some respect dude, that is about the 5th time that joke has been posted here. Get some originality please.

but theres so many posts ahead of mine >.<

most seem to be about whether or not he was actually a paedo, at the end of the day he was found NOT GUILTY, and how people take that is up to them (some say that it proves that hes not, some say it simply proves he had a lot of money and a good lawyer), we'll probably never know (the cynical side of me is waiting for people coming out of the woodwork claiming they were abused by him to try and get some cash not realising he probably didnt have much left)

personally i love his music i think its incredible, he's one of the greatest performers possibly even in history and one of the most famous and recognizable people in the world, and yet this hardly detracts from the fact he was a bit of a looper (but you know they do say the line between insanity and genius is very thin)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
So buying your freedom with 25 million dollars is the same thing as being proven innocent?

You're not being honest.

I'm not a fan - I don't give a shit for MJ at all, but just to play devils advocate - have you considered that if he were innocent, being accused of these things could be very damaging. Perhaps he felt it was worth paying them off rather than facing it - blackmail basically. "Gimme some money or we'll accuse you of fiddling with our son" - that sort of thing.

Anyway, I don't know if he did it or not, I don't really care quite frankly but you're making some absolute statements based on faulty logic.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Gotta give it to the fucker, he knows how to dance.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Ok, but he´s a bad father. I mean.. his dauther just passed 2 exams. :/

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
fair enough he died and he was great and all... but now he's on every music channel and every other channel thats not :( i practically knwo the words to about 6 of his songs now :/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh I dunno, the media was saying he died after being injected with a syringe that contained very strong painkillers.... can't trust kids with owt these days can you?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
from Jim Jeffries (aussie comedian) FB page:

Michael will be with us forever.... well he isnt bio-degradable is he...

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
if the KING of pop dies.. does that mean Prince gets a promotion?...hmm..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
RIP Michael Jackson

An abused child, never out of the public eye. A freak, yes. Mentally ill, almost definitely. He helped millions of children the world over with various charities and has done more good in this world than any of us are ever likely to.

Yes, a few allegations of inapropraite behaviour with children. Not sure I believe any of them them though. Never any public criminal prosecutions, only private cases which says alot.

The last case filed was a total farce. Parents worried about their child sleeping over at Jackson's place hide a tape recorder under the bed! Is that really the rational behaviour of a concerned parent? Or, someone hoping to get something on tape which when taken out of context looks bad. Why do they always take the money and run. If that was my kid and I knew with 100% certanty it happened, I'd make sure the f*cker was locked up and sue his arse!

Just look at what happened to Mike Tyson and the rape case if you wonder why innocent people with money pay out to make things go away.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Yes, i answered you earlier on it.

Is it talking ill if i say some superstar is f*ckable?

Is it talking ill if i say some woman is hot?

Call me sexist, sure, but it's not talking ill.

I think quite possibly saying someone who just died is f*ckable when they were alive is probably quite disrespectful yes. You could use less offensive terms to convey your thoughts in some peoples' time of grief.

I am not judging you, but please don't presume to judge others if you're going to be that crass yourself.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think quite possibly saying someone who just died is f*ckable when they were alive is probably quite disrespectful yes. You could use less offensive terms to convey your thoughts in some peoples' time of grief.

I am not judging you, but please don't presume to judge others if you're going to be that crass yourself.

And why not?

You think it's disrespectful to say what i said, i find it disrespectful to say some of the things said here.

Not all, some.

Personal opinion and as such, i do reserve the same right, you're using right here, to judge others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom