Memories...

Tilda

Ok, this isnt a quit thread! ;)

Its a fun thread, to remember bygone days.

One sentance only, no flames, no sentances discuised as flames or radar accusations etc. People who dont post a "memory" sentance will have their posts deleted.

My memory;

In the old days, before frontier keep bindstones, camping gorge with a random FC group, WF on wizard, me on cabby, ambu and noret on clerics, konah, ali, perhaps parl, farek and sarsur too, we'd camp until hibs got so cross they made a zerg to find us, then we'd run off and hide in teh house on the far side of the lake until they got bored, while we were there i'd take my epic off and table dance for ambulance! :D

Whats your memory?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
ah mines got to be the lvl 30 keep raids when game first came out, i rolled a briton wizz so had to reroll to avalonin, Lvl 30 raids ( albs lvl 30 ) and mids r all purp :wanker: .. NM

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
A warm summer day, 2003, I'm level 40-ish and my old guild were holding Beno all day and into the night, was loads of fun for some reason. :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
going on first hib keep take on hib/pry with my lvl 11 rangor (got wiped by guards after 1hour of figting :D)

or when i get 1 shoted by dunno what lvl hunter in gorge on lvl 15

:< and many more :D

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
the 2nd NP LAN, where we fought for 20-30 mins straight in OF Odin's gate, killing looooaaads of albs/hibs including The Brethren (hi Tilda xD)

i would say we got 15-20k rps in that fight

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
using negative maelstrom in a keep when ardamel toke one :D

orhunting in odins unbuffed, leeching with bolts :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Soloing a fg of hibs with Pally in old odins.

(still waiting for the video occy :( )

vintervargen

Banned
wandering solo (!) to Gorge with my lvl26 runemaster (pbt! givf rvr grp), and killing a bluecon elph \o/

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Level 13 stealthing from DL all the way to OF crim valley (heading for AMG), seeing my first invader Purple con troll. Putting and arrow in him, missing, missing again, missing again, seeing him stop, turn and face me, watching him stare at me for 2 seconds before one shotting me with his 2hand sword.

nothing much has changed....

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
tilda trying to c6 me for a caer sidi reaver whip

tilda2.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
getting 1136 rp's with my necro soloing an afk runemaster (i think ;D)

or with my old lvl 33 shaman in Sauvage with guild, sending 2 hunters out scouting, and having trouble killing 3-4 alb stealthers so we retreated ;>

Marc

FH is my second home
One keep take in mid i think it was, when Gunner closed the door when the mids rushed inside. Watching them all suddenly stop and wonder what was going on, half outside and half trapped inside. Was funny.

I also remember a keep take in mid, that resulted in about 16 hours non stop mass scale RvR from one mid keep to the next. Mids pushing albs back, then albs pushin mids back. I went to bed, woke up and it was still going on.

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Last day of open beta.. some guy ( cant remember his name, think he was from GoL ) lead a keep raid, succesful.

That was fun!

kivik

Part of the furniture
first time I explored RvR in emain when I was a level 16 berserker, some midgrp invited me and we roamed around amg and got ambushed by 2fg's albs then RG grp shows up from behind and kill them all and monty casting his flying hammer and I just got wtf uber game :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
kivik said:
first time I explored RvR in emain when I was a level 16 berserker, some midgrp invited me and we roamed around amg and got ambushed by 2fg's albs then RG grp shows up from behind and kill them all and monty casting his flying hammer and I just got wtf uber game :p

yeah, that feeling is something you wont forget ;-D

- English -

Resident Freddy
Camping svasud with my infil :p Kill a few greys and watch fg+ mids come looking for you.

majik

Banned
Being in a Defiance group led by Zapstar and running through that fanatic kobold zerg in OG xD.

Or being in a 4healer red guard group with monty/guardsx and hellsraiser and killing garba/staj group at MPK grogs.
<3 montarloo :(:(:(

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
watching my brother lvling his beta chars, and some of the lsat days of beta when GoL me thinks 2 let a keep raid ;)

Chobb

Fledgling Freddie
Lvl 15 and headin to emain to see what it was like runnin around for ages and not seeing anyone and then suddenly blowing up (causing me to almost kak myself)

Evil caster person killed me :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
the old df rvr days when mids got back df and a big mid zerg consisting of almost every character that could walk, chasing albzergs down the dungeon with aggro from all kinds of mobs :D

also one time in df before NF when some valravens people invited me to grp and we went over to hib side ( hibs had df ) and just slaughtered loads of hibs , was awesome for me being rvr n00blet :D

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Running around in frontiers in the beggining with my totally gimped speced sb narven at lvl 20 saw a caster and jumped him, he pulled his staff and whopped my ass good...... I later found out that it was a friar. Too late since i deleted him at once and made a zerker.

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh man i have hundred`s of strange and some funnie stories that includes my stupidity and n00biness and unnamed factors :D

I can start with one thing i did cuse i was bored sitting outside svas in the old days ( and actually ever sence svas appeared )

Me and 1 other ( sorry for not remembering the name ) "stripped" and walked backwards from svas to hmg took like 1 hour to do that was kind of hard to se when we only used camera straight forward. :) we meet a few mids albs and hibbs on the way and they just pondered at us 2. :) we got past hmg and got killed while dancing at the slope after hmg. that was kind of fun in a odd way.

ROLF ERIKSON
"cha Thane"

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Being in Mrcoffees grp when he was matter spec(cabalist @ prydwen) in classic getting bucketload of rp as a lil gimp =] the spam m8ers the spam :)

Another one is Creating my merc on prydwen and getting invite by Danhyr to Immortals and he gave me 50 gold and I was oh god I can buy the world. Whats 50 gold these days I tell ya =]

Must add being lvl 6 in beta and going into Muspelheim and the aggressive dwarfs and mate warned me but I ddint care and craped my pants being bolted by the dwarfs at bridge. PRICELESS :]

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
must be back when me and Killrake then playing Cavie (lvl44 cave shaman) and me playing his Healer (Killrake pac) we went to Bled it was under siege. We followed zonewall cause we didnt want any fg action :wanker:

then a solo mincer came running towards us, and me never played CC'er before fumbled with all the spells didn't get him mezzed he insta stunned me and he started to chase Cavie. Cavie started to run around a tree in circles roun and round and round and I healed him while the minstrel kept yelling for help:

Sunwolf calls for help!
Sunwolf calls for help!
Sunwolf calls for help!

He finally got cavie, he was pretty good with the interupts, and then I pr'd cavie then his 15 other palls came from down the road and killed us.
Me and killrake were playing at his home and we just couldnt stop laughing couldnt get any air was laughing that hard.

Was a blast anyway :) :cheers:
Nice guild that TB in old Frontiers :)

Bush

Fledgling Freddie
:eek:

When me and a friend was going to see the dragon in DM in alb (we was level 5), dident came long.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
remember my first MoC in the old frontiers, got like 15 ppl :D Albs on the second gate at a hib keep.

Calo

Part of the furniture
must be

the time that we pulled glacier giant to nottmore full with hibs and their shrooms took aggro ;)
was kinda fun to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom