McDonlads

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you know those really fat fuckers - the 60 stone bastards who spend their lives on beds: how many big macs do you reckon they could go thru in one day? (assuming no gastric band surgery & they were ravenously hungry)

rynnor

Rockhound
I was suprised to see the story about this the other week because its printed on the back of the tray liner and on a poster on the wall of every mcdonalds so its not exactly a revelation?

I dont like sugary drinks which makes a normal big mac meal ok.

I think its a lazy stereotype to talk about junk food - if you actually read the labels theres some rather suprising horror stories out there.

M&S do pasta salads with 30-40 grams of fat in them - thats about 2 big mac meals in something that many would see as the healthier choice but clearly lazy journalists dont read the labels...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Now and again I stop at KFC after having to visit the hell hole that is town, only because its a break from the traffic jam out of town.

We only actually have one burger king in Northampton and it's not in a place that you can just pop into, it's on the market square so you have to find parking at least 10 minutes walk away.

Loads of grotty McDonalds though. Nasty shit.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
personal preference = always Subway

id be interested to see their numbers etc

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I quite like subway, though its a little pricey for what it is.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I eat junk food, be it McD's, BK, KFC or Dominos about once a month. Why? Cos I just decide not to give a fuck and be a rebel. I really do not care how many calories I may eat during the course of the meal, that is the last thing on my mind, all I am thinking is "wow this tastes good" or "ah the memories".

So, once a month you're entertained by the "moment".

I can't see why that level of participation would bother anyone :)

Chavs go every other day, or every day. Or more. :eek:

not really in falling down he wanted a breakfast burger but it was 1 min or so after they stopped serving them not that it didnt like like they showed iirc

You recall partially correctly :)

The original complaint was the timing, but once he got his burger he did complain that it looked nothing like the picture...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, funny how no one mentions the word exercise and eating. Er fucking no brainer. It's not McDonald's' fault, it's the fucking lazy fuckers that sit there glued to their armchairs and TV's doing nothing but moving from point a) the fucktard place to point b) the kitchen and point c) the telephone ordering more food or asking someone to get them a take out.

Has some of humanity got an extreme case of tarditis? Sure seems so.

Eat what you like and fucking exercise. Not a hard equation to understand...

Jesus.

not really if you read the research its to do with the genetics of being an animal and feeding while food is plentiful in case tomorrow the winter comes and we have to starve for a while ..

Just in the times we are in now is that food is available to use atm all the time and in vast calories.

So the body and brain thinks eat eat eat..

which is why its becoming the norm to be over wieght rather than skinny.

If it was the few being overwieght i would believe your premis of they jsut cba to exercise .. but tbh its in built in the past that we eat and there are the fewer that are the excercise nuts that run every night and sit smugly cusing everyone else from being different to them

tbh what you said above is crap :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So, once a month you're entertained by the "moment".

I can't see why that level of participation would bother anyone :)

Chavs go every other day, or every day. Or more. :eek:

You recall partially correctly :)

The original complaint was the timing, but once he got his burger he did complain that it looked nothing like the picture...

hehe close then :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
personal preference = always Subway

id be interested to see their numbers etc
I've never been in a Subway because the smell coming from there turns my stomach. I don't know what it is but even thinking about it makes me feel queasy.
Murderburger on the other hand has halfway decent coffee going for it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've never been in a Subway because the smell coming from there turns my stomach. I don't know what it is but even thinking about it makes me feel queasy.

Snap, whenever I walk past a Subway the smell is just awful.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
+1

Only ever had a subway once, never again. Horrible sandwich, and it stank of old socks. Took a few bites & threw it in the bin.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It bloody is aweful innit :(

Still, I have eaten a few :p I've gone off them now though, a bit boring.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Went into a KFC last night omw home from a night out. I was too drunk to speak any spanish and I dont think that my english was any success either because I didnt get anything after talking to the girl for what must have been 10 minutes or so..

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Same story in the bars I presume.

Mabs

lol sorry but thats the most ridiculous thing ive read in a long time
you eat something rank cos their cofee smells nice ?!

ok then !

logicfail ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
works the other way round...cheese smells rank but ppl scoff it like there's no tomorrow

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
lol sorry but thats the most ridiculous thing ive read in a long time
you eat something rank cos their cofee smells nice ?!

ok then !

logicfail ?
I didn't say a word about the food. I was talking specifically about the coffee I get at the drive through every other morning. The coffee is one of the few things that are both drinkable and priced right.
You don't like their food, fine. I love their sausage and egg muffins, but I don't eat them all the time.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Same story in the bars I presume.

Could have hooked up a fine little American girl, but with me having a gf and my previous luck with American girls, I passed on that chance and went home

Mabs

I didn't say a word about the food. I was talking specifically about the coffee I get at the drive through every other morning. The coffee is one of the few things that are both drinkable and priced right.
You don't like their food, fine. I love their sausage and egg muffins, but I don't eat them all the time.

no you missed the point
yuo said, and im paraphrasing here...

i wont go into subway to get food, cos it smells horrible
i will go into mcD to get good, cos the drinks smell nice

seemed to be totally arse about face logic :p

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Is nobody bothered by the mispelling in the thread title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom