McDonlads

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
I know it's shit, but they now show how many calories are in thier "food", it's scary tbh. A big mac meal with large fries and a drink pushes 1000 calories, a happy meal is pushing 500. No wonder people are getting bigger

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
theres nothing wrong with it

what causes the problem is people who have McDs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 6 days a week

then wonder why they are obese

all things in moderation :)

Everz

FH is my second home
KFC is much worse.

Kinda was a buzz kill as the majority of the East Coast states have to show the calories of each of their items.

And a true man knows that Popeyes > KFC.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wait till they make chippies display calories..holy fuck, special fried rice..must be 2500 calories.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Calories are irrelevant. Its what they're made up of, and what you do with them that matters.

Himse

FH is my second home
As Mabs said, everything in moderation and you'll be fine.

Just regular exercise is needed!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Change the drink to water(light coke is pretty much that) and don't have "bigger fries for one dollah!" and you're nearing an amount of a regular healthy meal.

Ofcourse i don't know how healthy McD is in the UK, but still ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just as a point of reference, on the same day I cycled 100 miles, I ate just shy of 5,000 calories.

...and lost a pound in fat (3lbs in weight but 2 of those were water).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tom, are you claiming that exercising accordingly to what you stuff your face with is a way to keep the chubbyfairy away and that it's not an illness, or a genetic problem?

Preposterous!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's not just the calories though, is it? It's shit quality food pumped full of all sorts of crap.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I know it's shit, but they now show how many calories are in thier "food", it's scary tbh. A big mac meal with large fries and a drink pushes 1000 calories, a happy meal is pushing 500. No wonder people are getting bigger
In Sweden they´ve had it for a few years, a cheese burger is 300 calories..

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Even though I like the odd McDonald's or Burger King for me KFC wins it every time. Oh, to keep this on thread, fuck the calories. It is about the here and now moment when you take your first bite.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The amound of grease that comes off of a double quarter pounder from maccy d's is disgusting

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The amound of grease that comes off of a double quarter pounder from maccy d's is disgusting

About the same that comes off an Italian in the shower... :p

Everz

FH is my second home
KFC is fcking shite horrible shite. Couldnt pay me to have one.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
On KFC's TV adverts, why don't they show rivers of grease dripping down their arm when they bite into a piece of 1000° chicken?

whats that movie where the guy shoots up the restaurant cos his burger didn't look like the one on the billboard?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
theres nothing wrong with it

That's not true.

It's not food

There are many measurable things about McDonalds. They've been measured and are wrong in the context of a good thing to eat. It's shite.

Hence:

It's not just the calories though, is it? It's shit quality food pumped full of all sorts of crap.

So. What is it really?

Oh:

It is about the here and now moment when you take your first bite.

This.

If you eat McD's you're shitting on yourself and probably deserve a heart attack. It truly is the food of chavs.

:)

Edit: KFC's just as shite Deebs. ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's not true.

It's not food

There are many measurable things about McDonalds. They've been measured and are wrong in the context of a good thing to eat. It's shite.

Hence:

So what is it really? Oh:

This.

If you eat McD's you're a dumb twat who deserves a heart attack. It's truly the food of chavs.

:)

No, it is not the food of chavs, it is all about the moment. When I leave work do I fancy a McDonald's? Fuck no, I would rather cook at home or go to a restuarant, when I leave somewhere pissed and feel peckish then McDonald's is an option.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I edited that last statement out 'cause I read it and thought I was the dumb twat for typing it in the first place ;)

Anyawy - yep, deebs. You're right to a point. I do the same: When not in proper control of my senses I do something I know I shouldn't...

It still IS the food of chavs though - because these people eat there all the time, drunk or not. They take their kids there (a lot).

Other people have light usage. But if McD's didn't exist there's a good chance people would not miss it, and choose something better...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hmm, funny how no one mentions the word exercise and eating. Er fucking no brainer. It's not McDonald's' fault, it's the fucking lazy fuckers that sit there glued to their armchairs and TV's doing nothing but moving from point a) the fucktard place to point b) the kitchen and point c) the telephone ordering more food or asking someone to get them a take out.

Has some of humanity got an extreme case of tarditis? Sure seems so.

Eat what you like and fucking exercise. Not a hard equation to understand...

Jesus.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Scouse,

I eat junk food, be it McD's, BK, KFC or Dominos about once a month. Why? Cos I just decide not to give a fuck and be a rebel. I really do not care how many calories I may eat during the course of the meal, that is the last thing on my mind, all I am thinking is "wow this tastes good" or "ah the memories".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom