Mars Conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

balistic

Fledgling Freddie
Wildfire said:
Don't make me post my uni snaps again and make you look like even more stupid than you've already managed on your own.

Edit: And the rocks are illuminated on the lower-right side. Open your eyessssss.

which is clearly shown with all the small objects being dark on the lower right side and light on the upper left, did no one teach u light can bend n e way it wants just so wildfire can b rite

oh and the laws of phsyics are the same on mars as far as geology etc are concerned, wtf u on about the laws of physics are universal constants, not just the ones u say are, go get a brain, sum balls, or a combination of the 2

Attachments

• misc16.jpg
    misc16.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Kapal(1).jpg
    Kapal(1).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 16

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
cry me a river, i was right you were wrong

proooof.jpg

oh and the laws of phsyics are the same on mars as far as geology etc are concerned, wtf u on about the laws of physics are universal constants, not just the ones u say are, go get a brain, sum balls, or a combination of the 2
And I have no idea what the fuck you're on about, I already said that they were constant, I didn't pick and choose. Conversational skills dictate that I refer to the topic at hand. Do you struggle with this concept? Do you really need people to spell out to you that the newtonian laws for the speed of light, refraction, diffraction, reflection, equations of motion, the principle of gravity, atmospheric wind patterns and geological erosion are all the same on mars as they are here or on the moon? There are as many more as you'd care to derive, but I've wasted enough time compensating for your lack of intelligence already, so you can work the rest out for yourself.

Call me arrogant all you like, it makes no difference to me. What it boils down to was that I've proven myself right on all counts and you havent got a bloody leg to stand on.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
here i have clearly demonstrated a small light with deep shadow, in a crater not on a rock!

crater.jpg

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
here i have clearly demonstrated a small light with deep shadow, in a crater not on a rock!

crater.jpg
Wtf is your mum doing on Mars?

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
And still you continue to ignore the fact that due to this little thing called erosion those pockets on the top of the mound would either:

a) fill up with dust, or
b) erode and flatten out

Everyone who went, learned that in school.

I shouldn't be surprised, you've proven your broad ignorance and mouth that dwarfs your intellect on countless occasions before. You're the type that, if all the warning labels were taken off everything for 24 hours, would doubtless be eradicated from the planet in a gross display of stupidity. I can but hope for that day to arrive sooner rather than later.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
yes wf, rocks dont erode.

do you know how big they are? for all you know they are a mile wide or 20 miles, the scale of the pic isnt shown

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
(ie: thats a lot of dust that could have to fill it)

if they were steep rocks wouldnt the dust settle as the steep side stops it and make it.. not steep? :/

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
No, they don't tend to when, like I already said, they're in a crater and sheltered from the wind.

N E X T.

How deep a crater is depends on its age. Yes, they do fill up, when they're particularly old. This one clearly isn't.

edit: the scale if the picture is irrespective - the same particles of dust in the atmosphere are what cause erosion, and are also what cause fallout and buildup. The two effectively cancel each other out - if they were 20 miles wide they certainly WOULD fill up with fallout as they're not lateral fissures, and would therefore be a pocket of eddies. They would therefore have no wind in them to be causing any erosion, and a deep pocket would not form.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Wildfire said:
No, they don't tend to when, like I already said, they're in a crater and sheltered from the wind.

N E X T.

sheletered from the same wind that scatters the trails they left from rolling down (as you so earlier said)

less contratictory actions on your part might make me look silly :|

what was it he said

ah

G R A V I T YYYYYY YYY YYY (wf went to school, so i cant spell it well as he, sir.)

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
You are a true moron, of the highest order. Wind blows over the top, out of which dust settles. The wind at no point comes into contact with the contents of the crater. How simple do you need it to be? I can draw a pretty picture if it'll aid your ignorance in any way, but I can't see the situation there ever improving based on current evidence. If they did roll down, the trails are not scattered, they are filled.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
so the dust does settle

what exactly is the problem then?would the dust settle so unevenly as to leave a STEEP structure? not rlly.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
stop posting in **** font :/

actually i like this, good idea elcain, love jo

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, changing tack and shifting your... well... if there was a word that was the exact polar opposite of intelligence (I can't help but feel I've already over-used the word stupidity, and thesaurus.com seems a cheap route out), it would be useful here ...towards another concept you don't seem to be able to grasp.

Light catches on steep-sided structures. The brightest light visible to the observer above will be on the steepest face of any object, closest to being perpendicular to the light source.

Knowing this (and yes, it is known, if you'd care to challenge the principles of physics by which problems are solved every day, it's your funeral), it can be seen that there highlights on the bottom right of a series of raised structures, proceeded by an area of shadow behind the apex.

Stone does not erode in jagged, sharp and "un-streamlined" (for lack of a more accurate term) formations. Erosion would and could not have caused pockets in this structure as you foolishly choose to see it.

Dust however, fills up randomly from the bottom unless it is being channeled by the wind - which in this case it's not as the boulders are in the middle of a wide open crater. The crater is likely to be deeper than it appears, but sediment will have built up over time, leaving us with what we see today. The rocks will still be sticking up at a steep angle out of an otherwise flat-ish surface, and will escape advanced erosion as they are sheltered from the wind.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
im not even lookking at the pic of the structures but more to the fact you say it has to be a rock because of XXXXXXX where as craters can have steep faces too.

stop wasting your time trying to call me an idiot and say something useful?

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
I've already explained everything in plain and concise english. The only explanation is that you're too stupid or otherwise ignorant to understand.

But hey, at least the rest of us can sleep sound in the knowledge that selection of the fittest will, sooner or later, see your incapable contribution to the human race removed from the gene pool.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
you just keep saying "you are an idiot" then the same thing over and over, you try and prove your point without caring to disprove another possibility and you cant do that :/

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
It's a shame I have to repeat myself so that there's a chance (however small) that you might realise that I've already explained everything you've so impressively failed to comprehend, since your vulgar display of idiocy began back at the start of the thread.

If I'm not mistaken, you suggested that they're depressions - which (in summary) I explained wasn't possible because erosion would leave smooth surfaces visible as smooth and regular gradients progressing from light to dark. This is clearly not the case as my last image shows in quite some detail.

In your own laughable, forum-dwelling terms...

==================

^ bottom line

your mum too, while we're operating on your level

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Have i have a idae, Stfu this thread is boring and keeps getting bumped why dont you and k9 take it out woth pm's

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
you arguments are kinda ok, far exceeded by arrogance of course

but you see, you havent given anything so credible as to put multiple people off course, calling everyone else idiots doesnt make you smart.. the fact one can sustain an argument for so long with you says something doesnt it?

you cant PROVE i am wrong nor can we prove you are wrong, when it comes down to it people have opinions and quite a few think you are wrong, some people can discuss this while some think its a cause to call everyone idiots

at first i did come here just to say "hi wf, you sir are an idiot" but after all this i dont even feel the need to insult you? you just make yourself look so bad i dont really care to make you look even more like a ****

plus all else aside if you look at all 4 pics i posted they all look like domes :/

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
You really couldn't have put it any better.

One educated man could argue until he was blue in the face that under gravity, objects are attracted towards each other's center of mass with equal force. The un-educated masses [see what I did there? you can use that pun in future if you like, let's call it a freebie] (the category into which you clearly fall) can have a numerical advantage and claim whatever they like - they usually do, but that doesn't make them any less wrong.

For all intents and purposes I have proven scientifically that I am right, and you are wrong. That you choose not to accept this is your own choice. Many people make choices like this every day in the face of irrefutable evidence. The term given to them is traditionally "idiot". You more than anyone else on this thread have earned the title.

:clap:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Wildfire said:
You really couldn't have put it any better.

One educated man could argue until he was blue in the face that under gravity, objects are attracted towards each other's center of mass with equal force. The un-educated masses (the category into which you clearly fall) can have a numerical advantage and claim whatever they like, but that doesn't make them any less wrong.

For all intents and purposes I have proven, scientifically, that I am right, and you are wrong. That you choose not to accept this is your own choice. Many people make choices like this every day in the face of irrefutable evidence. The term given to them is traditionally "idiot". You more than anyone else on this thread have earned the title.

well sir

you just cant help it can you?

if we take out all the irrelevant bullshit in that post what are we left with? nothing?
is your evidence really irrefutable? people think otherwise, the light is consistant with them being domes

it doesnt bother me how many times i am called an idiot, i dont need to bleat about being some sort of professor to make myself feel clever, lets face it if you were so smart you wouldnt be wasting your time here :>

nasa not headhunted you yet btw?

gonna go read a bit, aragorn is about to go to dunharrow and tell the king of the dead some stuff or something ok.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
like the way you edit every single one of your posts, like so hard to avoid mistakes, or let people see 'em

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
people think otherwise, the light is consistant with them being domes
So you keep blindly saying without a shred of scientific evidence to fill in any of the holes* in your misguided theories.

* Oh God I did it again, I'm on a roll today - you can use that one as well I guess, this site is public domain after all.

Editing my posts is called efficiency by not wasting space (I do better things to do with my life than farm a 1337 post-count). It is as you point out a great shame that I didn't think to put in a clapping smiley rewarding you for your incompetence the first time around. Shame on me. Do you think the mona lisa was painted from a blank canvas without re-touching any strokes to make them more distinct and/or to more clearly define what Da Vinci was portraying?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
that was for one post :/ what about the rest? muuhh

i gave as much if not more evidence than you, most of what you post is irrelevant crap you think no one will understand to make you look clever

"look dad, im just re routing power from the hard drives, this should get us acess to the mainframe!"

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
No. What I post is perfectly readable by anyone with a secondary education. Scientific journalism is actually a career I've had suggested to me by my lecturers and tutors - I know how to write perfectly well. Score one for my arrogance.

You can go back over anything I've written - I've proven my points, you haven't proven any of yours. For example, you can't give a scientific explanation for how a dome like this would be formed (let alone dozens as your pictures supposedly show) in the first place, nor can you explain why deep, jagged pockets would exist at the apex without any signs of erosion or deposition.

PLEASE make everyone laugh by trying. It will be comedy gold.

Oh (yep this is an edit) and for the benefeit of the (likely non-existant) audience, that last line regarding hard drives and mainframes is the typical gasp for help of someone who knows they've had all their points consecutively undermined and disproven. You would have struggled to make a less relevant comment even if you'd tried really really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom