Maeloch

Corran

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Ichor does not work if you are in combat when trying to fire it.
That probably is the main reason sorcs dont specc it.
I had it at NF launch, managed to fire it once or twice.
Absolutely not worth the 5 - 10 - 15 points it costs :x

Just spam the ichor button and it will fire :p At least it does for me. Just the fact it not an insta is rather annoying but it still funny to use if mezz immune people run out of range :D

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Why is everyone arguing about those 2 classes? Theurgists are the best :flame:

Jjuraa

Banned
what the hell happened to my thread? :/

anyway, played Exodia today and 65k made, so it just goes to show. i cant remember my point but im sure i was right

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
anyway, played Exodia today and 65k made, so it just goes to show. i cant remember my point but im sure i was right
/medal

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
what the hell happened to my thread? :/

yes and how much of that was made solo?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
To be abit selfironic...

Well if there is something Midgard is getting good at nowdays its knowing not to afk/go ressill to bled docks to go anywhere:) (Its become more of a freak occurance not to get heavily gangbanged/ganked at bled docks so why use it ?:)

We might be hard learned but something slips by into that troll brain of ours at times!:)

/Charmangle

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
i did more than that on saturday with my skald, so skalds must be teh overpowered class m8s! get insta mez and everything!
any class played well in a decent grp can farm rps, just as almost any class played well should do well solo

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
i did more than that on saturday with my skald, so skalds must be teh overpowered class m8s! get insta mez and everything!
any class played well in a decent grp can farm rps, just as almost any class played well should do well solo

hahhahah u begining to sound like AoD.... no no those other 6 guys behind me aint with me... i'm solo, bollox tbh anytime i met u saturday u werent solo, u must have been farming low rr levels in POC again or camping docs with ur other buddies... as for exodia/Jjurra only time i saw him/her solo was standing in ligen waiting for a group

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
hahhahah u begining to sound like AoD.... no no those other 6 guys behind me aint with me... i'm solo, bollox tbh anytime i met u saturday u werent solo, u must have been farming low rr levels in POC again or camping docs with ur other buddies... as for exodia/Jjurra only time i saw him/her solo was standing in ligen waiting for a group

#wecare

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:

if you had a modicum of intelligence you would have realised Jjurra said he only did about 20k solo, my comment was something know as sarcasm, the point being saying you got 60k so therefore X class must be overpowered when most of it was grped is wrong

ps jupiter, this is a dictionary defenition of sarcasm for you
( 1 A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2 A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
ps jupiter, this is a dictionary defenition of sarcasm for you
( 1 A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2 A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.)

therefore, u could conclude/deduce my previous post would fit into category 1 or 2, but as u say u would need a brain to deduce that i was being sarcastic about ur sarcastic remarks, or would ur level of sarcasim extend to implying that i only use level 1 or 2 frequently or would that be me being sardonic, could also be derisive, often mordant, occassionly satirical... po-tae-toe/po-ta-toe, to-mae-to/to-ma-to.... hey but brains and dictionary are great inventions huh

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
hahhahah u begining to sound like AoD.... no no those other 6 guys behind me aint with me... i'm solo
Sarcasm

Jupiter said:
, bollox tbh anytime i met u saturday u werent solo, u must have been farming low rr levels in POC again or camping docs with ur other buddies... as for exodia/Jjurra only time i saw him/her solo was standing in ligen waiting for a group
Not sarcasm - indicating you failed to understand the point of my post, i do not recall mentioning soloness, i fear you tried for sardonic and succeded with moronic :fluffle:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
It's not bad enough that you lot argue about pointless crap but then you go on to argue you about your pointless arguments.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
It's not bad enough that you lot argue about pointless crap but then you go on to argue you about your pointless arguments.

ahh yeah but people who agree with u all the time aint worth talking to... btw get ur ass to the rl meet

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Please peeps, don't turn my whine thread into a flame thread ;).

Mael, 50th ment.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Please peeps, don't turn my whine thread into a flame thread ;).

Mael, 50th ment.

but, but if u look at FH these days all u got is gratz threads, moving to another server, moving to wow threads......i need somewhere to flame ffs

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Let me sum this FH thread up:

A paladin gets killed on the way to the docks by a mentalist.
The paladin goes back to the docks while still rezz sick and gets very surprised that the mentalist is -still- there.
The paladin repeats this a few times.
The paladin gets very frustrated that he -still- haven't realized that the mentalist might still be there.
The paladin goes to whine on FH in his frustration over not being able to figure out the mentalist might still be around.

.... mkay?

lol? i noticed the word 'fool' hidden in your message

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
ahh yeah but people who agree with u all the time aint worth talking to... btw get ur ass to the rl meet

I was supposed to be going but i just cant bring myself to spend the money and suffer London for a game i no longer play. Plus i don't want to be surrounded by people reminding me how much i like the god damn game :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom