Maeloch

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
ewul maeloch :p Mentalists look like a very nice all round class these days. Not sure what was used on me yesterday, but when i tried to cast i got some message about my vision suddenly fading? Think it might be the special rr5 ra, either way i couldn't cast. looks like a nice tool to have :)

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Eroda said:
ewul maeloch :p Mentalists look like a very nice all round class these days. Not sure what was used on me yesterday, but when i tried to cast i got some message about my vision suddenly fading? Think it might be the special rr5 ra, either way i couldn't cast. looks like a nice tool to have :)

yea, very nasty on meleers as well, think it only affects one though, so just means the constant adds get more rps if i meet him :mad:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Soloing as a hibcaster is a hell of a lot easier than any other realm tho :>
Baseline stun ftw \o/

Soloing as sorc is a hell of a lot easier then any other realm tho :>

Baseline lifetap, mezz, root, ichor, melee-immunity, ML9 pet, str/con and dex/qui debuff, run speed, speedwarp (to get away)

xD

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hahha funny thread hahhaha maeloch ebayed ahhahahah, dont solo so much hahhaha what a noob

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
When is it my turn to get my ass kissed, vlad? :(

Awww poor Straef... Everybody already knows that you're cool. You don't need confirmation :)

*Cheque will do just nicely for the service :p *

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
maleoch rocks, this thread is lame :p

Penlid said:
You think its just hard for you? Try playing a class that can't solo and has to depend on groups!

fair enough....but your a bard, you only need 2 group with 1 person 2 make a stupidly good duo and thats not excatly hard.

Jjuraa said:
i already know im a better player because i just killed him with ease when i wasnt rez sick/afk.

Bet thats hard with resist chant + AOM + purge + battler charge + perma sprint + whatever RA's you got. The fact that you go afk instantly makes him better.

Soloing as a caster is very different to soloing as mele, its like comparing a striker to a goal keeper in football o0.

The reason you dont adopt such "low" tictaks is probably because it takes you ages 2 kill stuff and you would be garented adds if you fought on these routes. Mael can make a kill and then move away so ze stealth zerg loses him. You should get off your high horse imo your hardly a shining example.

Martok said:
solo pally better then solo merc tbh

hmmmmm charge alone make you a better soloer mightymegameighty!

Puppet said:
melee-immunity

SOI is the most unreliable ra of all time. You click it and it just dosnt fire so much :<

i realise i wont get much sympathy for that tho ;)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Lmfao!

ebayed \o/

To the gimp that started this topic:

You will find maeloch is one of the most genuine players that's active in DAoC. Maybe ext time you will think twice going AFK while @ docks, especially when rez sick!... muppet ;)

But ofc, scouts/infils dont camp docks.....do they ;)

Seems you got wtfpwnd, so less QQ & have a nice cup of stfu ;)

chow ;)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Soloing as sorc is a hell of a lot easier then any other realm tho :>

Baseline lifetap, mezz, root, ichor, melee-immunity, ML9 pet, str/con and dex/qui debuff, run speed, speedwarp (to get away)

xD

lets take out what a chanter can get (since someone whined about them) and it leaves us with

mezz root melee-immunity str/con dex/qui debuffs

a chanter instead gets baseline stun which is even more op than mez 1v1, admittedly the rr5 ra kinda sucks but such is life, it gets a heat debuff for his baseline nuke and a decent pbae. So really a chanter should hit alot harder than a sorc, just misses a bit on the cc side. Healing pet goes some way to alleviating the lack of lifetap and dont claim its crap, saved me lots of times :p

I have a sorc, i've played a chanter, ive also played a sm. Arguably the 3 most op casters from each realm, cant say I had any difficulty soloing with any of them.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
lets take out what a chanter can get (since someone whined about them) and it leaves us with

mezz root melee-immunity str/con dex/qui debuffs

a chanter instead gets baseline stun which is even more op than mez 1v1, admittedly the rr5 ra kinda sucks but such is life, it gets a heat debuff for his baseline nuke and a decent pbae. So really a chanter should hit alot harder than a sorc, just misses a bit on the cc side. Healing pet goes some way to alleviating the lack of lifetap and dont claim its crap, saved me lots of times :p

I have a sorc, i've played a chanter, ive also played a sm. Arguably the 3 most op casters from each realm, cant say I had any difficulty soloing with any of them.

interesting ur comparing and putting a chanter with a blue con pet in the same league as sm and sorc, who obviously have more tools/spells/mezz's (longer range iirc)/aoe shit/similar debuffs/dots than chanter.... but hey chanters got baseline stun >>>> than all.... nice comparision

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Let me sum this FH thread up:

A paladin gets killed on the way to the docks by a mentalist.
The paladin goes back to the docks while still rezz sick and gets very surprised that the mentalist is -still- there.
The paladin repeats this a few times.
The paladin gets very frustrated that he -still- haven't realized that the mentalist might still be there.
The paladin goes to whine on FH in his frustration over not being able to figure out the mentalist might still be around.

.... mkay?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Straef said:
When is it my turn to get my ass kissed, vlad? :(

When you jump off the top of Clifton wearing nothing but your kilt \o/.

Eitherway same old same old, everyone elses realm is always better than the one you're playing. When its whine everyone is better than you, when its Thugs, well we all know he's better than everyone else, and that this all comes with "Level 50 rvr shit".

Odd...

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe good job maeloch pawnsor :D

tbh maeloch one of the few good caster around who always soloed at times like in of in hw running around with some nasty ass templars n stuff xD, good player nice guy guess someone got pawned ><.
On other points yes baseline stun can make hib casters easier to solo, but i have a mentalist myself (not active much anymore tho :> )and can say no is not easiest class to solo due to lack speed etc.
Same can be said compareing sm to sorc and ench yes sorc got greatest range with sm and ench on par there, yes sm pet intercepts qq but also has no speed drop a warp like a sorc/ench can to get to range/cc not gonna work for sm since still gonna be at mach 0 (sprint also borked cos intercept will be reduced then for meleer/stuck u or archers :D) not to say cant be soloed just if multiple opponents or fg around gonna be more frequent release for sm imho :).

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tristessa said:
Awww poor Straef... Everybody already knows that you're cool. You don't need confirmation :)

*Cheque will do just nicely for the service :p *
Bah, almost had me there! :<

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
interesting ur comparing and putting a chanter with a blue con pet in the same league as sm and sorc, who obviously have more tools/spells/mezz's (longer range iirc)/aoe shit/similar debuffs/dots than chanter.... but hey chanters got baseline stun >>>> than all.... nice comparision

sorry i missed the patch where sm's got lvl50 pets. All I said it was just as easy to solo on any of them so whines that omg sorcs r ez mode its so hard on my chanter are complete and utter bollocks.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
or he could not camp docks.. and the route frequented by afk/res sick people...

or he could ingnore your pointless QQ and do what the hell he likes :D

mm i like that option, kill him more Mael \o/ just for being a dick.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
sorry i missed the patch where sm's got lvl50 pets

soz i missed the part where i actually said they did :eek7:

and yes i can see where its considerably harder to stun/heat debuff/nuke/nuke/nuke/nuke (hopefully dead) than mez/lifetap/lifetap blaaaahdeblaaah

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
insta interupt on enchanter is kinda handy solo as well =o

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
soz i missed the part where i actually said they did :eek7:

Jupiter said:
interesting ur comparing and putting a chanter with a blue con pet in the same league as sm and sorc

and yes i can see where its considerably harder to stun/heat debuff/nuke/nuke/nuke/nuke (hopefully dead) than mez/lifetap/lifetap blaaaahdeblaaah

Stun->heat debuff-> nuke for 600+ vs mez->lifetap for ~450.

You really dont have a clue do you? How can a self debuffing class be out damaged by a class using the same delve spell without a debuff assuming same resists and sc/ra's etc.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Sorcs and chanters are different classes. Sorcs have other advantages than a chanter. Personally I consider the sorc by far more powerfull due to those other advantages. <shrug>

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

You really dont have a clue do you? How can a self debuffing class be out damaged by a class using the same delve spell without a debuff assuming same resists and sc/ra's etc.

mm 1vs1 ? or you purely on about dps? well chanter can fuck his debuff - stun - dd if he is owned by utility (nearsight, mezz, pet... etc). if he can nuke he does more damage of course. :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
mm 1vs1 ? or you purely on about dps? well chanter can fuck his debuff - stun - dd if he is owned by utility (nearsight, mezz, pet... etc). if he can nuke he does more damage of course. :p
Ns? On who?

And smiter have utility still doesn't worth shit :<

(Ofc killed some chanter solo, but only cause I was higher rr and they played shit)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
I haven't seen any nearsighting sorcs yet :eek:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

so let me get this straight, mana chanter rr5 vs. sorc rr5 u say chanter wins??? dat'll be the day

now mana chanter rr5 vs sm rr5 u say chanter wins?? hmmm k if u say so

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
so let me get this straight, mana chanter rr5 vs. sorc rr5 u say chanter wins??? dat'll be the day

now mana chanter rr5 vs sm rr5 u say chanter wins?? hmmm k if u say so

Chanter wins without even breaking a sweat :p
Hi 9s baseline stun.
Hi insta interrupt with 5s reuse.
Hi, i'm debuffing for my own dmg type.

etc etc etc :p
Without moc a caster really cant beat a chanter if he's leetly spamming his dps debuff :x

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
newsflash: chanter insta interrupt gets nerfed next patch
oh sorry, you already knew that :(

wonder when they will nerf that damned focus shield :(

PS: please nerf mentas
PS2: nm, just nerf Maeloch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom